Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Recumbent > Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Huge lot of Recumbent Cyclist News and Easy Riders Recumbent Club magazines

Search
Notices
Recumbent Bike and Trike Marketplace A New Feature here at Bike Forums. This will make it easier to fnd and sell your 'bents!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-20, 04:56 AM
wdarner

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

I've decided to let go my collection of old Recumbent Cyclist News (RCN) and Easy Riders Recumbent Club (ERRC) magazines and put them up for sale. I recently sold my Tour Easy and no longer have a recumbent, so I thought I would let someone else enjoy these. Collectively, they represent a wonderful history of the early development of recumbents.
I have 57 issues of RCN, spanning from 1994 to 2007, when publication ended. RCN covered the entire span of recumbents and trikes.
I have 27 issues of ERRC, from 1999 to 2009. ERRC was a magazine that was more specific to Easy Racers bikes like the Tour Easy and the Gold Rush.
There are some gaps in both collections, but overall it is a fairly complete collection of the magazines and they are fascinating to read through.
Price is $50 for the entire box plus shipping, through PayPal, to continental US only. Please PM if interested.

Old 02-25-21, 05:56 AM
recumbentbikes
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
price is too high mate