Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Thoughts on the BD Motobecane Le Champion TI DISC PRO

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Old 06-21-19, 07:39 AM
Jrasero

Bikes: Scott Foil RC, Specialized Aethos

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked 133 Times in 87 Posts

As kid I lusted after a carbon fiber bike and finally when I was old enough to buy one I got a 2016 Kestrel RT1000 and it was fast, very light, had amazing paint job, and had internal cabling but one day it was propped against a garage and fell with a large gust of wind and cracked the paint. This started a sickening paranoia about the paint job and then if the bike was cracked, fortunately someone in my old neighborhood who understood what happened offered to buy it only $100 lower than I paid for it on sale . More recently I got a beautiful 2017 Scott Addict 20 Disc but as some of you saw from my last post an eBike ran me off the road. I am still trying to work with the alleged restaurant in getting some kind of acknowledgment of involvement let alone some kind of reimbursement. Either way this led to the chain being popped off scratching the frame, broken lever name plate, and scratched brake lever, a rock chip to the crank, and a rock chip to the frame which looks like only chipped the top coat. We could debate all day that I should have stood my ground or not fallen off my bike but I didn't and nothing can be changed or reversed now. Also we can debate whether the bike truly has any carbon damage at all and it probably doesn't but one thing is for sure that there is no way to 100% know without doing $300-$1000 testing and stripping down the bike. Secondly the Scott Addict was bought from a wholesale buyer essentially making it it 2nd hand bike even though it was brand new. Correct me if I am wrong but Scott's warranties don't transfer so even getting a crash replacement with a discount would be impossible. Maybe it's luck but again someone has offered to buy my current bike this time $300 less than I paid for it. I fully disclosed what happened to the bike and the state of the warranty and they seem fine.

Which leaves me to turning to Titanium. I know any bike can crack so Titanium isn't some unbreakable material but monitoring for cracks in the welds of Titanium is a lot easier to do and a lot less likely than Carbon chipping or cracking. Not having a paint job is cool and convenient since Titanium just needs polishing and I will not have to worry about chipped or cracked paint. I guess the biggest downside for me is styling since no Titanium bike to my knowledge has internal routing and if there is I probably can't afford it. Secondly the bike I am most interested in from Bikes Direct has a huge Motobecane logo on it which wouldn't be as bad if it was prestigious S-Works or something, and supposedly removing said logo voids the warranty?

So long story short if the sale of my bike goes through I will be buying a Motobecane Le Champion TI DISC PRO. Anyone have any thoughts on this bike? Any thoughts on Bikes Direct? Assembly? Thoughts on Titanium? let me end this by saying I know I am paranoid but I am this way with my car, my computers, my clothes, ect ect. I know a bike is meant to be ridden and a few scratches here and there mean nothing, anyone want to talk me off this ledge? Or am I right to think this?

Last edited by Jrasero; 06-21-19 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-21-19, 08:35 AM
CycleryNorth81

Bikes: custom Cyclery North (Chicago), Schwinn Circuit

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Liked 203 Times in 118 Posts
Don't buy the bike if you are not proud to be seen with Motobecane logo.
Old 06-21-19, 08:55 AM
Jrasero

True, my other option at a local dealer I found a 2018 Felt VR3 more endurance based that's fine but similar specs to my Scott which I love

https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear...lt-vr3-review/

This wouldn't alleviate my qualms about carbon but rather only give me a new bike from a dealer with a warranty.

