Go Back  Bike Forums > The Lounge > Coronavirus/COVID-19
Reload this Page >

Conspiracy theory prevention

Notices
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Discussion of the novel coronavirus

Conspiracy theory prevention

Old 06-10-20, 06:27 PM
  #76  
cbhungry
Jungle lady
 
cbhungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 871

Bikes: gary fisher cake

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
99.2% of those who supposedly died from "coronavirus" had pre-existing serious medical conditions.

The article also notes that 75% of coronavirus positive tests are false positives.

And note that you still have no photographic evidence of coronavirus.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/19/...rGmSmVZUz7HNjH
You realize a majority of infectious agents are not diagnosed by photographs or do you really have no clue about molecular biology? Also, we deal with false positive and negatives all the time.... if a patient has d dimers of 20000, ARDs and all cultures and viral testing are negative ( we test for human metanpneumonia virus, RSV, etc. ) it is unlikely a false positive. If d dimers are normal, no ARDs and just SOB , we rule out other etiologies despite a positive COVID 19 like just a regular COPD exacerbation.... you really don't understand how internists work do you?
FOr the record, the false negative rates more problematic than false positives... but then you have made up your mind so I will spare my research for my med students. and please post primary data not sketchy website misquoting and misinterpreting random sites... give me the data analysis and journal article I don't see links to the actual studies.. didn't you learn that in highschool?
__________________
Ride forever, work whenever.
XX power
Eat more mud, mountain bike 'till you die!

https://www.pnhp.org/

Last edited by cbhungry; 06-10-20 at 06:35 PM.
cbhungry is offline  
Likes For cbhungry:
Old 06-10-20, 06:33 PM
  #77  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cbhungry View Post
You realize a majority of infectious agents are not diagnosed by photographs or do you really have no clue about molecular biology? Also, we deal with false positive and negatives all the time.... if a patient has d dimers of 20000, ARDs and all cultures and viral testing are negative ( we test for human metanpneumonia virus, RSV, etc. ) it is unlikely a false positive. If d dimers are normal, no ARDs and just SOB , we rule out other etiologies despite a positive COVID 19 like just a regular COPD exacerbation.... you really don't understand how internists work do you?
FOr the record, the false negative rates more problematic than false positives... but then you have made up your mind so I will spare my research for my med students.
"Infectious agents" which you ASSUME exist but have no photographic evidence for, nor ANY evidence for.

Yeah lets just assume viruses exist because that's what we were told. That's a really, really dumb argument. You believe something because someone told you it was true even though there is zero evidence for it.

You cannot prove that viruses exist, nor can you prove that one person can infect any other, according to Koch's postulates.

The guy asks for "primary data" when he can't even post a single photo of a single "coronavirus." All he has are cartoons and he has the audacity to ask for "primary data" lol.

You can prove nothing. "Viral testing" Is a joke. Coronavirus has never been isolated, and there is no evidence of any kind that it exists, much less that you can infect others with "coronavirus," much less that there is a "worldwide pandemic."

The evidence for Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are far superior than that for "coronavirus."

Last edited by jjafterdark; 06-10-20 at 06:44 PM.
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 06:40 PM
  #78  
cbhungry
Jungle lady
 
cbhungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 871

Bikes: gary fisher cake

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
"Infectious agents" which you ASSUME exist but have no photographic evidence for, nor ANY evidence for.

You cannot prove that viruses exist, nor can you prove that one person can infect any other, according to Koch's postulates.

You can prove nothing. "Viral testing" Is a joke. Coronavirus has never been isolated, and there is no evidence of any kind that it exists, much less that you can infect others with "coronavirus," much less that there is a "worldwide pandemic."

