Notices
Training & Nutrition Learn how to develop a training schedule that's good for you. What should you eat and drink on your ride? Learn everything you need to know about training and nutrition here.

Nutribullet?

Old 03-03-18, 05:52 PM
  #26  
joejack951
Senior Member
 
joejack951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 11,876

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
There is a lot of jackass dietary advice in this thread.
Making a statement like this with no additional commentary/info comes off as exceedingly pompous and/or childish. I know you can do better.
joejack951 is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 06:47 PM
  #27  
wolfchild
Senior Member
 
wolfchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
Posts: 5,610

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 78 Times in 47 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951 View Post
Link? I enjoy whole fat dairy (though less and less these days as my stomach is tending to reject it) but there is no hiding the fact that there are a lot more calories in whole milk than skim. I see little to no way to argue that in our current world of excess food that full fat milk is healthier for anyone other than those trying to gain weight (and even then it is questionable as there are plenty of other high calorie options without all the sugar of milk).

I just don't feel like searching for articles and links right now....but there is more and more research coming out which indicates that full fat dairy is actually better for weight loss than low fat dairy...I can also use myself as an example. I've been consuming full fat dairy for most of my life, mostly in a form of yogurt, skyr and kefir and I've never been overweight from it. One of my own rules I follow is that I never mix and combine dairy products with other foods, I always eat dairy by itself....When I make smoothies I use water and blend it with other ingredients.
My total cholesterol intake from foods is about 1380 mg per day, that's about 4 times over the recommended daily allowance.
wolfchild is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 08:10 PM
  #28  
TimothyH
- Soli Deo Gloria -
Thread Starter
 
TimothyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Northwest Georgia
Posts: 14,780

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6818 Post(s)
Liked 634 Times in 403 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951 View Post
Making a statement like this with no additional commentary/info comes off as exceedingly pompous and/or childish. I know you can do better.
I asked about a nutribullet and am now being told that raspberries are the antidote to cholesterol and that we should all switch to high fat dairy products.

Meanwhile, I'm the guy went from 198 lb to 176 lb in 10 weeks. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing and doctor is a quack.

By the way, I agree with the gist of your previous post.
TimothyH is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 08:10 PM
  #29  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 19,483
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8525 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 271 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951 View Post
Link? I enjoy whole fat dairy (though less and less these days as my stomach is tending to reject it) but there is no hiding the fact that there are a lot more calories in whole milk than skim. I see little to no way to argue that in our current world of excess food that full fat milk is healthier for anyone other than those trying to gain weight (and even then it is questionable as there are plenty of other high calorie options without all the sugar of milk).
I agree with you that most people should eat fewer calories.

Fat is an essential nutrient, you need it for brain health and all kinds of other things.

Whole milk, and full-fat yogurt and skyre have more calories than non-fat, which is the downside. They have fat, and taste better, which are the upsides.

You probably have some room in your diet for "splurge calories." You can eat iced cream or potato chips or all kinds of things as long as you take them in moderation. I have less of that stuff to make room for things like whole milk.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 08:54 PM
  #30  
valleysuper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: northeast
Posts: 77
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
There is a lot of jackass dietary advice in this thread.


-Tim-
☝️
You started w a simple question Tim. Now look where it is.
BTW my latest bed bath and beyond had a Bluetooth nutribullet on the cover this month. A mere $180.00. Not sure what the BT does..
valleysuper is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 09:37 PM
  #31  
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas
 
canklecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,465

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked 243 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by joejack951 View Post
Sure, if it can happen, it will, right? But it is far from the norm, don't you agree?
Dunno, I'll ask Norm next time I see him and Cliff. They're never far from a few beer calories.
canklecat is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 10:06 PM
  #32  
FBOATSB 
Senior Member
 
