Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Is there a brand of bicycle that is so "uncool" to you, that you don't consider them?

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Is there a brand of bicycle that is so "uncool" to you, that you don't consider them?

Old 11-20-16, 09:42 PM
modelmartin

Bikes: 89 Raleigh Technium PRE, 92 SP 1000 ti, '09 Team Pro, 72 International, 63 Hercules 3-spd, '81 Vitus 979, 2 Kabuki Submariners, 2 C. Itoh Submariners, Gary Fisher Big Sur, Skyway 3-spd, Robin Hood w/ S-A IGH 5 speed.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Meathorse
Trendy? They've only been around for over a century. I guess back then you'd be the cool guy watching "hipsters" pass by atop of your horse.

Penny Farthings didn't even need a sissy chain to drive the wheel! THAT is a fixie. None of that safety frame sprocket laden garbage they drive now!
Old 11-22-16, 06:48 AM
unionmanbirch

Bikes: Origami Crane 8, 1985 Schwinn Voyageur

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 6 Posts
I don't know. My first new bike as a kid in the 70's was a Huffy Thunder Road. Loved that bike. Definitely knew I was cool on it. I have an awesome '85 Schwinn Voyageur I use for loaded week long touring. Great bike. Some folks who only know Schwinn as a department store brand are not impressed, but more than a few people have made offers to buy it. I found a 40 lb AMF english 3-speed at a garage sale 10 years ago after I had been away from riding for nearly a decade. I only kept it for one season but have nothing but fond memories of the bike that got me back into cycling. We all have our biases, but any bike can be the right bike at a given time.
Old 11-22-16, 10:11 AM
a77impala
a77impala

Bikes: 04=LeMond Arravee, 08 LeMond Versailles, 92 Trek 970

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts
Specialized!
Old 11-25-16, 10:33 PM
OldFartCyclist

Location: Pasco, Washington - the brown side of the Pacific NW

Bikes: 2020 SWorks Tarmac SL6 w/ Shimano DA 9100; 2016 Lynskey R240 w/ DA 9100, 2014 SWorks Roubaix w/ DA 9100

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
The problem with those bikes is not in the short term, they do just fine for that, it's the longer term that is questionable, how long is that is the question, typically around 12,000 miles, but if you take excellent care of the bike you could get to 15,000. Another issue is when parts begin to break that a lot of the components are not available aftermarket to replace, and the standard parts found on mainstream bikes will not work, at least not without spending a lot of money to convert. Also those Walmart/Target bikes are quite a bit heavier than mainstream brands...but you would expect that for $100.

I would just keep riding it, when does begin to have issues be mindful that that's indicating the bike is coming to the end of it's life. So I would be saving money for a new one so when it does go kablooey you'll have the funds to buy a better bike, but you need to start saving now so you won't be caught off guard.

In that vein, because these bikes do have tendency to have issues you need to make sure you're carrying a decent multi tool like the Park MTB 3.2 (there are others on the market, but this one has the most amount of tools). Please note, I'm not saying your bike is trash and you need a tool because you're going to need it all the time, I carry the same tool on my bikes and I have decent bikes, I carry it because I never know if there will be a problem, and you ride like I do, 100 or so miles which takes me about 50 miles from home which means I don't want to walk 50 miles, nor do I want to bug my wife to come get me while I set for an hour waiting! And what happens if she's not home or in the middle of doing something? yup, wait longer. So I carry that tool so I can fix almost anything on my bikes and I don't have to bother my wife which as adults we shouldn't have too unless it's an extreme emergency and flats and simple breakdowns are not extreme emergencies. A lot of adult men need to recognize the fact that their wives are not an extension of their mommies!

Sounds like you are taking at least decent good care of your bike, so keep that part of the maintenance going and find ways to improve it and eek out all the life you can out of that bike so you can save more money for a better and lighter bike. Maintenance on Walmart/target bikes needs to be done more frequently than mainstream bikes, so keep that in mind, I would after every ride check for loose stuff, make sure things are adjusted correctly, then clean and oil the chain and gears once a week.