I looked at Lynskey Titanium and with a sale it's in my range but the sizing is off for me
Old 06-21-19, 09:14 AM
Phil_gretz
Zip tie Karen

Bikes: '13 Motobecane Fantom29 HT, '16 Motobecane Turino Pro Disc, '18 Velobuild VB-R-022, '21 Tsunami SNM-100

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 1,542 Times in 806 Posts
Originally Posted by Jrasero
So long story short if the sale of my bike goes through I will be buying a Motobecane Le Champion TI DISC PRO. Anyone have any thoughts on this bike? Any thoughts on Bikes Direct? Assembly? Thoughts on Titanium? let me end this by saying I know I am paranoid ...Or am I right to think this?
I will paraphrase with a famous scene from Jaws:

Quint : [seeing @Jrasero's road helmet] What are you? Some kind of half-assed astronaut?[examining the titanium bike]

Quint : Jesus H Christ, when I was a boy, every little squirt wanted to be a harpooner or a sword fisherman. What d'ya have there - a portable shower or a monkey cage?

@Jrasero : Anti-damage/scratch frame.

Quint : Anti-damage/scratch frame. You go onto the bike?

@Jrasero nods

Quint : Bike goes on the road, you go on the road. Damage/scratches are on the road. Our road...

[sings]

Quint : Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

Last edited by Phil_gretz; 06-21-19 at 09:23 AM.
Likes For Phil_gretz:
Old 06-21-19, 09:37 AM
Jrasero

Originally Posted by Phil_gretz
I will paraphrase with a famous scene from Jaws:

Quint : [seeing @Jrasero's road helmet] What are you? Some kind of half-assed astronaut?[examining the titanium bike]

Quint : Jesus H Christ, when I was a boy, every little squirt wanted to be a harpooner or a sword fisherman. What d'ya have there - a portable shower or a monkey cage?

@Jrasero : Anti-damage/scratch frame.

Quint : Anti-damage/scratch frame. You go onto the bike?

@Jrasero nods

Quint : Bike goes on the road, you go on the road. Damage/scratches are on the road. Our road...

[sings]

Quint : Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.

lol right

I get it I am weird. Some of this paranoia has to stem from the lack of a warranty on this bike. Cyclist are weird creatures
Old 06-21-19, 10:23 AM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7628 Post(s)
Liked 3,453 Times in 1,823 Posts
Do NOT buy the Motobecane.

It is a fine bike and will do everything you want it to, but the decal will always bother you ... I think that is silly, but everyone is different.

I own a BD Dawes. it says "Dawes" in big red letters. I could not and do not give a flaming frog, and am even less concerned with what others think when they see it. When people start buying me bikes, I will ride what pleases them ... so long as it also pleases me.

But as your yourself ... that's you.

In much the same vein (fears and concerns I consider to be irrational)I would advise against buying Any CF bikes ever again. As @Phil_gretz explains so artfully, you will Always have reason to fear if that fear is not based in reason, and you will Always get scratches and nicks on any bike you ride. So if you don't want to be back here eventually trying to sell another excellent, sound, high-quality CF bike for less than it is worth .... buy metal.

Consider custom steel---there is some high-quality steel out there which doesn't weigh a ton---or used Ti. Ti isn't exactly light, by the way .... it looked good compared to steel because ti gave an even more supple ride and didn't corrode and was Marginally lighter .... but it isn't light. if you really need a light bike, you probably want CF or a huge bankroll.

However .... I have been alternating between my ~16 pound (showroom weight) Workswell and my ~24-pound Fuji (one is for rain which we have been having in abundance) and I find I enjoy riding either equally.

Do yourself a favor and buy some steel .... no one will recognize the name on the down tube except aficionados, but you wont find three of them parked outside your favorite craft brew pub patio.
Old 06-21-19, 10:34 AM
Jrasero

Originally Posted by Maelochs
Do NOT buy the Motobecane.

It is a fine bike and will do everything you want it to, but the decal will always bother you ... I think that is silly, but everyone is different.

I own a BD Dawes. it says "Dawes" in big red letters. I could not and do not give a flaming frog, and am even less concerned with what others think when they see it. When people start buying me bikes, I will ride what pleases them ... so long as it also pleases me.

But as your yourself ... that's you.

