Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Foo
Reload this Page >

Is Harry Reid A UFO Crackpot?

Notices
Foo Off-Topic chit chat with no general subject.

Old 11-16-20, 10:32 AM
work4bike

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1576 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 127 Posts

For decades people have been trying to explain away sightings by some very reliable witnesses; explanations given, range from misidentifications to the worst, by claiming the witnesses as crazy or delusional. I wonder how many other things that have been reported on a fairly regular basis is the result of "delusional witnesses".

This is an excerpt from a new documentary just released, titled The Phenomenon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmfGYuj8E18

Old 11-16-20, 11:00 AM
wgscott
Occam's Rotor

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
Liked 1,964 Times in 974 Posts
a|0>
Old 11-16-20, 12:20 PM
GiovanniLiCalsi
Cobalto

Bikes: Colnago, Marinoni, Columbine, Schwinn Paramount, Raleigh International, Raleigh Professional, 1893 Crescent Juno, 1896 Crescent No.1, 1899 Crescent No.18, 1896 Columbia 40, 1902 Pierce Special, 1903 Pierce Special, 1905 Pierce Special Racer,

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Ufos

Those people that try to disprove extraterrestrial existence are all idiots!
There are as many planets, with possible intelligent life, possibly millions of years advanced than us, numbering the grains of sand, on all of Earth’s beaches.
ET’s do exist! They have been visiting Earth for thousands of years and live amongst us!
I was friends with a NASA scientist, that was friends with all of the NASA astronauts and he told me secret stories of what happened on the space missions and it’s very incredible.
Old 11-16-20, 12:24 PM
Stadjer

Bikes: Gazelle rod brakes, Batavus compact, Peugeot hybrid

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 3363 Post(s)
Liked 348 Times in 257 Posts
Originally Posted by GiovanniLiCalsi View Post
Those people that try to disprove extraterrestrial existence are all idiots!
There are as many planets, with possible intelligent life, possibly millions of years advanced than us, numbering the grains of sand, on all of Earth’s beaches.
ET’s do exist!
That's highly likely.
They have been visiting Earth for thousands of years and live amongst us!
That's highly unlikely for the same reason their existence is higly likely.
Likes For Stadjer:
Old 11-16-20, 12:26 PM
wgscott
Occam's Rotor

Old 11-16-20, 12:27 PM
wgscott
Occam's Rotor

Likes For wgscott:
Old 11-16-20, 01:05 PM
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1643 Post(s)
Liked 1,714 Times in 1,089 Posts
My neighbor is from another planet says they are studying all the stupid things humans do.
Likes For Hondo Gravel:
Old 11-16-20, 03:11 PM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 9692 Post(s)
Liked 1,963 Times in 1,340 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel View Post
My neighbor is from another planet says they are studying all the stupid things humans do.
No doubt, several lifetimes worth of work.

Which planet... or won't he tell you, for fear that we might go there too.
Old 11-16-20, 04:15 PM
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

Planet XX in the Cerveza System about 10 light years of beer away from Earth. You can see the star that Planet XX orbits. Here is the chart they gave me to navigate the night sky.

Likes For Hondo Gravel:
Old 11-17-20, 10:23 AM
Will G

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 30 Posts
I did aircraft crash investigation in the Air Force. The school was 5 months long and a large chunk was dedicated to psychology/physiology of humans and the weaknesses therein. This also covered witnesses and their testimony to events. You would have the wreckage, possibly video, and, yet, people would describe things absolutely not possible and completely counter to the factual evidence but you have to gather all the information you can. Never heard anything attributed to aliens, however.

One I did hear attributed to aliens: An A-10 has a major mechanical issue on a bombing range at night south of Phoenix. Landing with large EXTREMELY flammable objects is a bad idea and this guy is carrying 8 LUU-2 flares in one pod. Size-wise, imagine 10-12 coke cans stacked on top of each other. These are parachute flares that are expended over target areas to illuminate them for visual attack and these flares burn for @5 minutes and illuminate at @ 2 million candle power. So, you can not jettison these flares, only expend them so this guy en-route back to Luke AFB starts to kick them out. I think he was 5,000 to 10,000 feet so these flares do what they were designed to do, they fall, a parachute opens, the flare lights off, it burns for about 5 minutes, and then it burns out. And, there is string of 8 of them that do this sequentially and someone gets this on video and the "mystery" lights make it on the news and later ends up on some History Channel show about aliens.

Okay, it's worse than I thought. I just Googled "mystery lights over Phoenix" and a 2018 video came up commenting on the event from 21 years ago and "It's still a mystery." So, A) there are some really gullible and/or stupid people out there, and B) I am getting freakin' old.

https://youtu.be/K9AVPr3jQMY

Here's a video recently that I find very credible and very unexplained. https://youtu.be/CnIG-i2WCfg Looking at the sensor video, it is like nothing I've ever seen. Very, very odd. If you search for them, there are also some video of intercepts off the east coast, as well.

Last edited by Will G; 11-17-20 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 11-17-20, 01:20 PM
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

Take me to your leader. I had no response.

