Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Introduce Yourselves!

Old 08-11-20, 10:30 AM
bubbafat

Bikes: Trek Verve 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 7 Posts
First bike for this big fella - seat post clamp suggestions?

5'11" 275lb.

Prior to this July, the last time I successfully rode a bike was probably 25-30 years ago. I lived on my Huffy as a kid but only tried once as an adult. I popped up on a bike at a big-box store and almost immediately and bent the crap out of a seat post and decided I was just too fat for a bike - I was 360lbs at the time.

Then a few weeks ago my wife and I were camping in VA and decided to check out High Bridge State Park. We found a bike rental place and I was assured that at 275lbs I would have no problem on their bikes (big heavy cruisers). We had a great time and decided that we'd like to look into biking more.

Fast forward a week and a bartender says "Ya'll need to check out Trek bikes - I love mine". He's not 275 but he's at least 240 so it sounds like they are well made. So we headed over to the local Trek store and I got the last Verve 2 in my size and my wife got the Verve 2+ ebike. I picked it up on Sunday and love it.

Well - there is one issue - I need a stronger seat post clamp. Any suggestions (it's a 28.6)?

Anyway - I kept landing in this forum while googling questions so I figured it's probably the place to be.

Cheers!
Likes For bubbafat:
Old 08-11-20, 11:31 AM
ChuckD6421 

Bikes: 2013 Trek Domane 5.2; 1986 Cannondale R800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by bubbafat
5'11" 275lb.

Prior to this July, the last time I successfully rode a bike was probably 25-30 years ago. I lived on my Huffy as a kid but only tried once as an adult. I popped up on a bike at a big-box store and almost immediately and bent the crap out of a seat post and decided I was just too fat for a bike - I was 360lbs at the time.

Then a few weeks ago my wife and I were camping in VA and decided to check out High Bridge State Park. We found a bike rental place and I was assured that at 275lbs I would have no problem on their bikes (big heavy cruisers). We had a great time and decided that we'd like to look into biking more.

Fast forward a week and a bartender says "Ya'll need to check out Trek bikes - I love mine". He's not 275 but he's at least 240 so it sounds like they are well made. So we headed over to the local Trek store and I got the last Verve 2 in my size and my wife got the Verve 2+ ebike. I picked it up on Sunday and love it.

Well - there is one issue - I need a stronger seat post clamp. Any suggestions (it's a 28.6)?

Anyway - I kept landing in this forum while googling questions so I figured it's probably the place to be.

Cheers!
Welcome Bubba, and you got that right. This is the place for Clydes, Athenas and just about anything else cycling.
Good to hear you like the Verve 2. I've got a few thousand miles on a Trek Domane and am very satisfied.
Going by the on line specs for your bike it's an "Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm", but I wouldn't second guess you if you're looking right at it.
https://www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/b...-disc/p/28003/

Have you heard of Surly bikes? I've heard they're the Cadillac of sturdy bikes. They have a clamp called The Constrictor just for us full-figured gals.
Check this page dedicated to slipping seat posts:
https://surlybikes.com/info_hole/spe...seatposts_slip
Old 08-11-20, 12:25 PM
bubbafat

Bikes: Trek Verve 2

Liked 25 Times in 7 Posts
@ChuckD6421 - I did see the 27.2 on the spec sheer but I read (somewhere online from a random stranger - obviously very trustworthy) that that was diameter of the post itself and the clamp diameter would be relative to the outer tube. It's very likely I misunderstand this - I've just today started researching this. I did see the constrictor but it looks like it's only for larger (30-33mm) posts.

I'm glad to hear your Trek has has been solid. They seem like really nice bikes but I have zero point of reference for that belief.

Thanks!
Old 08-15-20, 08:06 AM
derick1

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Hello,

New to biking.. i actually don't have a bike yet.. i'm trying to find one. I'm 5'11" and 275 down from 293 at the start of February.. i was going in and out of lazy keto. Between late may and july i was walking 20-25 miles a week.

