Search
Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

2017 giant toughroad slr2

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-17, 10:47 AM
Dylznz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2017 giant toughroad slr2

Total newbie here... I've convinced myself that I want a gravel bike for my commute to work and the odd adventure around town and country. There isn't a whole lot of "gravel" bikes to choose from in new Zealand from what I've seen so far. Anyway I was hoping to get some decent reviews on the aforementioned 2017 giant toughroad slr2... Or other similar bikes? Any help appreciated
Old 07-04-17, 11:47 AM
FM1178

Bikes: Specialized Roll & Trek Fuel Ex 8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Dylznz
Total newbie here... I've convinced myself that I want a gravel bike for my commute to work and the odd adventure around town and country. There isn't a whole lot of "gravel" bikes to choose from in new Zealand from what I've seen so far. Anyway I was hoping to get some decent reviews on the aforementioned 2017 giant toughroad slr2... Or other similar bikes? Any help appreciated
Go to the "hybrid" forum and use the search button. There are Plenty of threads there on the Toughroad SLR2. Colonel Sanders is very knowledgeable about that particular bike.
Old 07-04-17, 03:24 PM
kuroba

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 13 Posts
The search button on the site is crap. Go to Google and type for example "site:bikeforums.net 2017 giant toughroad"

https://www.google.cl/#q=site:bikefo...iant+toughroad