Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Rampon Bicycles?

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Rampon Bicycles?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-14, 10:01 PM
jpsawyer

Bikes: Civilian Le Roi Le Veut, Kazane Track, Ciocc Designer '84, Serotta Colorado AL 25th anniversary, '85 Guerciotti Pista, '84 Trek 660, Volume Credence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rampon Bicycles?

Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys new anything about Rampon frames? I have seen a few around and have been thinking about purchasing a frame from someone, but can not find any info on these bikes. The frame is claimed to be Columbus El OS so its from the early '90s most likely. It is definitely Italian as well. The frame seems to be very well made as well. Just curious about it is all. Thanks a ton!
Old 11-05-14, 05:42 AM
jj1091
Mike J

Bikes: 1975 Peugeot PX-50L, 1971 Peugeot PX-10, 1974 Peugeot PX-8

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jpsawyer
Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys new anything about Rampon frames? I have seen a few around and have been thinking about purchasing a frame from someone, but can not find any info on these bikes. The frame is claimed to be Columbus El OS so its from the early '90s most likely. It is definitely Italian as well. The frame seems to be very well made as well. Just curious about it is all. Thanks a ton!
Here's a link to their site: www.ciclirampon.it - Bike Test it came from another post on this Forum, "A killer gift from my friend: Rampon". You might want to look at that post.