Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Bicycle Identification Thread

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Old 09-12-10, 03:05 PM
APER, Man!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Often, I see bikes and wonder what frame that is, or what some of those fancy parts are. Assuming that (some) other users are the same way, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so that BikeForums users can help other users identify bikes/parts.

Let's start off this thread with a question that I have. I need help identifying a bike. It's an old Univega women's road bike, but I'm not sure what model or what year. Any ideas?

Old 09-12-10, 05:49 PM
bhchdh 

Bikes: '07 Trek 520, '09 Gary Fisher Triton, '04 Trek 8000, '85 Trek 500, '84 Trek 610, '85 Trek 510, '88 Trek 660, '92 Trek 930, Trek Multitrack 700

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ask over in classic/vintage, they are preety sharp when it comes to older bike ID.
"When I hear another express an opinion, which is not mine, I say to myself, He has a right to his opinion, as I to mine; why should I question it. His error does me no injury, and shall I become a Don Quixot to bring all men by force of argument, to one opinion? If a fact be misstated, it is probable he is gratified by a belief of it, and I have no right to deprive him of the gratification."

T. Jefferson