So , if I can't photograph tectonic plates moving,, tectonic theory is false? We proved electrons existed before we had "photographs". If something has to be visible to the eye then you realize 90% of quantum physics and your computer ( transistors utilize dual property of electron as both particles and wes) shouldn't exist? And since we can't take a picture of space time curvature explain why we have to use general relativity mathematics so our GPS doesn't err by 6 miles a day ( if we used only Newtonian physics) And since we can't take a "picture" of nuclear spin.... how the fruck does a MRI work, you know... using pictures.....
__________________
Ride forever, work whenever.
XX power
Eat more mud, mountain bike 'till you die!

https://www.pnhp.org/
cbhungry is offline  
Likes For cbhungry:
Old 06-10-20, 06:51 PM
  #79  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cbhungry View Post
So , if I can't photograph tectonic plates moving,, tectonic theory is false? We proved electrons existed before we had "photographs". If something has to be visible to the eye then you realize 90% of quantum physics and your computer ( transistors utilize dual property of electron as both particles and wes) shouldn't exist? And since we can't take a picture of space time curvature explain why we have to use general relativity mathematics so our GPS doesn't err by 6 miles a day ( if we used only Newtonian physics) And since we can't take a "picture" of nuclear spin.... how the fruck does a MRI work, you know... using pictures.....
You can't "prove" quantum physics because it is just a theory. There is no photographic evidence for it. There is no video evidence for it. There is no tangible evidence. It may (or may not) be better at explaining some phenomena, but that is in no way shape or form proof that it is absolute truth.

You are mistaking current theoretical best guesses which may or may not be better than previous theoretical best guesses for absolute truth.

And thank you for admitting there is no photographic evidence of "coronavirus," no evidence that coronavirus is infectious, and that therefore there is no worldwide pandemic. In other words, you have just admitted that everything I've said is true.

Your version of the "truth" amounts to "duh, someone told me so, so it must be duh truth." Sorry pal, but no one here is eating your bull---- sandwich.

Last edited by jjafterdark; 06-10-20 at 06:56 PM.
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 06:56 PM
  #80  
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert
 
noisebeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 14,879

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked 911 Times in 519 Posts
jj, curious what you think is causing the spike in deaths across the world?
noisebeam is online now  
Old 06-10-20, 06:56 PM
  #81  
wgscott
Occam's Rotor
 
wgscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,270
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
Liked 1,361 Times in 703 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if someone slipped me a hit of acid before I visit bikeforums. Other times, I have no doubt.
wgscott is offline  
Likes For wgscott:
Old 06-10-20, 06:58 PM
  #82  
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert
 
noisebeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 14,879

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked 911 Times in 519 Posts
Photographic evidence is much more compelling on acid and sometimes things that should not be become tangible.
noisebeam is online now  
Old 06-10-20, 06:59 PM
  #83  
cbhungry
Jungle lady
 
cbhungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 871

Bikes: gary fisher cake

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 31 Posts
[QUOTE=jjafterdark;21526992]You can't "prove" quantum physics because it is just a theory. There is no photographic evidence for it. There is no video evidence for it. There is no tangible evidence. It may (or may not) be better at explaining some phenomena, but that is in no way shape or form proof that it is absolute truth.

You are mistaking current theoretical best guesses which may or may not be better than previous theoretical best guesses for absolute truth.

And thank you for admitting there is no photographic evidence of "coronavirus," no evidence that coronavirus is infectious, and that therefore there is no worldwide pandemic. In other words, you have just admitted that everything I've said is true.

Your version of the "truth" amounts to "duh, someone told me so, so it must be duh truth." Sorry pal, but no one here is eating your bull---- sandwich.[/QUOTE}

So when I use PCR RNA to diagnose HIV, Hepatitis C, or Hep A, Hepatitis B, Respiratory syncytial virus, Influenza it is real but not COVID 19? Please , I will have you lecture to all us lame ass doctors we have been diagnosing viruses wrong for decades!!! You realize quantum physics has a near 100% perfect experimental success rate? Please explain how a transistor works without quantum physics or how lasers work or how a MRI machine works without quantum physics ? Please , I am very curious..... FOR THE RECORD, WE HAVE A PICTURE OF COVID 19 , JUST LOOK AT THE CHEMICAL AND ENGINEERING NEWS....I HAVE THE HARD COPY, YOU CAN GOOGLE IT.
__________________
Ride forever, work whenever.
XX power
Eat more mud, mountain bike 'till you die!

