Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

Jerseys, Wind shells, Basket Liners/Totes

Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Old 11-26-19, 02:32 PM
Shrevvy 

Bikes: 77 Trek TX900, 81.5 Trek 950, 83 Trek 970, 84 Schwinn Peloton, 88 Schwinn Premis, 85 Pinarello Montello, 88 Lemond Pro, more...

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked 283 Times in 135 Posts

The following items came out of a former Trek store. All the inventory is new, but was in a warehouse for a couple months. I would wash anything before wearing it.
- Jerseys are pictured by size and are $10 each.
- Wind shells, wind breaker and competition suit are $15 each.
- Kids Trek t-shirts are $5 each (probably for 5-6 years old).
- Basket liners and totes are $8 each.
Shipping is a flat $8 for any order in the continental US.

One of the kids shirts has a grease stain. First person to purchase can have it free. Just claim the shirt. I have some bells, grips and shoes that came out of this store as well. I will be listing some of those soon too.

Small Jerseys - $10 each

Medium Jerseys - $10 each

XL Wind Shells - $15 each

Small Wind Breaker and Competition Suit - $15 each

Kids T-Shirts - $5 each

Old 11-26-19, 02:38 PM
Shrevvy 

Bikes: 77 Trek TX900, 81.5 Trek 950, 83 Trek 970, 84 Schwinn Peloton, 88 Schwinn Premis, 85 Pinarello Montello, 88 Lemond Pro, more...

Electra Basket Liner/Tote - $8 each

More Electra Basket Liners/Totes - $6 each
The liner hanging in front gives an idea of liner open.

WaldSports Basket Liner/Tote - $8 each

Old 11-26-19, 03:45 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,798 Times in 1,798 Posts
Originally Posted by Shrevvy
The following items came out of a former Trek store. All the inventory is new, but was in a warehouse for a couple months. I would wash anything before wearing it.
- Jerseys are pictured by size and are $10 each.
- Wind shells, wind breaker and competition suit are $15 each.
- Kids Trek t-shirts are $5 each (probably for 5-6 years old).
- Basket liners and totes are $8 each.
Shipping is a flat $8 for any order in the continental US.

One of the kids shirts has a grease stain. First person to purchase can have it free. Just claim the shirt. I have some bells, grips and shoes that came out of this store as well. I will be listing some of those soon too.

Small Jerseys - $10 each

If those orange and yellow Bontrager jerseys with the stripes across the left side are the Circuit model with a zippered security pocket on the rear, those are excellent values. Too bad those are small only. I've had a white Circuit jersey in medium for a year or two. Excellent summer jersey.

I'm gonna check PayPal when I get home. Not sure of my balance and for some reason it takes my bank up to 2 weeks to make a transfer to my PayPal account. But I'm interested in a couple of medium jerseys.
Old 11-27-19, 04:18 PM
Shrevvy 

Yes, those are Bontrager Circuit Jerseys. The MSRP is $69.99. They are nice, but are too small for me (note the lack of Large sizes...)

Feel free to combine anything in this post with the Brooks bags or the Soma/Cardiff/Ostrich bags in the other threads posted prior to this thread. These are light and can ship for no extra charge with any of the other items.
Likes For Shrevvy:
Old 11-27-19, 04:58 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,798 Times in 1,798 Posts
Yup, those Bontrager Circuit jerseys are good. Too many jerseys omit that zippered security pocket. I snagged one for $30 on a discount at the LBS and it was a bargain at that price. Not aero or race fit by today's standards for skin suits, but snug and comfortable without any flappy bits. I'm 5'11", 150 lbs, fairly long torso, and the medium fits me perfectly. A bit short in the waist but that's typical of today's jerseys cut for bibs rather than shorts. Even with shorts I don't get the peek-a-boo-butt.

Okey dokey, I'm transferring money from my bank to PayPal. Hope it doesn't take two weeks again. No idea why it's so slow. Transferring the opposite direction takes only one business day.

I'll PM back after the transfer to see if any goodies are left.
Old 12-01-19, 06:48 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 908 Posts
I'll take the wind shells.
PM me your PayPal. I'll add fees. Should work in a Flat Rate padded...