I've looked at some bikes.. but i don't know if they're right.. they're usually right at the weight limit and i'm hoping the group here can help me.

The bike i really wanted was Marin Muirwood RC but they don't have a L in stock.

so i'm currently looking at

Priority Continuum Onyx - weight limit 275 - i really like that it has an alfine gear hub and gates carbon chain - LOW maintenance. and hydraulic brakes

Breezer Cafe - 300 - hydualic brakes is a good touch

Felt Broam 30/40 - 300 - mechanical disk brakes - also drop bars which i don't know how i feel.. i want to a more up right riding position

Salsa Journeyman Sora - 355 (with gear) - mechanical disk brakes - same thing.. drop bar.. but weight limit puts me at ease.. not that i am planning to gain weight.

Giant Fastroad SL 3 - i love the style of the bike.. but i can't find the weight limit on giant's website. I don't know if the fastroad SL3 is a "condition 2" or "condition 1"

any opinion on these?

Last edited by derick1; 08-15-20 at 08:14 AM.
Old 08-27-20, 09:09 AM
pbpbbq

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Hello,

I'd call myself a mid-size Hefty Boy: 6' on the nose and between 230 to 240 lbs. I'm in my mid thirties and have been riding since I was 19, first in Boston, then in New York, and now again in Boston. My rides and rolling weights:
  • Viscount Aerospace GP, 2x6 and later 1x freewheel, ages 19-21, 154 to 165 lbs, Boston and a few visits to NY
  • Bianchi Pista, 1x fixed, ages 21-29, 165 to 210 lbs, NY and an ill-conceived trip to Cape Cod
  • Raleigh Professional MkV, 2x6, ages 29 to now, Boston
I've had time on my hands this summer. I overhauled the Raleigh and have been riding a few days each week, usually between 15 and 20 miles each trip. It'd be nice if the good things I'm doing (riding, salads, etc) conspired to drop my number down to something like 220. But if that doesn't happen, I at least feel pretty decent when I ride, though I get a little pain in my wrists and knees now and then, and do sympathize with the plight of my rims (though I can at least blame road quality a bit for that). I'm thinking often about sourcing an older MTB frame, cleaning it up, adding some drops, and using it as my cushy alternate.

Best luck to you all, glad to have found this forum,
Jonathan
Old 08-28-20, 05:20 PM
ChuckD6421 

Bikes: 2013 Trek Domane 5.2; 1986 Cannondale R800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pbpbbq
Hello,

I'd call myself a mid-size Hefty Boy: 6' on the nose and between 230 to 240 lbs. I'm in my mid thirties and have been riding since I was 19, first in Boston, then in New York, and now again in Boston. My rides and rolling weights:
  • Viscount Aerospace GP, 2x6 and later 1x freewheel, ages 19-21, 154 to 165 lbs, Boston and a few visits to NY
  • Bianchi Pista, 1x fixed, ages 21-29, 165 to 210 lbs, NY and an ill-conceived trip to Cape Cod
  • Raleigh Professional MkV, 2x6, ages 29 to now, Boston
I've had time on my hands this summer. I overhauled the Raleigh and have been riding a few days each week, usually between 15 and 20 miles each trip. It'd be nice if the good things I'm doing (riding, salads, etc) conspired to drop my number down to something like 220. But if that doesn't happen, I at least feel pretty decent when I ride, though I get a little pain in my wrists and knees now and then, and do sympathize with the plight of my rims (though I can at least blame road quality a bit for that). I'm thinking often about sourcing an older MTB frame, cleaning it up, adding some drops, and using it as my cushy alternate.