When you ride a better lighter bike for the first time and go on it's first 20 or more mile ride, you'll wish you had gotten a better bike sooner!
Back in 1972 I had a "10 speed" that was purchased from J.C.Penney's. I was in love with that bike until I rode it for 25 miles with a friend that had a Motobecane Grand Jubilee (back in the days when Motobecane was special) and another that had a better than average Winchester but with Campi Record wheels and other upgraded components. The next day I bought a UO8 from the Motobecane rider and never looked back. After that came a PX-10LE, then a wonderful Schwinn Volare (The Japanese Paramount) that I rode until 2005. Bought a Trek mountain bike but never liked the trail and then went back to being a roadie with a 2010 Specialized Roubaix Expert that is now full Ultegra 6800. I am still riding it but it shares time with a Chehalis Klein Quantum with full 6800. I just ordered a Lenskey R240 with the full Ultegra 6800 package. I love building bikes as much as riding them. I think my point is that there are many riders that start cheap and learn quick what the capabilities and limitations of the machine are. If they guys I rode with had embarrassed me or looked down their nose at my ride back years ago I would have stopped and gone home. But they didn't. So I'm still riding with anyone who wants to ride with me on anything they have.

But I still won't buy a Trek. And the weird thing is I don't know why.
Old 11-26-16, 07:55 AM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1111 Post(s)
Liked 243 Times in 196 Posts
Originally Posted by OldFartCyclist
Back in 1972 I had a "10 speed" that was purchased from J.C.Penney's. I was in love with that bike until I rode it for 25 miles with a friend that had a Motobecane Grand Jubilee (back in the days when Motobecane was special) and another that had a better than average Winchester but with Campi Record wheels and other upgraded components. The next day I bought a UO8 from the Motobecane rider and never looked back. After that came a PX-10LE, then a wonderful Schwinn Volare (The Japanese Paramount) that I rode until 2005. Bought a Trek mountain bike but never liked the trail and then went back to being a roadie with a 2010 Specialized Roubaix Expert that is now full Ultegra 6800. I am still riding it but it shares time with a Chehalis Klein Quantum with full 6800. I just ordered a Lenskey R240 with the full Ultegra 6800 package. I love building bikes as much as riding them. I think my point is that there are many riders that start cheap and learn quick what the capabilities and limitations of the machine are. If they guys I rode with had embarrassed me or looked down their nose at my ride back years ago I would have stopped and gone home. But they didn't. So I'm still riding with anyone who wants to ride with me on anything they have.

But I still won't buy a Trek. And the weird thing is I don't know why.
Lynskey...CONGRATULATIONS!! I have the older (3 years old if that's called old) Peloton (with the 105 package) which is related to the newer R150. I got mine through Adrenalin Bikes because I wanted to do some swapping of parts which they would do, so I swapped the rear 105 derailleur to Ultegra, FSA headset to Cane Creek 110, Lynskey fork to ENVE 2.0, stock Shimano cables to DA9000 (which made the 105 feel at least as smooth as Ultegra!), and the wheels from black Shimano RS500 to silver Shimano RS501 because it has a slightly deeper dish but that was an even trade. I really like my Lynskey and that's after coming off an 84 Trek with Suntour Superbe components I got new and put over 160k miles on it. I have a lot of other bikes but I wanted something different, I didn't want a stiffer race frame so the Peloton was a sport frame which rides very nicely.

I like the Lynskey so much I'm almost considering doing something crazy and sell all my bikes except for the one Lynskey I have now and buy the Lynskey Backroad touring bike...I haven't gotten to the crazy side yet, but I'm sure thinking about it, it will depend on how much touring I'll be doing when I retire will depend on if I go crazy if I find my current touring bike needs a major upgrade to do cross country stuff.
Old 11-26-16, 08:36 AM
jay ray

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Remember what Mama said: Use what you got.