In much the same vein (fears and concerns I consider to be irrational)I would advise against buying Any CF bikes ever again. As @Phil_gretz explains so artfully, you will Always have reason to fear if that fear is not based in reason, and you will Always get scratches and nicks on any bike you ride. So if you don't want to be back here eventually trying to sell another excellent, sound, high-quality CF bike for less than it is worth .... buy metal.

Consider custom steel---there is some high-quality steel out there which doesn't weigh a ton---or used Ti. Ti isn't exactly light, by the way .... it looked good compared to steel because ti gave an even more supple ride and didn't corrode and was Marginally lighter .... but it isn't light. if you really need a light bike, you probably want CF or a huge bankroll.

However .... I have been alternating between my ~16 pound (showroom weight) Workswell and my ~24-pound Fuji (one is for rain which we have been having in abundance) and I find I enjoy riding either equally.

Do yourself a favor and buy some steel .... no one will recognize the name on the down tube except aficionados, but you wont find three of them parked outside your favorite craft brew pub patio.
Thanks for the insight. Do you have any US based complete steel bike companies that offer disc at $2500 or bellow at 19lbs or bellow
Old 06-21-19, 11:21 AM
wipekitty
vespertine member

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Liked 220 Times in 163 Posts

So long story short if the sale of my bike goes through I will be buying a Motobecane Le Champion TI DISC PRO. Anyone have any thoughts on this bike? Any thoughts on Bikes Direct? Assembly? Thoughts on Titanium? let me end this by saying I know I am paranoid but I am this way with my car, my computers, my clothes, ect ect. I know a bike is meant to be ridden and a few scratches here and there mean nothing, anyone want to talk me off this ledge? Or am I right to think this?
IMO, there's nothing wrong with Bikes Direct. I have a Bikes Direct "Motobecane" steel single speed/fixed gear that I've beat up pretty well over the past eight years. It was cheap and so most of the stock parts were junky and got gradually replaced over time.

Assembly: I'm not a pro mechanic, but I've successfully assembled three bikes shipped to my house. You will probably need to install the handlebar, wheels, and pedals. The wheels may need truing, and be prepared to adjust the front and rear derailleurs and brakes, and possibly adjust them again after a few hundred miles. I'd recommend having a good set of Allen keys, a torque wrench with Allen bits, a small screwdriver, a pedal wrench (a 15mm crescent wrench can usually suffice), truing keys, and grease for threads. A truing stand is also very helpful.

The actual bike: I've never ridden titanium, so I cannot comment there. It seems to be reasonably lightweight, and hydraulic discs are a nice touch. I cannot find info about tire clearance, but it comes equipped with 28s, so you can at least go that wide. It might be possible, but difficult, to pick up a used titanium bike or frame and build to the same specs. I agree that the Motobecane logo is annoying.

Also note that the bike still has a carbon fork! This was incidentally how I overcame my fear of carbon: I realized that all those nice metal bikes I'd been riding without fear still had carbon forks. Steel is real...but getting a similarly spec'd steel bike that is not heavy is gonna cost.
Old 06-21-19, 11:59 AM
Phil_gretz
Zip tie Karen

Bikes: '13 Motobecane Fantom29 HT, '16 Motobecane Turino Pro Disc, '18 Velobuild VB-R-022, '21 Tsunami SNM-100

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1465 Post(s)
Liked 1,542 Times in 806 Posts
^ and hubs. The likelihood that the hub bearing preload is correct for you out-of-the-box wheels is...zero percent.
Old 06-21-19, 01:07 PM
fronesis

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
You can take the Motobecane logo off. Someone in the Whipshot Ti thread posted pictures of his, and that Ora Ti frame looks beautiful. It's a very well-made frame by a good company in Taiwan; BD just insists on using that Motobecane label, probably because they paid for it and don't want it to go to waste!

I've got two BD Ti bikes (Whipshot Ti) for me and my wife, and they have been fantastic.