Best luck to you all, glad to have found this forum,
Jonathan
Welcome J.
We're nearly the same size, but I'm about 10 lbs. south of you (and about 300 miles west).
Aside from the days when I could easily burn 7000 calories in one day training for road racing (in a previous century), the only way I can reliably drop pounds is no food after 9pm. And that's why I'm still a Clyde.
Weight loss begins in the kitchen, that's no lie!
Old 08-31-20, 07:29 AM
pbpbbq

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ChuckD6421
Welcome J.
We're nearly the same size, but I'm about 10 lbs. south of you (and about 300 miles west).
Aside from the days when I could easily burn 7000 calories in one day training for road racing (in a previous century), the only way I can reliably drop pounds is no food after 9pm. And that's why I'm still a Clyde.
Weight loss begins in the kitchen, that's no lie!
Thanks for the welcome, dude! You speak the truth about the Night Feed.
Old 09-08-20, 07:56 PM
fords4life

Bikes: '20 Trek DS1, '84 Raleigh Prestige

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 13 Posts
New to cycling and loving every minute of it so far. I've never disliked exercise, but have never done anything that I felt like I could continue to get better at and enjoy. Cycling is something I have seen consistent improvement with and I get to kind of zone out and eliminate distractions. I started riding at the end of May this year and I'm currently 235 down from probably 260ish. The biggest thing I've noticed lately is a much steadier heart rate, more effort required to get my heart rate up, and faster recovery after riding. Excited to keep the journey going. Hoping to get in a 50 mile ride before the end of the season, but have a ways to go. Did a 28 mile yesterday morning.

Currently riding a Trek DS1, but collecting parts to get my Dad's '84 Raleigh Prestige back on the road for a dedicated roads bike.

Last edited by fords4life; 09-27-20 at 10:27 PM.
Old 09-17-20, 02:56 PM
Herzlos

Bikes: Way too many

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 823 Post(s)
Liked 584 Times in 345 Posts
Howdy, I didn't realize there was a special term for 91kg+ cyclists. I'm a fairly new cyclist at 5'11"/91kg so I guess I'm in here for a while anyway

I've had bikes for years, went through a brief phase of cycling to work with a hybrid and it's sat in the garage for about 5 years. I've also picked up a hardtail MTB and a fairly basic drop-bar road bike to see how I get on with them before spending more money than I should on nice ones!
I got back into it because my kids love going out on the bike trailer, I'm trying to get into better shape and enjoying the rides. Where I stay it's mostly hills with a few off-roadish routes hence the variety of bikes.
Old 09-24-20, 08:35 PM
nerdy alto

Bikes: 1963 Rudge Lady's 3-speed

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
new Athena?

Hey all! I'm new here, and hardly a cyclist. I haven't ridden anything for almost 2 decades, but since I moved to the greater Portland, OR region, I've noticed not only is it gorgeous (when it's not on fire) it's super bike-friendly. I've also gained the dreaded Covid-19 and have realized that I HAAAATE almost all forms of exercise (what "runner's high"?) but I remembered I enjoyed riding a bicycle. A friend offered me a rideable bike for $100 and I took her up on it. We'll see where that goes!

Other things about me - while I would like to get back in the jeans I wore in February, I'm not really looking at bicycling as a weight loss thing. I am a bit of a heftychonk, from a long line of sturdy heftychonks. I also have a little OCD hiding in the background, waiting for me to do such things as count calories and track macros and all that crap. I'd like to shut that little voice up, but also start moving my body a little more, and frankly, enjoying the environment around me while I still can. I will probably post a longer essay, full of insecurity and weird questions in this forum once I've read a little more to make sure any questions haven't been answered yet. You all seem to be a very helpful group of people!
Old 09-29-20, 09:37 PM
grizzly907la
Grouchy Old man

Bikes: Diamond Back Insight 2, Gravity Basecamp mountain bike, GMC Denali Road Bike

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Been fat most of my life

I'm a big guy...6'2" and 260 lbs-was 277, been doing Keto with mixed results. I have Cushing's disease that came close to zeroing me out in 1998. Had brain surgery to treat the problem. I thought it went away, but apparently the problem always comes back. Had a cortisol related heart attack 2 years ago. My dilemma is finding a road bike, where the tires won't flatten out from my weight. I currently have a hybrid bike that I am using 45c tires on them, so they can hold my weight up and the weight of whatever I am carrying in my panniers. Haven't rode in two years since I moved to my location. Looking to start again. Thanks for having me!
Old 09-30-20, 07:59 AM
Grudey1
Suburban Dad

Bikes: 2019 Trek Domane SL5 Disc, 2021 Giant Talon 2, 2012 Trek 7.1 FX, 2005 Trek Fuel 70, 2003 Trek 4500

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 18 Posts
Hi Grizzly and welcome. You will be just fine on a road bike. I am 290 and ride a Trek Domane with 32c tires. No issues. I was 310 when I bought the bike and had to get stronger wheels but have had the same tires all along. Trek's factory wheels are NOT the greatest.

