Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Bicycle Mechanics
Reload this Page >

Aros enderezar

Search
Notices
Bicycle Mechanics Broken bottom bracket? Tacoed wheel? If you're having problems with your bicycle, or just need help fixing a flat, drop in here for the latest on bicycle mechanics & bicycle maintenance.

Aros enderezar

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-21, 07:19 AM
Adrianrey
Adrianrey

Bikes: Peugeot 80

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Aros enderezar

Podría girar mal Rin por falta de rayo

Mod Edit thru Google Translate: Hoops straighten Rin could turn wrong due to lack of lightning

Last edited by cb400bill; 01-18-21 at 07:39 AM.
Old 01-18-21, 07:24 AM
Amt0571

Bikes: Canyon Grand Canyon AL SL 8.0, Triban RC520 Gravel Ltd, Btwin Ultra 520 AF GF, Triban Road 7, Benotto 850

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Liked 215 Times in 137 Posts
I speak spanish natively and even I can't understand at all what you're trying to explain.
Old 01-18-21, 07:36 AM
Juan el Boricua

Bikes: 1980's Royce Union "fixed wheel", 1995 Trek 370, 406 -wheeled " shopper/minivelo"for running errands, SS Raleigh M60

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked 58 Times in 46 Posts
Dependiendo de cuantos rayos faltan, no giraria mal, pero si tendria oscilaciones laterales que podrian hacer que la llanta/rueda/goma tocasen el freno o el marco, o en el peor de los casos, no le permitiria girar. Debes reemplazarlos a la mayor brevedad, pues la tension inestable rompera mas rayos. Buena suerte. Los moderadores indican que ddbe usar un traductor como Google, pues solo permiten el uso del idioma ingles en el foro.
(Depending on the number of missing spokes, would not be so bad as to ride home but stil have oscillations which could make the tire rub on the stays and/or brake caliper, or in the worst case, jam the tire on the stays. You must replace the missing spoke(s) ASAP, as the uneven tension will continue to break other spokes. Good luck. For future posts, Moderator indicate that you should use a translator like Google, as English is the only permited language in the forum).

Last edited by Juan el Boricua; 01-18-21 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-18-21, 07:38 AM
cb400bill
Forum Moderator

Bikes: Fuji SL2.1 Carbon Di2 Cannondale Synapse Alloy 4 Trek Checkpoint ALR-5 Viscount Aerospace Pro Colnago Classic Rabobank Schwinn Waterford PMount Raleigh C50 Cromoly Hybrid Legnano Tipo Roma Pista

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Quoted: 3089 Post(s)
Liked 6,590 Times in 3,780 Posts
Hey guys, for a number of reasons English is the only language to use on Bike Forums. Please use a service like Google Translate to convert your posts to English.

Old 01-18-21, 07:42 AM
Juan el Boricua

Bikes: 1980's Royce Union "fixed wheel", 1995 Trek 370, 406 -wheeled " shopper/minivelo"for running errands, SS Raleigh M60

Sorry; just trying to be helpful.
Old 01-18-21, 03:54 PM
DiabloScott
It's MY mountain

Bikes: Klein, Merckx, Trek

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 4337 Post(s)
Liked 2,980 Times in 1,617 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan el Boricua
Moderator indicate that you should use a translator like Google, as English is the only permited language in the forum).
Also, shouldn't you be "Juan el Boriqueño?"

I'm tempted to quote some song lyrics here but ... English-only Nazi.

Edit - nevermind, I just Google-Schooled myself. This is what I was thinking of though - hopefully English-only doesn't apply to video/music.

Last edited by DiabloScott; 01-18-21 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-18-21, 04:33 PM
Juan el Boricua

Naaah; shouldn't take it like that; I think that because of what's going on in theUSA (and other nations/countries, etc), it is safer that we can all understand each other, and not many forumers are comfortable reading (or understanding) Spanish, Cantonese, Arabic, German, Portuguese, Italian, etc., so I can understand and I'm "cool" with it.
I do not know specifically why the conjugation is like that but, Boricua= from the Island of Borikén/ Borínquen; puertorriqueño= from the Island of Puerto Rico; Borínquen= Puerto Rico. But Borinqueño...
BTW, thats a really good example of "Nueva Trova"(one of the puertorrican musical genre). Thanks!