I would suggest, however, that if you don't do your own wrenching, you plan to have your LBS dial the bike in. My first Whipshot took almost as long to set up as it previously took me to build up a (rim brake) bike from scratch.
Old 06-21-19, 02:42 PM
Jrasero

So I read that people saying once the label is taken off the warranty is voided?
Old 06-21-19, 02:48 PM
GrainBrain

Bikes: LeMond Zurich, Giant Talon 29er

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1218 Post(s)
Liked 609 Times in 458 Posts
Motobecane has nothing on Giant for obnoxious branding!
Old 06-21-19, 02:48 PM
CycleryNorth81

Bikes: custom Cyclery North (Chicago), Schwinn Circuit

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
Liked 203 Times in 118 Posts
So I read that people saying once the label is taken off the warranty is voided?
Why shouldn't the warranty be voided? You modified the bike didn't you?
Old 06-21-19, 02:51 PM
Jrasero

Originally Posted by CycleryNorth81
I didn't do anything, I am just wondering because all of these people are just suggesting wiping off the decals and if what you are saying is true then they are canceling out their warranty which seems stupid
Old 06-21-19, 03:11 PM
tankist

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 157 Times in 55 Posts
Me and my 2 friends got Ti bikes from BD. They are excellent bikes especially given the price. We don't care at all about the decals - why if the bikes ride great?

A few months ago one of the friends crashed his bike badly. It was a direct hit into a deep ditch along the trail. The crash ruined the wheels, his helmet and cracked the frame near the bolts holding the front water bottle. The guy was lucky he got only bruises, scratches and not a broken neck. BTW the CF fork survived the crash just fine, while Ti frame was ruined. BD said the warranty does not cover crashes.

OTOH my other bike which is CF got cracked top tube from an easy fall to the side with almost zero speed. Meanwhile I had a few falls, though not direct hits, on my Ti bike and nothing bad happened at all except my ugly scratches.

So you can say bike materials strength works in mysterious ways.

Last edited by tankist; 06-21-19 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-21-19, 03:55 PM
Tusk

Bikes: 1986 Scwinn Prelude 20?? Motobecane Ti 'Le Champion"

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked 64 Times in 40 Posts
I have a Motobecane Titanium, bought it used. It is my primary ride out of the three that I own. You would not be disappointed. To the original owner it has a 100 year warranty, unless you remove the decals. I have recently removed the logos on mine, but since I was not the original owner, I had nothing to lose. And honestly, it looks kinda funny without the logos.
Old 06-21-19, 04:07 PM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Originally Posted by CycleryNorth81
I didn't do anything, I am just wondering because all of these people are just suggesting wiping off the decals and if what you are saying is true then they are canceling out their warranty which seems stupid
Look … is the decal Really the biggest problem in your life?

Well … neither of the other two bikes you just sold for a loss had warranties when you bought them …. Why are you worried about it this time?

And aren’t you considering a metal frame so that the warranty would be meaningless in any case?

Think things through.

Me, I’d buy the Motobecane and love it, and if the label bothered me, I’d peel it off. If I thought the frame was going to break in a year of normal use I wouldn’t buy the bike in the first place.

You are afraid of CF—so buying CF bikes was silly. But you are now afraid Titanium won’t last?

Stop being ruled by your own fears, and your own worries about what people think of the decals on your bicycles. Sorry to break the news, but most people don’t bother to notice you at all … forget what kind of bike you ride. And only losers would judge a person by his/her bike, so why are you letting losers decide how you are going to live and what bike you can ride?

You asked if I know about a bunch of sub-19-lb steel bikes with discs. No. I am not in the market, so I have nto looked. Have you? If I Wanted a light steel bike with discs I would use Google. In this case, I do not, I have not, and I am sorry, but I cannot help you.

I can recommend Bikes Direct. Read post #8 from @wipekitty. She is right on.

Read post #11 from @fronesis and post #16 by @tankist. Then decide if you prefer to ride a good bike or sport a good decal.

