Track Cycling: Velodrome Racing and Training Area Looking to enter into the realm of track racing? Want to share your experiences and tactics for riding on a velodrome? The Track Cycling forums is for you! Come in and discuss training/racing, equipment, and current track cycling events.

Trading

Old 06-05-18, 07:17 PM
  #101  
Divebrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 160
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've checked the ones on eBay, do any of them have independent website or do they all sell through eBay? Nothing used on eBay and I was about to pull the trigger on a new pair and now looking for the best deal I can.
Divebrian is offline  
Old 06-06-18, 12:34 AM
  #102  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Divebrian View Post
I've checked the ones on eBay, do any of them have independent website or do they all sell through eBay? Nothing used on eBay and I was about to pull the trigger on a new pair and now looking for the best deal I can.
I'm not endorsing this site. I've never ordered from them, but they've been around for a very long time:

https://www.njs-export.com/collections/cranks

Maybe someone else can offer feedback on them.

EDIT:

That being said, you can never go wrong with 165mm Dura Ace cranks. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new set if I had the budget for them. There will always be a resale market for them. Small juniors up to 6'4" / 193cm elites use them. They are probably the most popular size with 170mm being second.

I have a set of 165mm DA cranks that I'm holding on to in the event that I sell my 165mm SRM set.

Last edited by carleton; 06-06-18 at 12:43 AM.
carleton is offline  
Old 06-06-18, 07:49 AM
  #103  
taras0000
Senior Member
 
taras0000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 43.2330941,-79.8022037,17
Posts: 1,655
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Not trade relatef but I'll throw in a mention for https://www.tracksupermarket.com. I've dealt with them before and they were great. Guy even bought an old set of Zipp track wheels that I was unloading when the trend of expensive track bikes on the streets peaked. Always quick to respond and super helpful.
taras0000 is offline  
Old 06-07-18, 10:24 AM
  #104  
topflightpro
Senior Member
 
topflightpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,174
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I've ordered from NJS-Export through its eBay site - Phil_the_power_taylor.

Placed my order for a couple of chainrings and several cogs on a Thursday afternoon. They were trying to deliver them to me on the east coast on Monday. Everything was in great shape. I could barely tell it had been used. I think the eBay stuff tends to be a bit cheaper than the website.
topflightpro is offline  
Old 06-08-18, 08:22 AM
  #105  
Morelock
Senior Member
 
Morelock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 389
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
^+1 for Philtpt

I've ordered a lot of stuff from that seller, everything has been in as good or better condition than listed, and he ships fast.
Morelock is offline  
Old 06-08-18, 03:25 PM
  #106  
brawlo
Senior Member
 
brawlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,000
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by topflightpro View Post
I've ordered from NJS-Export through its eBay site - Phil_the_power_taylor.
They are or at least were 2 different sellers. I ordered my 165s from NJS Export as they were the only seller I could find with them. Everything else Ive bought NJS was from Phil. All his stuff was top quality
brawlo is offline  
Old 06-10-18, 05:38 AM
  #107  
topflightpro
Senior Member
 
topflightpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,174
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
The two pages are linked. If you click the "eBay Store" link at the bottom of NJS-Export, it takes you to Phil_the_power_taylor's ebay site.
topflightpro is offline  
Old 07-04-18, 09:53 AM
  #108  
gubire
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WANT: Langster Pro 54cm complete bike or frameset and crankset

thanks
gubire is offline  
Old 07-05-18, 05:33 AM
  #109  
Morelock
Senior Member
 
Morelock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 389
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
^
There is a 54cm Langster Pro for sale on the Facebook Buying/selling track parts page.
Morelock is offline  
Old 07-06-18, 03:08 PM
  #110  
gubire
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Morelock View Post
^
There is a 54cm Langster Pro for sale on the Facebook Buying/selling track parts page.
Thanks!
gubire is offline  
Old 09-09-18, 06:24 AM
  #111  
nuttynutcase
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nuttynutcase View Post
FOR TRADE:
MKS EXA pedals with cleats
SOYO NJS Gold star tyres