I used to have a Specialized Diverge which is a "gravel" road bike. I road it (on and off) for a few years just as it came from the factory and it held up without issue. If you are nervous, take a look at the gravel bikes. They are still very-much a road bike but a little beefier.

Last edited by Grudey1; 10-01-20 at 05:21 AM.
Old 09-30-20, 06:48 PM
grizzly907la
Grouchy Old man

Bikes: Diamond Back Insight 2, Gravity Basecamp mountain bike, GMC Denali Road Bike

Originally Posted by Grudey1
Hi Grizzly and welcome. You will be just fine on a road bike. I am 290 and ride a Trek Domane with 32c tires. No issues. I was 310 when I bought the bike and had to get stronger wheels but have had the same tires all along. Trek's factory wheels are the greatest.

I used to have a Specialized Diverge which is a "gravel" road bike. I road it (on and off) for a few years just as it came from the factory and it held up without issue. If you are nervous, take a look at the gravel bikes. They are still very-much a road bike but a little beefier.
I just got this. I'm in the process of tuning it up, and overhauling. I need some more tools like a cheater pipe and breaker bar.
Likes For grizzly907la:
Old 10-01-20, 05:22 AM
Grudey1
Suburban Dad

Bikes: 2019 Trek Domane SL5 Disc, 2021 Giant Talon 2, 2012 Trek 7.1 FX, 2005 Trek Fuel 70, 2003 Trek 4500

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked 33 Times in 18 Posts
Nice bike. It should serve you well.
Old 10-01-20, 05:33 PM
grizzly907la
Grouchy Old man

Originally Posted by Grudey1
Nice bike. It should serve you well.
Thanks!
Old 10-04-20, 03:17 PM
khyatt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Hey guys. I'm Kyle. 6'4" and around 310llbs. Was a huge bike nerd around 12 years ago, but haven't been on a bike in about 10 years. Just picked up a really lovely early 90s Lemond road frame, and in the process of making it large-man-friendly. Super excited to get back into something I love and maybe shed a few pounds doing it.
Old 11-12-20, 11:55 AM
t0talchad

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hey there

Hey, I’m Chad
Ive been riding forever. I’m 48 and I haven’t been without at least one bike since I was 5.
im 6’2” and 240 lbs. I’m currently on a deployment(hopefully my last) in the Middle East. So right now I’m riding a stationary bike. However, when I’m back in the states I ride a 2011 Trek Mamba and a 2018 Scott Speedster Gravel. I’ve had a few different road bikes over the years and I’m buying myself a new one when I get back.
Likes For t0talchad:
Old 11-15-20, 07:27 AM
Zoxe

Bikes: Giant Cypress DX, Bianchi Imola, Surly Cross Check 105, Twin6 Standard TI FSU

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 37 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by t0talchad
Hey, I’m Chad
Ive been riding forever. I’m 48 and I haven’t been without at least one bike since I was 5.
im 6’2” and 240 lbs. I’m currently on a deployment(hopefully my last) in the Middle East. So right now I’m riding a stationary bike. However, when I’m back in the states I ride a 2011 Trek Mamba and a 2018 Scott Speedster Gravel. I’ve had a few different road bikes over the years and I’m buying myself a new one when I get back.
Welcome Chad! Thank you for your service; come home safe!
Old 11-25-20, 06:35 PM
Zoxe

Bikes: Giant Cypress DX, Bianchi Imola, Surly Cross Check 105, Twin6 Standard TI FSU

Liked 37 Times in 22 Posts
Originally Posted by Zoxe
I've been lurking here for a couple weeks so thought I should formally add to the Clyde post.