And for crap’s sake … the decal is a Sticker. Put another sticker over it if you are afraid of voiding the warranty.

How hard can it be to figure out this stuff?

Buy the Motobecane, get the wheels checked, and shop online for a decal you like. Paste it over the Motobecane decal, and if you scratch the frame and then panic and decide the bike is going to self-destruct because of a scratch, remove the decal with hot water, and you still have a warrantied frame.

It isn’t rocket science. Figure out solutions.

Last edited by Maelochs; 06-21-19 at 04:11 PM.
Likes For Maelochs:
Old 06-21-19, 05:38 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4717 Post(s)
Liked 1,526 Times in 997 Posts
Thanks for the insight. Do you have any US based complete steel bike companies that offer disc at $2500 or bellow at 19lbs or bellow
US based? Are you under the impression that Motobecane is also US based? Or, why mention this qualifier?
Old 06-21-19, 05:51 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4717 Post(s)
Liked 1,526 Times in 997 Posts
Gotta love this "warranty" section on the BD bike:
"Trek gives lifetime against defects or a $350 crash credit towards a new frame (08 frame/fork = $2749) If you crash your Trek or ding a tube, a replacement Trek road bike frame costs you about $2,400+ The Motobecane Titanium frame has a lifetime warranty against defects. Titanium is the MOST crash and dent resistant bike material on the market. Carbon fiber or Titanium, which material do you think is easier to crack by accident?"

fwiw.. a bit more, but also a different brand label.. perhaps also look at the Ribble CGR Ti
Old 06-21-19, 05:54 PM
ChinookTx

Bikes: Lynskey GR270

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
Originally Posted by fronesis
You can take the Motobecane logo off. Someone in the Whipshot Ti thread posted pictures of his, and that Ora Ti frame looks beautiful.
That would be me I believe. I love my Whipshot, I've been commuting every day with it and it's super comfy. I have a 2nd set of wheels that I use for trail/gravel, and even there, the bike handles and feels awesome. I'd buy another Bikesdirect Ti bike anytime. Pic with the decals removed:

Likes For ChinookTx:
Old 06-21-19, 08:41 PM
Maelochs

Sharp setup, @ChinookTx.
Old 06-24-19, 12:38 PM
Jrasero

Look &#8 230; is the decal Really the biggest problem in your life?

Well &#8 230; neither of the other two bikes you just sold for a loss had warranties when you bought them &#8 230;. Why are you worried about it this time?

And aren&#8 217;t you considering a metal frame so that the warranty would be meaningless in any case?

Think things through.

Me, I&#8 217;d buy the Motobecane and love it, and if the label bothered me, I&#8 217;d peel it off. If I thought the frame was going to break in a year of normal use I wouldn&#8 217;t buy the bike in the first place.

You are afraid of CF&#8 212;so buying CF bikes was silly. But you are now afraid Titanium won&#8 217;t last?

Stop being ruled by your own fears, and your own worries about what people think of the decals on your bicycles. Sorry to break the news, but most people don&#8 217;t bother to notice you at all &#8 230; forget what kind of bike you ride. And only losers would judge a person by his/her bike, so why are you letting losers decide how you are going to live and what bike you can ride?

You asked if I know about a bunch of sub-19-lb steel bikes with discs. No. I am not in the market, so I have nto looked. Have you? If I Wanted a light steel bike with discs I would use Google. In this case, I do not, I have not, and I am sorry, but I cannot help you.

I can recommend Bikes Direct. Read post #8 from @wipekitty. She is right on.

Read post #11 from @fronesis and post #16 by @tankist. Then decide if you prefer to ride a good bike or sport a good decal.

And for crap&#8 217;s sake &#8 230; the decal is a Sticker. Put another sticker over it if you are afraid of voiding the warranty.

How hard can it be to figure out this stuff?

