Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Trexlertown Here I Come with FREE SADDLE

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-18, 06:42 AM
okane

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Saturday is the big show at the Velodrome. Am bringing a few things that might interest you. PM me for the saddle, clip ons or the other items.

Old School Candy C’s are yours for the price of admission or a coffee and doughnut or a ???

Some things I'd like to trade for cash
Schwinn World Sport Step Thru Very nice condition with new tires and fresh grease throughout
Dahon Boardwalk Fold Up bike…spokes are rusty but solid and needs tires but rides fine as is
Fuji Espree 23” frame includes very nice Cannondale Bar Bag and mount

Raleigh Athena Good graphics and include seldom found Raleigh front/rear lights that work. Bike was made for the home market as the light mounts are on the right side. Lights work!

Also have a 3 piece Pletscher group…NOS stock rear carrier with NOS reflector add on, and a front carrier

Old 05-03-18, 05:57 AM
okane

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
If you see anything you like, we can talk about pricing. Now's the time cause I don' plan on bringing everything.

And don't forget about the free stuff....piece of tape on the saddle and use it for a winter rat.