Remember what Petersen said: Just Ride.
Old 11-26-16, 03:51 PM
OldFartCyclist

Location: Pasco, Washington - the brown side of the Pacific NW

Bikes: 2020 SWorks Tarmac SL6 w/ Shimano DA 9100; 2016 Lynskey R240 w/ DA 9100, 2014 SWorks Roubaix w/ DA 9100

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 16 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by rekmeyata
Lynskey...CONGRATULATIONS!! I have the older (3 years old if that's called old) Peloton (with the 105 package) which is related to the newer R150. I got mine through Adrenalin Bikes because I wanted to do some swapping of parts which they would do, so I swapped the rear 105 derailleur to Ultegra, FSA headset to Cane Creek 110, Lynskey fork to ENVE 2.0, stock Shimano cables to DA9000 (which made the 105 feel at least as smooth as Ultegra!), and the wheels from black Shimano RS500 to silver Shimano RS501 because it has a slightly deeper dish but that was an even trade. I really like my Lynskey and that's after coming off an 84 Trek with Suntour Superbe components I got new and put over 160k miles on it. I have a lot of other bikes but I wanted something different, I didn't want a stiffer race frame so the Peloton was a sport frame which rides very nicely.

I like the Lynskey so much I'm almost considering doing something crazy and sell all my bikes except for the one Lynskey I have now and buy the Lynskey Backroad touring bike...I haven't gotten to the crazy side yet, but I'm sure thinking about it, it will depend on how much touring I'll be doing when I retire will depend on if I go crazy if I find my current touring bike needs a major upgrade to do cross country stuff.

Everyone that I know or have talked to that's ridden a Lynskey, loves 'em.

I met up with a fella last spring that was riding one and we rode and talked bikes for awhile. He had a Specialized Tarmac Elite that he said he would give up before he gave up the Lynskey. He was riding a R230 but the frame was a 52, so when he offered to let me swap rides for a few miles, I declined because I ride a 58 and I didn't think I would be comfortable enough on it to give an honest evaluation. Buying the Lynskey now is a leap of faith for me, but I think I've done enough research that it isn't going to be a mistake. You reinforce that with your post. Lynskey just had a fantastic sale on the R240 and then a last minute Black Friday code on factory direct buys. I caught the sale on the last day. I figure that for less than 1/2 price - shipped, I can't really go wrong. It's my retirement present to myself. Ten days ago they said it would ship in about three weeks. I am in quiet but restless anticipation.

Like you, I'm intrigued by the prospect of something new and different. I have a garage full of mid to high end parts and several spare very good wheelsets. (I'm a horse-trader by nature). The stock wheelset that the bike comes with is most likely going to become my trainer wheelset and I have a set of Mavic Kyserium ES wheels that will go on the bike. So I'm prepared to change a few things out if I need to.

This sounds like the spiel I gave to my wife when I talked her into giving me permission to add to my stable of bikes.
Old 11-26-16, 05:58 PM
rekmeyata

Bikes: 2020 Masi Giramondo 700c; 2013 Lynskey Peloton; 1992 Giant Rincon; 1989 Dawes needs parts; 1985 Trek 660; 1985 Fuji Club; 1984 Schwinn Voyager; 1984 Miyata 612; 1977 Raleigh Competition GS

Originally Posted by OldFartCyclist
Everyone that I know or have talked to that's ridden a Lynskey, loves 'em.

I met up with a fella last spring that was riding one and we rode and talked bikes for awhile. He had a Specialized Tarmac Elite that he said he would give up before he gave up the Lynskey. He was riding a R230 but the frame was a 52, so when he offered to let me swap rides for a few miles, I declined because I ride a 58 and I didn't think I would be comfortable enough on it to give an honest evaluation. Buying the Lynskey now is a leap of faith for me, but I think I've done enough research that it isn't going to be a mistake. You reinforce that with your post. Lynskey just had a fantastic sale on the R240 and then a last minute Black Friday code on factory direct buys. I caught the sale on the last day. I figure that for less than 1/2 price - shipped, I can't really go wrong. It's my retirement present to myself. Ten days ago they said it would ship in about three weeks. I am in quiet but restless anticipation.