WANT:
Cervelo T4
Dolan DF4
BT Aerobar
quality 20H rear track hub
Track 130-144BCD adaptor
Speedplay Aero Track pedals


location
Asia, Singapore
still looking
nuttynutcase is offline  
Old 11-17-18, 06:46 AM
  #112  
gycho77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Delaware, USA
Posts: 581

Bikes: Serotta steel track bike, Specialized MTB

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have
- Mavic Comete rear track disc wheel(New Veloflex Record)
- Minoura FG-540 trainer
- Handcrafted roller(huge drum)

Want
- SRM PowerMeter track 165mm
- Look Track Handlebar 37cm
edited
- And crank based track powermeter 165mm

I am located in LA

thank you



Last edited by gycho77; 12-19-18 at 01:47 AM.
gycho77 is offline  
Old 02-02-19, 10:42 AM
  #113  
queerpunk
aka mattio
 
queerpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 6,502
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have a few things I'd like to not have anymore:

38cm Control Tech classic bend drops, 31.8mm clamp
36cm Control Tech modern-classic drops, 31.8mm
Bontrager Ballista, M, flash yellow
Basic stem, 110mm, 17deg, 31.8mm
Bont A2 shoes, 41
Fizik R3 shoes, 40.5

Want: 130mm, 17deg stem
Tires, tubes, consumables, whatever.
Mostly I want this stuff gone, and if you could put it to use, that'sg reat.
queerpunk is offline  
Old 02-15-19, 02:36 PM
  #114  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have:
- Zipp Firecrest 808 Track (with silver hubs using 15mm nuts front/rear). Excellent condition.
- 1 Dura Ace 7710 Bottom Bracket

No longer available:
- 165mm Dura Ace crankset, very good condition.
- 53t FSA chainring
- 2 of 3 Dura Ace 7710 Bottom Brackets
- 50t Zen
- 2 sets of Dura Ace PD-7810 pedals (last alloy DA pedals. They allow for easy addition of NJS straps.)
- Zen chainrings 47, 48, 49, & 51t very good condition
- 1-1/8" LOOK Ergostem very good condition
- Dolan/Navigator clincher 5 Spoke with Tufo tubluar-clincher
- 1 set Ultegra pedals (last alloy Ultegra pedals. They allow for easy addition of NJS straps.)
- FSA chainring, 52t excellent condition.
- Toshi single (1 set) and double straps (1 set)
- Handbuilt 36 spoke training wheels set. I believe the hubs are Formula and rims are Velocity. Made for 2,500w sprinters.
- Modified Cycleops Spin bike with older working power meter. Allows the use of standard aero or drop bars. Very good to excellent condition. Local pickup only (Atlanta metro area)


Want:

- ???
- I'm getting out of the track riding/racing game.
- PM me, I guess.

Interests:
- Audiophile headphones
- Subarus (WRX/STI)


Some of the above can be seen here:


Last edited by carleton; 05-07-19 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Updated list.
carleton is offline  
Old 02-20-19, 06:03 PM
  #115  
AmahlAmahlAmahl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 17

Bikes: Bianchi Super Pista

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton View Post
Have:

- Zipp Firecrest 808 Track (with silver hubs using 15mm nuts front/rear). Excellent condition.
- Dolan Navigator clincher 5 spoke. Excellent condition.
- 2 sets Dura Ace PD-7810 pedals (last alloy DA pedals. They allow for easy addition of NJS straps.)
- 1 set Ultegra pedals (last alloy Ultegra pedals. They allow for easy addition of NJS straps.)
- Zen chainrings 47-51t very good condition
- FSA chainring, 52t excellent condition.
- Toshi single (2 sets) and double straps (1 set)
- 1-1/8" LOOK Ergostem very good condition
- Modified Cycleops Spin bike with older working power meter. Allows the use of standard aero or drop bars. Very good to excellent condition. Local pickup only (Atlanta metro area)
- Handbuilt 36 spoke training wheels set. I believe the hubs are Formula and rims are Velocity. Made for 2,500w sprinters.
- 2 x Dura Ace 7710 Bottom Brackets
- Various high-end headphones (too many to list, holler if you are interested)

