Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Schlumpf service center

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Schlumpf service center

Old 03-19-21, 01:42 AM
Rodex

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Schlumpf service center

Hi there,
Is anybody knows where to service schlumpf speed drive in Indonesia/Singapore or Asia? Thanks
​​​​
Old 03-19-21, 08:24 AM
VegasTriker

Bikes: Catrike 700, Greenspeed GTO trike, , Linear LWB recumbent, Haluzak Horizon SWB recumbent, Balance 450 MTB, Cannondale SM800 Beast of the East

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked 227 Times in 179 Posts
Have you tried contacting Schlumpf and ask them if there is an authorized service center near you? schlumpf drive - Home - schlumpfdrive - ultraflat Planetary Gear for Bikes
I had an SMD fail around 2007 when Florian Schlumpf still owned the company. He suggested shipping the drive from the US to his location in Europe. It was a broken gear called a clutch. Instead, I had him ship the gear to me and I repaired it myself using the instructions the company had on their website telling how to disassemble and reassemble the drive. Saved a lot of time and the cost of shipping it halfway around the world. Total repair was around $35. No telling how much it would cost to have the one company in the US who I know works on them would have charged.