I'm 33 1/2 and a week ago I was 283lbs at 6'2". I have been big/chunky most of my life, except for a few growth years in my late teens. I graduated high school at 180 but was 235 when I got out of college 5 years later. I've slowly put on weight since then, and in the past when I've exercised (i.e. walking a couple miles at lunch), I'd lose 5lbs but gain 10lbs when I stopped.

Over the past year, I started noticing my health degrading FAST. Wiped out from pushmowing the lawn, or an extra flight of stairs, etc. Had a couple of false alarms that ended with me in the doc's office or the ER. (If you ever want instant attention, walk into the ER and say 'I think I'm having chest pain').

So I switched jobs ... blood pressure dropped 20 points (doctor verified) but gained 15lbs since January. Went from an 11 acre building to a small office of 3k feet in an area where it's no fun to walk outside. The stress is lower and I generally feel better but the weight is a constant worry. Have been eating better (no more fast food or soda) and got the weight to stabilize.

On a whim a few weeks ago, I got my old x-mart bike out and pumped up the tires. Mrs. Zoxe and I rode about a mile and almost died from the exertion. Have been slowly working up to our current 5.6mi route with the goal of 10mi a night, 5-6d a week.

After trashing the (already pretty tired) x-mart bike within the first week, the wife and I got a pair of Giant bikes ... Cypress DX for me and a Revive DX (pseudo-recumbant) for her. Much more comfortable for both of us, and we doubled our mileage instantly.

Have been noticing the stamina coming up. Tonight I rode up a hill at 12-14mph that a week ago would have kicked my butt. So far we've added ~1mi per week as we're not in a hurry to pack on the miles ... baby steps, as they say.

No huge weight loss yet (this morning I was 277.5) ... I'll "know" when I drop below 275 for the first time in months if this is actually kicking in. But tbh, we started for the fun of it. The weight loss is just a bonus. I think if we focus on the fun part, the weight will come with it ... but not necessarily the other way around (focusing on the weight will not be fun).

In time I'd like to get a sexy road bike and go zoomzoom fast, but for now it's a hybrid and the local subdivisions/bike paths for us. So far, so good.

And by the way, I've been astounded by the "shut up and ride" attitude on this board. The amount of support and lack of biker-snobs is pretty cool.
So much time has gone by that I feel like a reintroduction is in order! I typed the above text at the start of my journey back in 2008.

I lost weight naturally between 2008 and started 2013 at about 235#. In January of 2013, the doc challenged me to lose 40# or go on meds for life - and I did it. From 2013 to 2015 I stayed under 200# and then started sneaking back up. I stayed 203/205/207 for many months but couldn't crack under 200 again. That's been 5 years already.

From the modest start described above, Mrs. Zoxe and I became endurance athletes. Never the fastest, rarely the slowest. Metric centuries, triathlons, and a year round commitment to staying fit. In 2015, I switched jobs. it was the right thing at the time, but my schedule became less predictable and time at the gym became harder to do

In 2017, we were out for a shakedown ride 2 nights before a triathlon and we had a near miss from one of the neighbor's kids. I think he was txting while driving - he was coming at us head on, at speed on our narrow county road. He came across the center line and then darted at the last second. (I thought it was intentional until our eyes met as he passed). I was behind Mrs. Zoxe about 50 yards and while I was safe, she was in the line of fire and was basically run off the road. In that moment I thought she was going to bounce off his windshield. I can do a lot of things and take risks about myself, but seeing her almost get hurt was a pivotal moment. We completed the tri and hung up the bikes. Continued to spin at the gym but have not ridden on our roads since. My race number is still affixed to the Bianchi 3 1/2 years later.

Fast forward - here we are in the pandemic. My weight is now 235# (up 20# from a year ago). We are working from home full time under COVID, and while I haven't gained weight I have definitely put on size. I am not a first responder but the national situation has caused 10-11 hour days most days and all but killed any after work exercise and zero trips to the gym.