No longer available:
- 165mm Dura Ace crankset, very good condition.
- 53t FSA chainring
- 1 of 3 Dura Ace 7710 Bottom Brackets
Do you still have those chainrings available?
AmahlAmahlAmahl is offline  
Old 02-21-19, 05:53 AM
  #116  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AmahlAmahlAmahl View Post
Do you still have those chainrings available?
Yes. The list is up to date.
carleton is offline  
Old 02-21-19, 11:48 AM
  #117  
AmahlAmahlAmahl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 17

Bikes: Bianchi Super Pista

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by carleton View Post
Yes. The list is up to date.
I would send you a DM, but I can't due to my lack of posting. I'm interested in the 47-50 Zen chainrings.
AmahlAmahlAmahl is offline  
Old 02-21-19, 01:37 PM
  #118  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AmahlAmahlAmahl View Post
I would send you a DM, but I can't due to my lack of posting. I'm interested in the 47-50 Zen chainrings.
I'll PM you my email address.

The 50t Zen has just become unavailable this morning.
carleton is offline  
Old 02-26-19, 06:50 PM
  #119  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Better pic of the 808s on the fancier bike:


carleton is offline  
Old 03-17-19, 11:26 PM
  #120  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Updated my list above. Everything listed is still available.

We cannot offer things for sale in this forum/thread. This thread is only for trading. But, there is a suspiciously similar post in the For Sale forum:

https://www.bikeforums.net/sale/


Last edited by carleton; 03-17-19 at 11:32 PM.
carleton is offline  
Old 03-18-19, 04:37 PM
  #121  
topflightpro
Senior Member
 
topflightpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,174
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
You getting rid of the frames?
topflightpro is offline  
Old 03-19-19, 11:11 AM
  #122  
Morelock
Senior Member
 
Morelock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 389
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have:
Power Meters
Stages (Gen2) Dura Ace track model - 167.5 length. Fair amount of trainer miles, condition is excellent, no dropouts.
SRM (wired) track model PCV 167.5 arms. (4 Bolt) - all the cables, DA bottom bracket. Everything powers up well, last trip to SRM was end of 17. Limited use since then. Excellent condition, never in the rain. *sorry I spoke too soon, need to check the battery status of the pcv! Pending

Cranks
SRAM Omnium -165mm - almost no miles (fit, pedal installed, one spin around the local running track) - black
SINZ crank - 155mm 110bcd (square taper) good cheap way to test lengths.
BDOP 110bcd to 144bcd adapter plate - lets you use road cranks with track rings/chainline

Aerobars
3T Ventus (gen1) Team - probably the fastest bar ever made. Not UCI legal unfortunately. This is one with the negative stem, like new condition.
3T Brezza Nano - Been using this bar the last few years, some scratches on the right side where bike fell over. 8/10 condition. Have a fair amount of spare parts for it as well.
USE Tula (42) Aerobar - Road and Track "Pods" included - slight signs of use, 8/10. Probably the fastest "legal" cockpit
3T Aduro Aerobars - I bought this from a friend last year as a project. Has the high and low v mount, but some of the small parts are missing. 6/10 condition only because previous owner tried to bore out on of the (non structural) holes in the base bar to, I'm guessing, gain a little clearance for the bolt that runs through it.
3T Mistral bars - lowest stack height bars out there. I've had them since 2009, spent the last few years on a friends bike. He somehow managed to cross thread one of the holes for the very narrowest pad position. I drilled it and tapped a size bigger (m6) threads into it but have sofar not been bothered enough to install a new m5 helicoil. All the other pad position holes are fine/normal/unused. 7/10
3T Sphinx bars - New condition, literally installed a stem and soyo grips, then decided they weren't for me. Included is a zipp (aluminum) stem short enough that you've got a chance of actually being able to ride them in a race.

Wheels
HED 3 clincher - Full disclosure this is the wheel I wrecked on at the end of last season (front tyre blowout) Damage to the wheel was non-existent. It does have a small spot in the braking surface from where I hit a pot-hole on the road many years ago. Bearings were upgraded by HED two seasons ago. "A" wheel (can't remember the exact round/true) condition besides spot on brake track is 9/10
HED Jet9 (clincher) C2 Rim profile. Some slight discoloration in a couple of random fibers in the fairing, normal for these. 9/10 condition
Walker Brothers REVO2 Disc Wheels (Front/Rear) Matching with white Decals, both have Miche hubs, front one has the logo in it, rear does not. (Rear is an older model than the front) - Last season the rear had an issue with some of the tensioners coming loose. It was sent back to Walker Brothers and serviced with the tensioners updated like the new wheels are (shouldn't happen again) Front is newer and has the new method. Rear wheel has a fair amount of miles, front wheel I bought used (from Walker Brothers) but has had no miles from me. Both in excellent condition.

