Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Upgrade or not

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Upgrade or not

Old 07-14-19, 11:24 AM
kato12

Bikes: looking

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Upgrade or not

i bought a 2018 bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra,Iam trading it in on a brand new Trek emonda SL7 with di2 and disc brakes,how big of a upgrade is that,I thought about just upgrading the bianchi with di2 and disc,but for the price,I can have the new bike,smart or not,thanks
Old 07-14-19, 01:38 PM
Lrdchaos

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked 18 Times in 13 Posts
You will get a range of opinions on this matter from, ive had my bike for 30 years and see no need to upgrade to the....you only live once thought process. Honestly you are the only one who can make that decision. I just upgraded from a 2015 cannondale ss evo, to a tcr advanced pro disc and love the bike. It was a great upgrade for me. So if it’s something you want and won’t break you, I say go for it. Even if you don’t upgrade now you probably will in a few months after it’s been eating on you.