Old 11-17-20, 06:29 PM
clemsongirl 

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,433 Times in 461 Posts
Originally Posted by GiovanniLiCalsi View Post
They have been visiting Earth for thousands of years and live amongst us
i’m an alien…I originally came here 86 earth years ago and evolved inside a shadow biosphere. My structure was so different for how you look for life that you didn’t even recognize me or the rest of us as biological in origin. After our purposed evolution to look human we found that earthlings think they’re smart but that way too many really aren’t. Most of us have left because earthlings were such a LARGE disappointment, especially with your structure systems so badly out of equilibrium. I and some others are still here just to see which people we need to eliminate with amoeba-infecting viruses to make earth a better place for the good and caring humans…..so you demeaning haters/complainers better change or.....!!!

btw…we have been able to look human for 165 earth years AND we can read minds, become invisible, do a fire beam from our eyes and control objects with our mind.
Likes For clemsongirl:
Old 11-17-20, 07:00 PM
jack pot 
Fxxxxr

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1246 Post(s)
Liked 540 Times in 391 Posts
Originally Posted by clemsongirl View Post
i’m an alien…I originally came here 86 earth years ago and evolved inside a shadow biosphere. My structure was so different for how you look for life that you didn’t even recognize me or the rest of us as biological in origin. After our purposed evolution to look human we found that earthlings think they’re smart but that way too many really aren’t. Most of us have left because earthlings were such a LARGE disappointment, especially with your structure systems so badly out of equilibrium. I and some others are still here just to see which people we need to eliminate with amoeba-infecting viruses to make earth a better place for the good and caring humans…..so you demeaning haters/complainers better change or.....!!!

btw…we have been able to look human for 165 earth years AND we can read minds, become invisible, do a fire beam from our eyes and control objects with our mind.
maybe you should answer this ad IN THE PERSONALS OF THE NEW YORK REVIEW OF BOOKS: i'm an alien seeking to start a new life on a renewed planet. i have been here for the entire holocene. My virus will soon dehumanize this planet. Once the humans die off I would like to meet with you. I know of a wonderful garden where we could get together and start a wonderful new world on the edge of the milky way
Old 11-17-20, 08:27 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quoted: 3959 Post(s)
Liked 1,722 Times in 1,107 Posts
Agree. I believe there's stuff flying around that I can't identify.

Doesn't mean it's of extraterrestrial or supernatural origin. Just means I dunno what it is or can't understand the natural phenomenon that causes events that are perceived as anomalous.
Likes For canklecat:
Old 11-17-20, 08:36 PM
grizzly59

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 82 Posts
Absolutely real

Old 11-18-20, 07:10 AM
work4bike

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1576 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 127 Posts

Former AZ Governor Fife Symington on witnessing the Phoenix Lights

Old 11-18-20, 09:36 AM
PedalingWalrus

Bikes: Corvid Sojourner, Surly Ice Cream Truck, Comotion Divide, Salsa Warbird, Salsa Beargrease, Dandelion Dream Tandem

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 117 Posts
came here for Harry Reid ...

:-)
Old 11-18-20, 01:48 PM
Hondo Gravel
Society Dropout

I agree with the cartoon a few posts back. When an alien goes on vacation they skip Earth. Don’t contact or give those humans anything useful the first thing those idiots will do is try to make a weapon out it
Old 11-18-20, 05:14 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

Bikes: Surly CrossCheck, Krampus

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 998 Times in 762 Posts
Originally Posted by Hondo Gravel View Post
Planet XX in the Cerveza System about 10 light years of beer light beers away from Earth. You can see the star that Planet XX orbits. Here is the chart they gave me to navigate the night sky.
fify -- you travel through 10 light beers and you will be on another planet. Hopefully that planet has a bathroom.

Or a six-pack of regular Heavy Beer.
Likes For RubeRad:
Old 11-18-20, 05:16 PM
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel

Bikes: Surly CrossCheck, Krampus

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 998 Times in 762 Posts
Originally Posted by Will G View Post
I did aircraft crash investigation in the Air Force. The school was 5 months long and a large chunk was dedicated to psychology/physiology of humans and the weaknesses therein. This also covered witnesses and their testimony to events. You would have the wreckage, possibly video, and, yet, people would describe things absolutely not possible and completely counter to the factual evidence but you have to gather all the information you can. Never heard anything attributed to aliens, however.

One I did hear attributed to aliens: An A-10 has a major mechanical issue on a bombing range at night south of Phoenix. Landing with large EXTREMELY flammable objects is a bad idea and this guy is carrying 8 LUU-2 flares in one pod. Size-wise, imagine 10-12 coke cans stacked on top of each other. These are parachute flares that are expended over target areas to illuminate them for visual attack and these flares burn for @5 minutes and illuminate at @ 2 million candle power. So, you can not jettison these flares, only expend them so this guy en-route back to Luke AFB starts to kick them out. I think he was 5,000 to 10,000 feet so these flares do what they were designed to do, they fall, a parachute opens, the flare lights off, it burns for about 5 minutes, and then it burns out. And, there is string of 8 of them that do this sequentially and someone gets this on video and the "mystery" lights make it on the news and later ends up on some History Channel show about aliens.