Skinsuits
Nopinz Supersuit - Size small, two pockets (one on side, one on back) a couple of seasons old, overall great condition
Castelli Body Paint 2.0 - Size Medium, some pin holes but overall great condition.

Misc
Tririg Sigma X stem - Like new condition, all the spacers/etc
Tririg Sigma XF stem - Good condition
Tririg Sigma N35 stem - Good condition, top plate was cut (by me) to allow for different cable routing
LOOK Ergostem - 1 1/8 and 31.8 clamps. All the "teeth" in the plates seem good, when tightened down no slipping.
Lazer Wasp - S/M (medium but a small medium) black, both visors + bag. This is the long tail version, not the wasp air. (although the tail can be changed on these)
Zipp EVO 70 (alumina) extensions
Zipp EVO 110 (alumina) extensions
HALO Sport Neuro Headphones - Like new condition, additional bluetooth jack. Carry case included.
Fizik Ares Saddle(s) - have a couple, different conditions
Fizik Mistica - test ridden about 20 miles, like new condition
Cervelo P2c/P3c/P4 UCI legal seatpost
Aerocoach Align Armrests - V1 (white) and V2 (black) - V1 condition is good/fair, marks from where they have been mounted. V2 are in excellent condition.
ZIPP 2001 bike - small frame / large beam combo, lots of updates. 650c
Speed Concept 7 series - Size M - moderately rough condition, set up as a 1x (removed FD mount) lots of spare parts - 2x forks, 3x seatposts (1 UCI legal) lots of small parts, spare rear brake/etc. - Frameset
Aluminum P3 - Size 52 (I think, can't remember exactly as Cervelo was weird with sizing back then, it's the size closest to 52 that is 700c, not the 650c) paint stripped, raw aluminum. Multiple seatposts, original fork as well as MDT aero fork (custom made for this bike) - frameset

Want:
As you can see I'm a bit all over the place.
High end skinsuits / aero helmets
Di2 setup for a tt bike
Aero goodies of about any variety
Projects nobody else wants / misfit toys.

Last edited by Morelock; 05-08-19 at 09:06 AM.
Morelock is offline  
Old 03-24-19, 10:33 PM
  #123  
nuttynutcase
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Morelock View Post
Have:
Power Meters
Stages (Gen2) Dura Ace track model - 167.5 length. Fair amount of trainer miles, condition is excellent, no dropouts.
SRM (wired) track model PCV 167.5 arms. (4 Bolt) - all the cables, DA bottom bracket. Everything powers up well, last trip to SRM was end of 17. Limited use since then. Excellent condition, never in the rain. *sorry I spoke too soon, need to check the battery status of the pcv! Pending

Cranks
SRAM Omnium -165mm - almost no miles (fit, pedal installed, one spin around the local running track) - black
SINZ crank - 155mm 110bcd (square taper) good cheap way to test lengths.
BDOP 110bcd to 144bcd adapter plate - lets you use road cranks with track rings/chainline

Aerobars
3T Ventus (gen1) Team - probably the fastest bar ever made. Not UCI legal unfortunately. This is one with the negative stem, like new condition.
3T Brezza Nano - Been using this bar the last few years, some scratches on the right side where bike fell over. 8/10 condition. Have a fair amount of spare parts for it as well.
USE Tula (42) Aerobar - Road and Track "Pods" included - slight signs of use, 8/10. Probably the fastest "legal" cockpit
3T Aduro Aerobars - I bought this from a friend last year as a project. Has the high and low v mount, but some of the small parts are missing. 6/10 condition only because previous owner tried to bore out on of the (non structural) holes in the base bar to, I'm guessing, gain a little clearance for the bolt that runs through it.
3T Mistral bars - lowest stack height bars out there. I've had them since 2009, spent the last few years on a friends bike. He somehow managed to cross thread one of the holes for the very narrowest pad position. I drilled it and tapped a size bigger (m6) threads into it but have sofar not been bothered enough to install a new m5 helicoil. All the other pad position holes are fine/normal/unused. 7/10
3T Sphinx bars - New condition, literally installed a stem and soyo grips, then decided they weren't for me. Included is a zipp (aluminum) stem short enough that you've got a chance of actually being able to ride them in a race.