However, this spring we carved trails through our 10 acres and attempt to walk at lunch. I threw some knobbies on the ol' Surly Cross Check and attempted to ride but it was overly brutal. I just splurged on a 29er MTB from Twin 6 with the intent of breaking in the trails right. Will keep me off the roads; hopefully I can find my lungs again.
Likes For Zoxe:
Old 11-30-20, 01:57 AM
MiyataMon

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
6'1 260.

hello! glad to be a stallion.
Old 12-12-20, 03:34 PM
55tele

Bikes: 2022 Specialized Creo E-Bike XXL with Custom Wheels, 1992 Serotta Colorado II with Dura Ace STI, 2021 Zinn Ti Clydesdale Team XXL with Ultegra Di2

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 21 Posts
I’m 6’6”, 285# now....Just started riding again after 20+ year break.....
Hoping to get down to 235-240
Walk 3-5 miles a day
I have a Serotta road bike and just ordered a Zinn / Clydesdale Bikes Draft just in time for a mid winter delivery!
Old 12-21-20, 01:06 PM
Giant321

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I am 6'8" 300 pounds, 53 y.o. and I've been riding casually for about 12 years. I ride a Giant Defy2 which I had to replace under warranty due to a cracked frame--this makes me a more hesitant rider at my weight. I'm looking to knock down to 250, and don't see myself doing much in the winter in NYC, but I have a positive mind set. Looking forward to amping up my game. Also, I need to learn more about bike maintenance and I am looking forward to any tips of which clydesdales should especially be mindful.
Old 12-24-20, 05:04 PM
kbar1982

Bikes: Surly Karate Monkey 1x12 27.5x3, Diamondback Haanjo Metro

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Hello! I am so glad I found this forum, so far a great experience! I honestly had no idea there was a term for us fat-fit types, I'm currently an Athena, I've always been heavy, but one day I'll make my goals! I have always been either fairly fit, or very fit, even with the extra weight, my problem is generally not lack of physical activity, but major food addiction. I'm currently riding a Surly Karate Monkey fat bike and absolutely love it, I got hooked on trail riding this year on borrowed + bikes. I've rode off and on most of my life, I'm new to decent bikes, I love the efficient and fun cardio they provide. A friend of mine just gave me a Diamondback Haanjo metro that's in great condition, had the shop go through it and put some wider gravel tires on, it's coming home soon and I'm very much looking forward to being able to ride from my house to wherever, I love pavement as much as trails, I'm definitely an all round rider.
Likes For kbar1982:
Old 01-10-21, 08:18 PM
Dmaldo73

Bikes: 2010 Giant TCR Advanced SL3, 90’s Rockhopper

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Overweight but fit for my size?

My worship leader at church has been riding his whole life. He got me a cheap 90’s Rockhopper and I converted it to hybrid use (gravel and road). After riding for about 6 months, I found a 2010 Giant TCR Advanced SL3 that was barely used. I’ve put about 2000 miles in, and I am hooked. I am 5’11” and weigh about 245 right now, I started riding at age 47, and I am hooked! I average around 15-17 mph, and it’s hilly out here. Minimum climb on my rides is 500 ft, but it’s usually close to 1000 ft. I ride between 13-62 miles a ride, but most of them are in the 20-30 ish range. Thank you!
Likes For Dmaldo73:
Old 01-23-21, 02:29 PM
jk95

Bikes: 2021 Jamis Coda S2

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hola! I am a 20-something Super Athena who decided to get back on a bike after a decade + hiatus. My goal is not explicitly weight loss. I am just trying to incorporate more movement in life.

Despite the fact that we're experiencing a global bike shortage, I lucked out and came across a brand new 2021 Jamis Coda S2 at my LBS. It's been a pretty sturdy and smooth ride so far. Right now I'm really trying to focus on building greater stamina and go on longer rides.... Does anyone have any tips/advice?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.