Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Back to work video documenting local rides

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-20, 07:59 AM
capejohn

Bikes: Giant easy e, Priority Onyx, Scott Sub 40, Marin Belvedere Commuter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 32 Posts

I have been conspicuously absent from this forum since retirement 10 years ago. I still ride every day for pleasure, to volunteer work, and running errands that are within 6 or 7 miles from home.

For the past few years I have been tagging along on local bike events and rides with my cameras. This past weekend, I joined the New Bedford, MA. Starchasers group. They are a group whose rides are space themed. For them, I made up a story about the group being caught in a space time continuum rift, caused by the passing comet, that transported the group to the early 20th century. The 1919 pandemic. The rift even affected my camera causing it to record like it was 1919. Keep your eyes wide a maybe spot Buster Keaton or Charlie Chaplin. Stranger thing have happened.
Things have changed here over the years and I can't figure out yet how to post a video. So.

Take a look HERE for an all seriousness aside, lighthearted bike ride. Enjoy.

Last edited by capejohn; 07-28-20 at 08:09 AM.