Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Newbee

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-19, 07:44 PM
Alfadave

Bikes: Scott Spark 940, Trek Madone 3.1, Scott 1987 Sawtooth, 2005 Specialized Allez

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Newbee

Hi guys and gals. I signed up a couple days ago, and have not posted much yet. I got more serious about fitness and fun riding about 10 years ago, and ride both single track mountain bike trails with a Scott Spark and roads with a Trek Madone 3.1. I belong to the Tallahassee Mountain Bike Club and Capital City Cyclists. Went up to the Georgia mountains (Mulberry Gap) last December and had a great time trying to negotiate the trails there. I look forward to getting questions answered about old bikes (Scott Sawtooth, vintage 1987).
Old 09-17-19, 02:38 AM
delbiker1 
Mother Nature's Son

Bikes: 2014 Orbea Avant MD30, 2004 Airborne Zeppelin TI, 2003 Lemond Poprad, 2001 Lemond Tourmalet, 2014? Soma Smoothie

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Liked 1,433 Times in 815 Posts
Welcome to BikeForums. A lot of information and help available here. Be safe, have fun.
Old 09-19-19, 01:32 PM
StanSeven
Administrator

Bikes: Cervelo C5, Guru Photon, Waterford, Specialized CX

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
Liked 2,171 Times in 1,462 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you are doing some challenging single track riding with all those mountains.