FBOATSB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 1,562

Bikes: Old Schwinns

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
I say go big or go home. We got a Vitamix 7500 from Costco. Make smoothies for two. Spinach and spring greens, fruit, cinnamon, ginger, chia, flax, beef gelatin, cocoa powder, coconut milk, enough ice cubes to make the right quantity for two. The thing is that a smoothie should suffice for at least one or two meals, not just be a beverage to go along with even more food.
FBOATSB is offline  
Old 03-03-18, 10:07 PM
  #33  
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas
 
canklecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,465

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2910 Post(s)
Liked 243 Times in 185 Posts
This thread got me curious. I had some baby carrots sitting in the vegetable bin since December -- still good, just a bit dry. Tossed a couple of packets of baby carrots, some cherry tomatoes, fresh ground ginger and cucumber/cilantro yogurt and water into the Shark. Tasty. Needs to blend longer to get a better texture. It was still a bit chunky after 30 seconds.
canklecat is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 07:10 AM
  #34  
joejack951
Senior Member
 
joejack951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 11,876

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
I just don't feel like searching for articles and links right now....but there is more and more research coming out which indicates that full fat dairy is actually better for weight loss than low fat dairy...
Based on simple calorie counts, this would be false. Perhaps the people tested responded psychologically in a certain way to consuming that much fat all at once and that may them feel satisfied for (much) longer than drinking skim milk. If you do find the study, I'd love to read it.

Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
I can also use myself as an example. I've been consuming full fat dairy for most of my life, mostly in a form of yogurt, skyr and kefir and I've never been overweight from it. One of my own rules I follow is that I never mix and combine dairy products with other foods, I always eat dairy by itself....When I make smoothies I use water and blend it with other ingredients.
My total cholesterol intake from foods is about 1380 mg per day, that's about 4 times over the recommended daily allowance.
You are a self-professed highly active individual with a steady weight so you are probably not a good example at all for someone actively trying to lose weight who likely is also less active. When I've been highly active and at a steady weight I committed all sorts of food-sins and got away with it, too.

Recently though, I dropped from 150 to 145 with the help of cutting out low fat milk entirely, switching over to plant-based substitutes and cutting 50-70 calories per serving. I have no idea how much cholesterol I consume but I am certain it is low by most standards (I don't eat meat or eggs, or drink milk most days).
joejack951 is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 07:15 AM
  #35  
joejack951
Senior Member
 
joejack951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 11,876

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest View Post
You probably have some room in your diet for "splurge calories." You can eat iced cream or potato chips or all kinds of things as long as you take them in moderation. I have less of that stuff to make room for things like whole milk.
I'm certainly not saying to not drink whole milk if it fits into your daily calorie requirements, or even if it only fits in as a splurge. Hell, I ate half a cheese pizza with a beer Friday night because I felt like it. And I am at my lowest adult weight ever right now, thanks to a 15.7 mile run this morning (142.5 lbs ).
joejack951 is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 09:23 AM
  #36  
joejack951
Senior Member
 
joejack951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 11,876

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
I asked about a nutribullet and am now being told that raspberries are the antidote to cholesterol
Do you understand the benefits of eating fiber to control cholesterol? Perhaps not as you have admitted to having high cholesterol yourself

Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
Meanwhile, I'm the guy went from 198 lb to 176 lb in 10 weeks. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing and doctor is a quack.
How tall are you again? I seem to recall you being about my height (5'8" - 5'9") meaning you've gone from nearly obese to nearly/borederline normal. So congrats on losing the easy weight. About last year this time I was around your weight and I still felt fat. If and when you decide to drop 30+ more pounds like I did perhaps you'll realize that there's more to learn as it will get a lot harder to more you lose.

Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
By the way, I agree with the gist of your previous post.
We seem to agree on more than a few things. Maybe we'll begin to see eye to eye on some more nutrition details soon as well.
joejack951 is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 06:43 PM
  #37  
khyricat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: A2, MI
Posts: 132

Bikes: hopefully a Sun Traditional Trike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
Peanut butter and whole milk are also fat and fat means cholesterol.

You gotta watch that.


-Tim-

Actually simple carbs are a bigger concern there than the PB or milk. Milk isn't something I push for a lot of other reasons but it doesn't increase cholesterol, neither do eggs.. people used to think because animal fat has dietary cholesterol it increased blood cholesterol. Instead what we've learned is healthy fats are important, and that excess simple carbs increase cholesterol more than dietary cholesterol.

Amie the dietitian.
khyricat is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 06:53 PM
  #38  
khyricat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: A2, MI
Posts: 132

Bikes: hopefully a Sun Traditional Trike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I read to the end of the thread.. to the OP- please consider seeing a dietitian. Maybe ask your doc for a referral. What you are concerned with overall is what I do for a living- helping people understand how food impacts your health and well being and what foods to help.