https://www.pnhp.org/

Last edited by cbhungry; 06-10-20 at 07:03 PM.
cbhungry is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 06:59 PM
  #84  
wgscott
Occam's Rotor
 
wgscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,270
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
Liked 1,361 Times in 703 Posts
Originally Posted by noisebeam View Post
jj, curious what you think is causing the spike in deaths across the world?
Clearly it is the spike protein. Here is the photographic evidence:

wgscott is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:09 PM
  #85  
cbhungry
Jungle lady
 
cbhungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 871

Bikes: gary fisher cake

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 31 Posts
FOR JJAFTERDARK WHO THINKS REAL SCIENCE IS ONLY PROVE THROUGH PICTURES https://www.drugtargetreview.com/new...r-researchers/ ( HINT, ELECTRON MICROSCOPES USE QUANTUM PHYSICS.) THEORY IS NOT AN HYPOTHESIS PLEASE LOOK UP SCIENTIFIC THEORY...HERE IS YOUR GODDAMN PICTURE OF COVID 19
__________________
Ride forever, work whenever.
XX power
Eat more mud, mountain bike 'till you die!

https://www.pnhp.org/
cbhungry is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:09 PM
  #86  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
[QUOTE=cbhungry;21527007]
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
You can't "prove" quantum physics because it is just a theory. There is no photographic evidence for it. There is no video evidence for it. There is no tangible evidence. It may (or may not) be better at explaining some phenomena, but that is in no way shape or form proof that it is absolute truth.

You are mistaking current theoretical best guesses which may or may not be better than previous theoretical best guesses for absolute truth.

And thank you for admitting there is no photographic evidence of "coronavirus," no evidence that coronavirus is infectious, and that therefore there is no worldwide pandemic. In other words, you have just admitted that everything I've said is true.

Your version of the "truth" amounts to "duh, someone told me so, so it must be duh truth." Sorry pal, but no one here is eating your bull---- sandwich.[/QUOTE}

So when I use PCR RNA to diagnose HIV, Hepatitis C, or Hep A, Hepatitis B, Respiratory syncytial virus, Influenza it is real but not COVID 19? Please , I will have you lecture to all us lame ass doctors we have been diagnosing viruses wrong for decades!!! Yoyu realize quantum physics has a near 100% perfect experimental success rate? Please explain how a transistor works without quantum physics or how lasers work or how a MRI machine works without quantum physics ? Please , I am very curious.....
You are beyond confused to the point of hysteria.

You are now claiming that because you believe in the theory of quantum physics, your completely unverified and baseless opinion of coronavirus must also be accurate.

Your illogical rantings go like this: "I believe dogs are real, therefore this is proof that the Sasquatch ate my homework."

Nice work, "doc."
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:19 PM
  #87  
cbhungry
Jungle lady
 
cbhungry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 871

Bikes: gary fisher cake

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 31 Posts
[QUOTE=jjafterdark;21527031]
Originally Posted by cbhungry View Post

You are beyond confused to the point of hysteria.

You are now claiming that because you believe in the theory of quantum physics, your completely unverified and baseless opinion of coronavirus must also be accurate.

Your illogical rantings go like this: "I believe dogs are real, therefore this is proof that the Sasquatch ate my homework."

Nice work, "doc."
Ad hominim attacks because you can't even explain how MRI, transisters, or lasers work.... I was a quantum chemist before I became a doctor.... so ,all your posts prove is that your scientific literacy is worse than this female's... and yes, I get this a lot from mysoginists who think by virtue of the Y chromosome you know more science than I do... sianara… got to report to the covid 19 icu to save all those Georgia COVID deniers.
__________________
Ride forever, work whenever.
XX power
Eat more mud, mountain bike 'till you die!

https://www.pnhp.org/
cbhungry is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:23 PM
  #88  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
[QUOTE=cbhungry;21527052]
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post

Ad hominim attacks because you can't even explain how MRI, transisters, or lasers work.... I was a quantum chemist before I became a doctor.... so ,all your posts prove is that your scientific literacy is worse than this female's... and yes, I get this a lot from mysoginists who think by virtue of the Y chromosome you know more science than I do... sianara… got to report to the covid 19 icu to save all those Georgia COVID deniers.
lol, yet another lunatic ranting and rambling: "I love physics, therefore coronavirus make my stomach hurt."

You still have no photographic nor video evidence of "coronavirus."

You still cannot prove that "coronavirus" is infectious.

You still have zero evidence of a "pandemic."

All you have are your profanity laced rantings with no evidence, much less proof.