Like you, I'm intrigued by the prospect of something new and different. I have a garage full of mid to high end parts and several spare very good wheelsets. (I'm a horse-trader by nature). The stock wheelset that the bike comes with is most likely going to become my trainer wheelset and I have a set of Mavic Kyserium ES wheels that will go on the bike. So I'm prepared to change a few things out if I need to.

This sounds like the spiel I gave to my wife when I talked her into giving me permission to add to my stable of bikes.
When you get yours and have a chance to ride it several times let us know what you think. Don't forget if you want to make any changes to anything do it before they send it, they should be able to do swaps now, back when I got mine Lynskey wouldn't so they had to send the bike to Adrenalin Bikes, but now things are different at Lynskey.
Old 11-29-16, 12:58 PM
69chevy
wears long socks

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Krazy Koz
I figure that if I've already paid for an item, why would I then want to be turn myself into a walking billboard and provide free advertising for the company in question?
Does this mean that you believe that you are so cool, that other people will want what you have?
Old 11-29-16, 08:52 PM
rekmeyata

Originally Posted by 69chevy
Does this mean that you believe that you are so cool, that other people will want what you have?
Look, I don't see this as being so cool that people will want what I have, but rather why plaster myself with advertising, of which most people that wear this stuff don't even own the stuff they're advertising, but I see it as not wanting to look like a pro racer when clearly I'm not, nor do any of those companies plastered all over me sponsor me for anything, it's just a company looking for free advertising. Now if I support a cause and they have a jersey with that cause on there then fine I have no problem with doing that. And the other issue with advertising jerseys is the god awful way they look, simply gaudy.

Obviously this is my opinion, it doesn't make me cool or uncool, it's just an opinion. So leave your attacks on forum members buried in the backyard.
Old 12-01-16, 07:39 AM
Roadwanderer

Bikes: 1972 Royce Union 5-Speed

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by modelmartin
I will never be seen on a singlespeed or a fixie. Again too hipster, trendy and I love me my gears!
I always had pennyfarthings and unicycles pegged as the hipster bikes. ;-)
Old 01-28-17, 07:21 AM
SHBR
C*pt*i* Obvious

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Dude ... what??

Please check SHBR’s Post #125 :

I found the first and last lines to be contradictory: the first called out people for making generalizations based on the bikes they chose to ride, while the second was a generalization calling out people for the bikes they chose to ride.

I thought the two sentences, juxtaposed, in fact opening a closing a single post, were so completely at odds and that the OP seemed so unaware of the tension between the two, that I thought I would make a trendy “ironic” joke about it.

Unless you are secretly SHBR then i never mentioned you or Schwinn.

Someone here is confused ... or fails to understand, or has failed to communicate. (That’s another of those situations I find humorous: when someone says “That doesn’t make sense” when what they really mean, is “I don’t understand that.”)

So ... maybe I did nt communicate clearly enough. I hope I have cleared up matters somewhat.

If not ... I am never very serious about forum posts anyway, so i will just laugh at you, myself, my wife, the neighbor’s dog, and anything else I can use to keep laughing.

I like being happy,. Maybe that makes me short-bus material, but at least most of the people on the short bus are smiling most of the time.

By the way ... love your sig.
Sorry to dig this thread up from the dead, however, I should clarify the last sentence.

At that time I sold several second hand bikes as a form of market research.

My experience is that most of the buyers I dealt with are more concerned about brand and color than actual quality or suitability for their desired riding preferences.