Saying that I am a smoothie drinker once a day because of lifestyle. I work early AM and one of my clinics is over an hour from home. Making a smoothie in the vitamix is portable, and I can drink it slowly over a period of time. For ME that works. I know from experience with patients that one answer isn't best for all. If I don't do the smoothie and try to eat on the run I seem to actually eat more calories and more likely junk. I make real breakfasts on weekends and days I don't work.

Smoothies can be used for both weight loss and weight gain- depending on content, and how they are worked into the diet.

On dairy- full fat vs low fat milk is different in calories, but also in satiety- some people will take in much more of the low fat to feel satisfied. In the case of most of the other dairy products most low fat versions have so much more sugar and chemicals added that its not worth the transition.

Good luck.

Amie
khyricat is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 07:01 PM
  #39  
The next level
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 52
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yeah this thread has derailed. There is a nutritional benefit, yes calories can be a problem. If you don't move much all day you can't eat much at all. For me being a carpenter I burn that off in a quick hurry.
The next level is offline  
Old 03-04-18, 09:21 PM
  #40  
joejack951
Senior Member
 
joejack951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 11,876

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by khyricat View Post
On dairy- full fat vs low fat milk is different in calories, but also in satiety- some people will take in much more of the low fat to feel satisfied. In the case of most of the other dairy products most low fat versions have so much more sugar and chemicals added that its not worth the transition.
I’d like to hear more about excess sugar causing cholesterol if you have a chance. I also wanted to comment that I believe Timothy’s comment was directed at the saturated fat in peanut butter (which has no cholesterol being plant based) and whole milk.

I also can’t help but comment on the above quote. There are enough low/no fat dairy or dairy-substitute products out there without any added sugars or chemicals that I believe it is a huge mistake to totally write them off. I snack on non-fat zero-added sugar (real or fake) Greek yogurt and thoroughly enjoy. It is quite flavorful even withot berries and granola as I will typically add and plenty filling. Way fewer calories than the full fat version. Unsweetened coconut or almond milk are again far fewer calories than whole milk and much less sugar but still plenty of flavor.
joejack951 is offline  
Old 03-05-18, 10:08 AM
  #41  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 19,483
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8525 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 271 Posts
Cholesterol is an essential nutrient for health. It's also what testosterone is made of. MFP has my cholesterol goal at 300 mg per day.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 03-05-18, 10:24 AM
  #42  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 19,483
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8525 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 271 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
Meanwhile, I'm the guy went from 198 lb to 176 lb in 10 weeks. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing and doctor is a quack.
Originally Posted by joejack951 View Post
I'm certainly not saying to not drink whole milk if it fits into your daily calorie requirements, or even if it only fits in as a splurge. Hell, I ate half a cheese pizza with a beer Friday night because I felt like it. And I am at my lowest adult weight ever right now, thanks to a 15.7 mile run this morning (142.5 lbs ).
I had a few slices of pizza last month, after a long ski day (21 miles in 4 hours), I can't remember the last time before then. There's no really good pizza here, what we have isn't worth the calories.

Congratulations, both of you, on your weight loss! @joejack951 that's almost ten miles longer than I've ever run. Are you training for a marathon?

I've gained 25 to 30 pounds since last summer. I'm getting up hills faster, I've added 155 pounds to my bench press and 200 pounds to my squat. Unfortunately I've gained a little bit of fat around my belly too. But that should melt away pretty easily as the weather improves and I spend more time on the bike.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 03-05-18, 11:37 AM
  #43  
Hondo Gravel
The water is on fire
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Hondo,Texas
Posts: 1,109

Bikes: Too many Motobecanes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Liked 127 Times in 100 Posts
The president put a tariff on Nutribullet.
Hondo Gravel is offline  
Old 03-05-18, 11:43 AM
  #44  
joejack951
Senior Member
 
joejack951's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 11,876

Bikes: 2016 Hong Fu FM-079-F, 1984 Trek 660, 2005 Iron Horse Warrior Expert, 2009 Pedal Force CX1, 2016 Islabikes Beinn 20 (son's)

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 13 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest View Post
I had a few slices of pizza last month, after a long ski day (21 miles in 4 hours), I can't remember the last time before then. There's no really good pizza here, what we have isn't worth the calories.
I am (unfortunately) surrounded by good pizza and southwest food. Definitely worth the calories for either.

Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest View Post
Congratulations, both of you, on your weight loss! @joejack951 that's almost ten miles longer than I've ever run. Are you training for a marathon?
It was a new distance record for myself, but only by a couple miles. I hate to say that I'm training for anything specifically (more so just keeping active and feeling fit as I inch toward 40 years old) but I am running the Philly Love Run (half marathon) in a few weeks and hope to achieve a respectable time. Goal is 1h35m or 7:15/mile pace.

Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest View Post
I've gained 25 to 30 pounds since last summer. I'm getting up hills faster, I've added 155 pounds to my bench press and 200 pounds to my squat. Unfortunately I've gained a little bit of fat around my belly too. But that should melt away pretty easily as the weather improves and I spend more time on the bike.
I can't relate to weight lifting gains, as I've never seriously done it, but those numbers sure sound impressive

I'm pretty happy with my running endurance gains which have happened alongside my weight loss. In April 2017 I raced a 5k (which kinda got me into running) at a 7:49/mile pace. Totally spent. Sunday's training run was mostly at a relaxed pace averaging 7:57/mile with the last 3 miles at 7:22/mile.

I hope to a do a few duathlons again this summer and ought to see myself turning far quicker times now that I can actually push on the run segments as well as the bike.
joejack951 is offline  
Old 03-05-18, 01:12 PM
  #45  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 19,483
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8525 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 271 Posts
That's amazing. 8:10 was my fastest mile.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 03-05-18, 05:35 PM
  #46  
khyricat
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: A2, MI
Posts: 132

Bikes: hopefully a Sun Traditional Trike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JoeJack951 - I didn't say there weren't some - just that a lot of things besides milk do have the sugars, so read labels.. some of the more popular brands of "greek" yogurt have it, but the real stuff doesn't. I am dealing with a family emergency and just stopped in from my phone, so I'll try to remember to get online tomorrow and put some reference links in...
khyricat is offline  
Old 03-06-18, 01:37 PM
  #47  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 19,483
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8525 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 271 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post
There is a lot of jackass dietary advice in this thread.
Let me give out some jackass dietary advice:

Eat plenty of refined sugar after you finish your protein shakes. The sugar will spike your insulin level, which shunts the protein into your muscles. (People actually do this.)

Now let me give out some really good advice:

Go to your doctor for a wellness visit, you probably have insurance. Talk about the things that worry you. Get blood tests done if you need to. If you're worried about your cholesterol, get your cholesterol tested. If you're worried about your blood sugar, have your A1C tested. Know your family history when you go in.

My tests came back in the healthy range back in January, so I don't have to worry. I just try not to get fat.
Seattle Forrest is offline  
Old 03-06-18, 04:23 PM
  #48  
wolfchild
Senior Member
 
wolfchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
Posts: 5,610

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 78 Times in 47 Posts
Originally Posted by Seattle Forrest View Post
Let me give out some jackass dietary advice:

Eat plenty of refined sugar after you finish your protein shakes. The sugar will spike your insulin level, which shunts the protein into your muscles. (People actually do this.)


Well, I must be a nutritional jackass because that's exactly what I do. I drink about half the bottle of Gatorade during my workout and than the other half I mix with whey protein and creatine for my post-workout drink.
wolfchild is offline  
Old 03-06-18, 04:28 PM
  #49  
wolfchild
Senior Member
 
wolfchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Mississauga/Toronto, Ontario canada
Posts: 5,610

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 78 Times in 47 Posts
Originally Posted by TimothyH View Post

Meanwhile, I'm the guy went from 198 lb to 176 lb in 10 weeks. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing and doctor is a quack.

Total weightloss doesn't mean anything. So you lost 20 pounds, that's great. But how much of it was actual fat-loss and how much of it was lean muscle tissue loss, and what about water weight and glycogen loss.
wolfchild is offline  
Old 03-07-18, 10:22 AM
  #50  
Seattle Forrest
Senior Member
 
Seattle Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 19,483
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8525 Post(s)
Liked 460 Times in 271 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfchild View Post
Well, I must be a nutritional jackass because that's exactly what I do. I drink about half the bottle of Gatorade during my workout and than the other half I mix with whey protein and creatine for my post-workout drink.
You drink Gatorade to deliberately spike your insulin levels to absorb nutrients better?
Seattle Forrest is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.