In your endlessly bizarre rantings, you claim with pompous yet totally unsubstantiated fervor that any random genetic sequence which you label a virus can magically cause infectious disease, because, derp, someone told you so at some point in the distant past and you were foolish enough to believe them without verifying it for yourself. Sounds just like religion, or a cult.

BTW, I hope you are the first to volunteer for the fake "vaccine" for the fake coronavirus. Good luck surviving that.

Last edited by jjafterdark; 06-10-20 at 07:29 PM.
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:24 PM
  #89  
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert
 
noisebeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 14,879

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked 911 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by cbhungry View Post
FOR JJAFTERDARK WHO THINKS REAL SCIENCE IS ONLY PROVE THROUGH PICTURES https://www.drugtargetreview.com/new...r-researchers/ ( HINT, ELECTRON MICROSCOPES USE QUANTUM PHYSICS.) THEORY IS NOT AN HYPOTHESIS PLEASE LOOK UP SCIENTIFIC THEORY...HERE IS YOUR GODDAMN PICTURE OF COVID 19
Thank you for all you have given and given up to do so.

Your thoughtful, fact and experienced based inputs here are appreciated by many* here.

*(I do not speak for anyone but myself but I have seen others note appreciation in the past)
noisebeam is online now  
Likes For noisebeam:
Old 06-10-20, 07:25 PM
  #90  
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel
Thread Starter
 
RubeRad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,256

Bikes: Surly CrossCheck, Moto Fantom29 ProSL hardtail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 672 Times in 509 Posts
Well I guess the thread I started is over now.

​​​​​​​OK jj back up.

First off, are you trying to say somehow that 'medical profession kills N people per year; therefore coronvairus is a hoax'? There's a lotta missing steps in that attempted syllogism.

Second, what do you mean 'photographic evidence'? Aren't the graphics that every news channel has of a many-nosed Q-Bert, aren't those based on electron microscope 'photographs' of sars-cov2?

Third, it sounds like you're saying all viruses are hoaxes? ("You cannot prove that viruses exist, nor can you prove that one person can infect any other")
RubeRad is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:29 PM
  #91  
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel
Thread Starter
 
RubeRad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,256

Bikes: Surly CrossCheck, Moto Fantom29 ProSL hardtail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 672 Times in 509 Posts
Maybe back up even further...

Are you saying "I would consider photographic evidence persuasive, and the technology exists to collect this kind of evidence, but nobody is doing it"

Or are you saying "If we could see photographic evidence I'd believe it. But since these 'so-called virusus' are so tiny, that's totally impossible, so we're just SOL and in principle can never know anything about anything that tiny"?
RubeRad is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:39 PM
  #92  
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert
 
noisebeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 14,879

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked 911 Times in 519 Posts
The 'photographic evidence argument' is so odd in that the very people who make it depend on things that can't be imaged directly from photons.
noisebeam is online now  
Old 06-10-20, 07:40 PM
  #93  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RubeRad View Post
Maybe back up even further...

Are you saying "I would consider photographic evidence persuasive, and the technology exists to collect this kind of evidence, but nobody is doing it"

Or are you saying "If we could see photographic evidence I'd believe it. But since these 'so-called virusus' are so tiny, that's totally impossible, so we're just SOL and in principle can never know anything about anything that tiny"?
The diameter of coronavirus or any other virus is knowable and measurable.

The genetic sequence of the RNA within a "virus" is knowable and can be and has been documented.

What I dispute is whether or not what we call "viruses" are actually infections agents or not. There are certain rules known as koch's postulates which dictate whether or not "viruses" so defined are actually infectious. There is zero experimental evidence in support of this claim.

There is however, overwhelming evidence for example that:

a) Italy has the oldest average population age in Europe

b) Wuhan has one of the highest percentages of smokers in the world

c) Italy's death toll is attributable in 99.2% of cases to other serious underlying medical conditions.