For example, I had a large individual (he claimed his weight was 120KG) that was interested in a 10KG flatbar road bike with 28 spoke wheels I was selling. I also showed him a Giant folder with much stronger 20" wheels. For him image was everything, in the end he was wise enough not to make a purchase, because, in his own words, he didn't want to !@#$-up the road bike with his weight. He said the folder didn't make him appear manly enough. His GF had a Giant hard tail mountain bike that he was riding, I told him that the bike he was on was quite well suited to him, as it seemed to be close to his size, and had fairly durable parts as well, but no, he needed to have something better, faster, and more manly I guess?

There are dozens of other stories about the buyers I either sold bikes to, or a few that I had strange interactions with because of unrealistic expectations.
Old 01-28-17, 10:22 AM
I-Like-To-Bike
Been Around Awhile

Bikes: Vaterland and Ragazzi

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 1,517 Times in 1,031 Posts
Originally Posted by SHBR
Sorry to dig this thread up from the dead, however, I should clarify the last sentence.

At that time I sold several second hand bikes as a form of market research.

My experience is that most of the buyers I dealt with are more concerned about brand and color than actual quality or suitability for their desired riding preferences.
Ya mean other people have different reasons, concerns and preferences for selecting/buying a bike than you do? Who wudda thunk it? So what?

Perhaps you should clarify why your concerns and "suitability" preferences are superior than those of buyers who are spending their own money on what they want.
Old 01-28-17, 10:58 AM
phoebeisis
New Orleans

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I have sold lots(20 or so) of 3rd hand bikes- mostly a hobby
almost all were MTBs -they are good do everything urban/suburban/trail bikes(nice wide tires)
The buyers all wanted a good price decent bike with working brakes shifters
Good price means price relative to equivalent new bike-ball park 20-25% of new
and do the brakes and shifters work were the main concerns
Price and condition sells used "stuff"
but I can see someone wanting a "fast looking" or cool looking or light bike
but MTBs usually aren't fast cool of light so that usually didn't come up
Old 01-28-17, 12:49 PM
puma1552

Bikes: '17 Colnago C-RS (Full 5800); '16 Specialized Sirrus Elite

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 38 Posts
When I started shopping for my hybrid last summer I figured I'd probably just get a Trek, maybe a specialized. The Trek dealers weren't very helpful (if at all) and the shops did have that worn out Macy's feel to them. The bikes were also just kind of Plain Jane and boring. Ended up going with Specialized. Better LBS, nicer looking bikes, and I just like the brand. Doubt I'd ever consider a Trek again.

I'm also not a big Giant fan, just because I remember kids riding these like Huffys or Murrays when I was a kid, so they don't seem like a high end bike to me, even though I know that's incorrect.

When I step up to a road bike, I find myself gravitating towards either a Specialized, a Bianchi (haven't seen a single mention in this thread about Bianchi, so I guess people like them?), or a Cervelo. This all depends of course on fit and test ride availability, I know the local chain LBS where I got my Specialized is a Bianchi dealer but they don't keep a single one in stock.
Old 01-28-17, 05:22 PM
coominya

Bikes: Giant ToughRoad Giant talon

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bikecrate
I never liked Giant because they tended to plaster every inch of their bikes with "GIANT" in massive fonts, which I thought was kind of uncool. I went ahead and bought one anyways...go figure.
They weren't as big as those CANNONDALE logos lol
Old 01-29-17, 12:01 AM
ColonelSanders
Banned.

Bikes: 2017 Surly Troll with XT Drive Train, 2017 Merida Big Nine XT Edition, 2016 Giant Toughroad SLR 2, 1995 Trek 830

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
Liked 310 Times in 218 Posts
Originally Posted by coominya
They weren't as big as those CANNONDALE logos lol
Heh, I often think it is not so problematic how big the logo's are, but how many times they appear on the bike.

Some Giant models have the name "Giant" on the bike so many times, it is extremely offputting, to the point I wouldn't buy such a bike.