Okay, it's worse than I thought. I just Googled "mystery lights over Phoenix" and a 2018 video came up commenting on the event from 21 years ago and "It's still a mystery." So, A) there are some really gullible and/or stupid people out there, and B) I am getting freakin' old.

Here's a video recently that I find very credible and very unexplained. https://youtu.be/CnIG-i2WCfg Looking at the sensor video, it is like nothing I've ever seen. Very, very odd. If you search for them, there are also some video of intercepts off the east coast, as well.
Self-contradictory, you can't be believed at all ever, BOOM proof aliens exist
Old 11-18-20, 07:45 PM
grizzly59

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
Liked 113 Times in 82 Posts
Anyone who doubts aliens exist has not met some of my neighbors
Old 11-18-20, 08:09 PM
jack pot 
Fxxxxr

Bikes: wabi classic (stolen & recovered)

Quoted: 1246 Post(s)
Liked 540 Times in 391 Posts
Biden won, disband the space force, it's open borders, aliens welcome
Old 11-18-20, 09:18 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quoted: 3959 Post(s)
Liked 1,722 Times in 1,107 Posts
Originally Posted by Will G View Post

I just read the comments on that "Phoenix mystery lights" video and wasn't surprised by the people who still prefer woo over explanations of more plausible but mundane scenarios.

The 2020 Super Cooties Apocalypse pandemic has finally disabused me of any remaining notion that people who study and practice medicine, science and law are inherently any more rational than anyone else. Some of them are family, friends and real world acquaintances who are practicing lawyers and medical professionals. And some of them still prefer woo, conspiracy theories and glittery sky unicorns over mundane reality and the tedious work of scientific methodology and the frequent disappointments of a logical approach.

If anything, these folks seem to believe that the entire "pandemic hoax" also proves that aliens and demons are real. Apparently this translates to Harry Reid's UFO chemtrails spraying the US with a hoax virus that fools people so convincingly that more than a quarter million of them died from placebo panic. Or something. I'm still trying to puzzle out this one.

BTW, the military pilot's story was interesting. Probably the most persuasive I've heard. He sounds like a guy accustomed to routine post flight debriefings, no attempt at dramatizing what he observed. Virtually every other so-called witness I've heard and seen has huge "gimme a break" warning flags.

I'm still inclined to regard such anomalies as Earth origin, either man-made and classified, or natural and as-yet undiscovered and unexplained. But it doesn't persuade me of superior extraterrestrial intelligence/technology. We're still such a relatively primitive and mentally unevolved species that there's no reason for any advanced ET entities to bother with secrecy or colluding with human conspirators. They'd either conquer us outright or tell us to piss off because we're not worth the trouble. At best ETs are as Douglas Adams described -- adolescent ETs trolling us for fun, while their parents warn them to stop teasing the stupid monkeys.
Likes For canklecat:
Old 11-19-20, 01:57 AM
genec
genec

Bikes: custom built, sannino, beachbike, giant trance x2

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 9692 Post(s)
Liked 1,963 Times in 1,340 Posts
"Now Zeebob, don't touch that... and do not bring one of those home."
Likes For genec:
Old 11-19-20, 10:37 AM
Will G

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 30 Posts
Originally Posted by canklecat View Post
I'm still inclined to regard such anomalies as Earth origin, either man-made and classified, or natural and as-yet undiscovered and unexplained. But it doesn't persuade me of superior extraterrestrial intelligence/technology. We're still such a relatively primitive and mentally unevolved species that there's no reason for any advanced ET entities to bother with secrecy or colluding with human conspirators. They'd either conquer us outright or tell us to piss off because we're not worth the trouble. At best ETs are as Douglas Adams described -- adolescent ETs trolling us for fun, while their parents warn them to stop teasing the stupid monkeys.
The Air Force has managed to build, and keep secret, some pretty incredible machines and I've occasionally heard small bits of information from people involved in some seriously black programs. These are very, very classified programs usually conducted in a remote desert under the cover of darkness but the aircraft have occasionally been allowed outside their guarded airspace. Could these things be something from an advanced test program? Maybe, I suppose. But my 28 years in the military, 4000 fighter hours, and engineering degree can't make sense of the "tic tac" video. (An interesting look at this type of program is a book titled "Red Eagles" by Steve Davies which describes the acquisition of Russian built MiG aircraft and building several squadrons of them to fly against U.S. pilots over the Nevada desert. Between the methods "acquiring" the jets, methods used to maintain and find parts for the jets, and finding pilots to fly them operationally and keep the whole process secret is incredible. You can also Google Constant Peg which was the program name. I never got to fly against the MiGs but I have flown against a Hind helicopter. The "petting zoo" at Nellis AFB. https://aviationphotodigest.com/nell...ning-facility/ )
Likes For Will G:

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.