Basically, the "world wide" pandemic consists of nothing more than very old people in Italy dying of chronic health conditions and a bunch of chronically ill smokers in Wuhan coughing a lot.
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:45 PM
  #94  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by RubeRad View Post
Well I guess the thread I started is over now.
("You cannot prove that viruses exist, nor can you prove that one person can infect any other")
It just means that you need to actually examine the evidence first before labeling people as mentally ill because they question claims which are unverified, i.e., germ theory and coronavirus is the cause of a worldwide pandemic because some 100 year olds in Italy died and some nicotine addicts in Wuhan coughed more than once or twice.
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 07:52 PM
  #95  
noisebeam
Arizona Dessert
 
noisebeam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AZ
Posts: 14,879

Bikes: Cannondale SuperSix, Lemond Poprad. Retired: Jamis Sputnik, Centurion LeMans Fixed, Diamond Back ascent ex

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
Liked 911 Times in 519 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
The diameter of coronavirus or any other virus is knowable and measurable.

The genetic sequence of the RNA within a "virus" is knowable and can be and has been documented.
As well as what sections of the coding do and how many varied structures created by it are used to gain access to host cells in very specific ways.

Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
What I dispute is whether or not what we call "viruses" are actually infections agents or not.
Why would it have all the complex mechanisms to be infectious, but not be?
noisebeam is online now  
Likes For noisebeam:
Old 06-10-20, 10:25 PM
  #96  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cbhungry View Post
FOR JJAFTERDARK WHO THINKS REAL SCIENCE IS ONLY PROVE THROUGH PICTURES https://www.drugtargetreview.com/new...r-researchers/ ( HINT, ELECTRON MICROSCOPES USE QUANTUM PHYSICS.) THEORY IS NOT AN HYPOTHESIS PLEASE LOOK UP SCIENTIFIC THEORY...HERE IS YOUR GODDAMN PICTURE OF COVID 19
lol it's not a photo, it's a cartoon.

credit: Fusion ANIMATION

So thank you again for thoroughly discrediting yourself and the entire "medical profession" in turn with your unhinged rantings.

It turns out the "doctors" are the lunatic fringe instead.
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 10:31 PM
  #97  
RubeRad
Keepin it Wheel
Thread Starter
 
RubeRad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,256

Bikes: Surly CrossCheck, Moto Fantom29 ProSL hardtail

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 672 Times in 509 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
The genetic sequence of the RNA within a "virus" is knowable and can be and has been documented.
Has it been photographed?

Does this colorized scanning electron micrograph count?

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...irus-infection

Or this one?

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...nkeys-covid-19

Or any of these?
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/mers/photos.html
https://www.npr.org/2020/02/13/80583...the-microscope
RubeRad is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 10:37 PM
  #98  
jjafterdark
Banned.
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Rube, it was a bit of a trick question. Yes, there are photos of "viruses." However, there is not one single experimental study which can demonstrate that viruses are infectious and cause disease.

Germ theory is just that: a theory. And it is wrong.

Look at how hysterical the fake doctor becomes when questioned in the slightest. It's because they have zero evidence to back up any of their claims about the "coronavirus" fake "pandemic."
jjafterdark is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 10:40 PM
  #99  
79pmooney
A Roadie Forever
 
79pmooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 8,656

Bikes: (2) ti TiCycles, 2007 w/ triple and 2011 fixed, 1979 Peter Mooney, ~1983 Trek 420 now fixed and ~1973 Raleigh Carlton Competition gravel grinder

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2392 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 834 Times in 562 Posts
Conspiracy Theory Prevention

Originally Posted by RubeRad View Post
This is a good (and not too long) article from The Atlantic about how to talk to people who are at risk of coronavirus-based conpiracy theories:

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/a...piracy/611464/
To get on topic - after 4 pages of discussion, it is clear that conspiracy theory prevention isn't happening. For perspective, remember, Columbus sailed roughly a fifth of the way around this world when it was known to be flat.

Ben
79pmooney is offline  
Old 06-10-20, 10:44 PM
  #100  
wgscott
Occam's Rotor
 
wgscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,270
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2366 Post(s)
Liked 1,361 Times in 703 Posts
Originally Posted by jjafterdark View Post
Rube, it was a bit of a trick question. Yes, there are photos of "viruses." However, there is not one single experimental study which can demonstrate that viruses are infectious and cause disease.

Germ theory is just that: a theory. And it is wrong.

Look at how hysterical the fake doctor becomes when questioned in the slightest. It's because they have zero evidence to back up any of their claims about the "coronavirus" fake "pandemic."
Just out of curiosity, do you believe what you type?
wgscott is offline  
Likes For wgscott:

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.