Thankfully the Toughroad's we ride are very understated in terms of branding by Giant.
Old 01-29-17, 09:35 AM
BlazingPedals

Bikes: Trek 7500, RANS V-Rex, Optima Baron, Velokraft NoCom, M-5 Carbon Highracer, Catrike Speed

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1511 Post(s)
Liked 733 Times in 454 Posts
I remember seeing a LeMond that had "LeMond" pasted on every single frame tube, including the forks and stays, and of course the badge on the head tube. No matter how much I liked Lemond bikes, I would not have ridden that one.
Old 01-29-17, 09:54 AM
Kindaslow

Bikes: SWorks Stumpy, Haibike Xduro RX, Crave SS

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by rydabent
The bike snobs with almost unlimited money and are riding a $5000 plastic bike needs to remember to a kid from a poor family that scraped together the money to buy a big box store bike is just as proud of his bike as the snobs are.

I for instance had to save for months for my bike and trike.
The first bike that I worked and saved for was in an auto parts store. I loved that bike!

Now, about 45 years later, I ride two dream bikes that I love.

Cost doesn't make a bike cool or uncool, the love from the owner can make any bike coll (as long as they ride it a lot, bike are for riding).
Old 01-29-17, 10:08 AM
Kindaslow

Threads like this fascinate me, given my day job.

Some people find the fun in silly threads, yet some folks get pretty twisted up and some get pretty mean/angry. Why people care what others ride is fascinating.

The best part is people with really strong opinions about things they have never experienced. But, if folks got out and rode more, BF would not be as "interesting."
Old 01-29-17, 10:17 AM
TenSpeedV2

Bikes: Felt TK2, Felt Z5

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Kindaslow
Threads like this fascinate me, given my day job.

Some people find the fun in silly threads, yet some folks get pretty twisted up and some get pretty mean/angry. Why people care how much others spend on what they want and can afford is fascinating.

The best part is people with really strong opinions about things they have never experienced. But, if folks got out and rode more, BF would not be as "interesting."
I went ahead and fixed that for you.
Old 01-29-17, 10:27 AM
Kindaslow

Originally Posted by TenSpeedV2
I went ahead and fixed that for you.
Thanks!

I like it both ways!
Old 01-30-17, 01:19 AM
SHBR
C*pt*i* Obvious

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Liked 53 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by I-Like-To-Bike
Ya mean other people have different reasons, concerns and preferences for selecting/buying a bike than you do? Who wudda thunk it? So what?

Perhaps you should clarify why your concerns and "suitability" preferences are superior than those of buyers who are spending their own money on what they want.
I actually agree with you. Its their money, they can decide.

People tend to have personal preferences as to what is superior.

To each their own.
Old 01-30-17, 07:48 AM
bikecrate

Quoted: 623 Post(s)
Liked 397 Times in 226 Posts
Originally Posted by ColonelSanders
Heh, I often think it is not so problematic how big the logo's are, but how many times they appear on the bike.

Some Giant models have the name "Giant" on the bike so many times, it is extremely offputting, to the point I wouldn't buy such a bike.

Thankfully the Toughroad's we ride are very understated in terms of branding by Giant.
I think Giant has recently gotten some of the branding under control. My Fastroad's isn't that bad. Awhile ago I thought someone here posted a thread with a picture of a Giant bike and we counted the number of times the word Giant was on the bike. I want to say it came out to around 24 instances.
Old 01-30-17, 04:39 PM
ColonelSanders
Banned.

Bikes: 2017 Surly Troll with XT Drive Train, 2017 Merida Big Nine XT Edition, 2016 Giant Toughroad SLR 2, 1995 Trek 830

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1916 Post(s)
Liked 310 Times in 218 Posts
Originally Posted by bikecrate
I think Giant has recently gotten some of the branding under control. My Fastroad's isn't that bad. Awhile ago I thought someone here posted a thread with a picture of a Giant bike and we counted the number of times the word Giant was on the bike. I want to say it came out to around 24 instances.
I think I saw that pic.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.