Wheels
HED 3 clincher - Full disclosure this is the wheel I wrecked on at the end of last season (front tyre blowout) Damage to the wheel was non-existent. It does have a small spot in the braking surface from where I hit a pot-hole on the road many years ago. Bearings were upgraded by HED two seasons ago. "A" wheel (can't remember the exact round/true) condition besides spot on brake track is 9/10
HED Jet9 (clincher) C2 Rim profile. Some slight discoloration in a couple of random fibers in the fairing, normal for these. 9/10 condition
Walker Brothers REVO2 Disc Wheels (Front/Rear) Matching with white Decals, both have Miche hubs, front one has the logo in it, rear does not. (Rear is an older model than the front) - Last season the rear had an issue with some of the tensioners coming loose. It was sent back to Walker Brothers and serviced with the tensioners updated like the new wheels are (shouldn't happen again) Front is newer and has the new method. Rear wheel has a fair amount of miles, front wheel I bought used (from Walker Brothers) but has had no miles from me. Both in excellent condition.

Skinsuits
Nopinz Supersuit - Size small, two pockets (one on side, one on back) a couple of seasons old, overall great condition
Castelli Body Paint 2.0 - Size Medium, some pin holes but overall great condition.

Misc
Tririg Sigma X stem - Like new condition, all the spacers/etc
Tririg Sigma XF stem - Good condition
Tririg Sigma N35 stem - Good condition, top plate was cut (by me) to allow for different cable routing
LOOK Ergostem - 1 1/8 and 31.8 clamps. All the "teeth" in the plates seem good, when tightened down no slipping.
Lazer Wasp - S/M (medium but a small medium) black, both visors + bag. This is the long tail version, not the wasp air. (although the tail can be changed on these)
Zipp EVO 70 (alumina) extensions
Zipp EVO 110 (alumina) extensions
HALO Sport Neuro Headphones - Like new condition, additional bluetooth jack. Carry case included.
Fizik Ares Saddle(s) - have a couple, different conditions
Fizik Mistica - test ridden about 20 miles, like new condition
Cervelo P2c/P3c/P4 UCI legal seatpost
Aerocoach Align Armrests - V1 (white) and V2 (black) - V1 condition is good/fair, marks from where they have been mounted. V2 are in excellent condition.
ZIPP 2001 bike - small frame / large beam combo, lots of updates. 650c
Speed Concept 7 series - Size M - moderately rough condition, set up as a 1x (removed FD mount) lots of spare parts - 2x forks, 3x seatposts (1 UCI legal) lots of small parts, spare rear brake/etc. - Frameset
Aluminum P3 - Size 52 (I think, can't remember exactly as Cervelo was weird with sizing back then, it's the size closest to 52 that is 700c, not the 650c) paint stripped, raw aluminum. Multiple seatposts, original fork as well as MDT aero fork (custom made for this bike) - frameset

Want:
As you can see I'm a bit all over the place.
High end skinsuits / aero helmets
Di2 setup for a tt bike
Aero goodies of about any variety
Projects nobody else wants / misfit toys.

Hi Morelock, interested in some of your stuff but unable to private msg u, any other methods? email?
nuttynutcase is offline  
Old 03-25-19, 05:22 AM
  #124  
Morelock
Senior Member
 
Morelock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 389
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
@nuttynutcase -

Last edited by Morelock; 03-26-19 at 07:20 AM.
Morelock is offline  
Old 04-06-19, 10:48 PM
  #125  
carleton
Elitist
Thread Starter
 
carleton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 15,524
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've updated my list above. The Dolan/Navigator 5 spoke is no longer available.

Current list: https://www.bikeforums.net/20796464-post114.html
carleton is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.