Buy the Motobecane, get the wheels checked, and shop online for a decal you like. Paste it over the Motobecane decal, and if you scratch the frame and then panic and decide the bike is going to self-destruct because of a scratch, remove the decal with hot water, and you still have a warrantied frame.

It isn&#8 217;t rocket science. Figure out solutions.

You seem intense dude

My Kestrel did have a warranty through Kestrel since it was a hold back it had a lifetime satisfaction guarantee through Nashbar but that might be mute since they might fold

I was* considering a metal frame since Titanium seems more crash resilient and lower maintenance cosmetically and buying from BD or a dealer would give me a warranty. My current 2017 Scott Addict 20 Disc would not have a warranty and that is kind of my fear but more on that in a second.

I am not afraid that Titanium will not last, I never said that and I understand nothing lasts or is the same forever.

Don't get me wrong I am not a huge bike snob but there are plenty of people that are and handfuls of people constantly tell me how nice my Scott is. I see plenty of Motobecanes by me, albeit not Titaniums but no one stops the Motobecane rider and says sweet ride dude. I know this is shallow and meaningless but when you drop $2500 on a bike those things in my mind kind of matter to a degree. IMO there is denying the beauty in the shapes that CF can accomplish compared to Titanium and little things like integrated cabling goes a long way. The fact of the matter I know that BD's Titanium bikes are solid and regardless of their status I just find their logos obnoxious. It wouldn't matter if was Giant or whatever company, huge ugly logos on beautiful metal detract from its value for me. I could wrap it but that's just adding another sticker or I could just say screw it and take them off and live without a warranty but that was kind of the idea of having a bike with a warranty

So either way I decided to stay with my 2017 Scott Scale 20 Disc. One it's still a sick bike and after riding it 100 miles over the weekend I kind have regained confidence it it. The scratches have been fixed and patched with car clear top coat from a touchup pen kit. I originally used clear nail polish but found it to be brittle wasn't curing and I could literally scratch it off easily with my finger nail and some rubbing alcohol. I fixed the scratches on the brake lever to the point where you need to get inches away from it to see there is clear coat on it. I also used the clear coat on the chain scratches and while these are a bit more noticeable they still can only be noticed a couple feet away plus the crank blocks it most of the time. The cracked name plate lever was changed. The carbon seat post's logo were scuffed and lightly scratched so I just put 3M mastic tape on it, which also helps me keep history of my seat height. Overall this freak out was from the shock of having a 100% pristine $3800 bike get roughed up a tad.

I have decided yeah carbon is still carbon and can be funny. I knew this when I bought all of my CF bikes and I kind of have to live by the motto that nothing lasts forever. I decided to put $2000 away just for a replacement, but hopefully I will not have to use it

What I did learn from researching Titanium bikes is that hands down BD is the best value compared to Lynksey, Litespeed, and defiantly Moots.

Last edited by Jrasero; 06-24-19 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-24-19, 01:02 PM
Maelochs

I decided to stay with my 2017 Scott Scale 20 Disc.
Excellent news. I appreciate the mental and emotional trauma you suffered getting to that decision, but i think it is one you won't regret.

But what do I know?
Old 06-24-19, 01:08 PM
Jrasero

Excellent news. I appreciate the mental and emotional trauma you suffered getting to that decision, but i think it is one you won't regret.

But what do I know?
lol I know I am a bit of a baby, I am like this with all of my stuff, Thank you for all your input regardless. I still might look at a Titanium bike from BD if something does brake on my current bike or they do a closeout sale and they drop closer to $2k
Likes For Jrasero:
Old 06-24-19, 01:34 PM
ChinookTx

Bikes: Lynskey GR270

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
lol I know I am a bit of a baby, I am like this with all of my stuff, Thank you for all your input regardless. I still might look at a Titanium bike from BD if something does brake on my current bike or they do a closeout sale and they drop closer to $2k
Of course something will break, it's carbon... Cue in evil laughter....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.