Notices
Cyclocross and Gravelbiking (Recreational) This has to be the most physically intense sport ever invented. It's high speed bicycle racing on a short off road course or riding the off pavement rides on gravel like : "Unbound Gravel". We also have a dedicated Racing forum for the Cyclocross Hard Core Racers.

Ocoee Boundary

Old 07-23-19, 11:36 AM
TimothyH
- Soli Deo Gloria -

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 735 Times in 468 Posts
Ocoee Boundary

Ocoee Bicycles was started by Litespeed. They do fully assembled bikes shipped ala Canyon and claim you can return it withing 30 days if you don't like it.

The Boundary looks nice. Ultegra Di2 for $3800 with a decent parts mix.

https://ocoeebikes.com/collections/gravel

-Tim-
Likes For TimothyH:
Old 07-23-19, 08:19 PM
zaxmalloy

Bikes: Specialized Fatboy (I call her Big Orange), FELT Carbon F FRD Custom Road Bike, Salsa Vaya, Giant Escape

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Ironically I posted a similar post in the Road Cycling forum about the Ocoee Baseline nearly simultaneously with your entry. I saw a bike box in a a driveway a few blocks away marked Ocoee about a week back and finally got around to Googling it in the last couple of days.

Been going back and forth about replacing my too small (but quick) carbon road bike with more of an all-arounder and have been leaning toward the Otso Warakin. The Otso is technically a gravel grinder I suppose but it ticks several boxes and that stainless steel frame has a ride supreme. Met someone at the MS 150 here in MN that owns one and he indicated shod with the Schwalbe G One All Around it keeps up with group rides.

Decisions, decisions...