Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Looking for forum members' input (road bike fit data)

Search
Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-17, 08:57 AM
fa63

Bikes: A couple

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hey all,

I have been collecting published data on pro bike fit measurements for a while now. Here is a link to my blog post, which has the most up-to-date summary charts along with a few thoughts:

Cog Blog: Pro Bike Fit

Anyways, I think it would be neat to go through a similar exercise for us hobby cyclists. This way, there would be a database where one can go to find riders of similar proportions, and see how their fit compares to theirs, as well to that of the professionals (not that it necessarily means anything). So I have created a Google spreadsheet where you can enter your information if you would like. Here is the link:

Bike Fit Database - Google Sheets

Note: I am cross posting this from other forums, in case you have seen it elsewhere.

Cheers.
Old 02-01-17, 01:05 PM
fa63

Bikes: A couple

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
We are up to 50 entries now, though very few from this forum. Come on guys, more data is more better!