Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Guerciotti BB Crack?

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Guerciotti BB Crack?

Old 08-23-19, 01:40 PM
  #51  
Drillium Dude 
NNNN
 
Drillium Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bothell, WA
Posts: 9,737

Bikes: 1973 Colnago Super, 1973 Colnago Super concept, 1979 Medici Pro Strada, 1979 Dennis Sparrow, 1980 Alpina, 1981 Bianchi Super Leggera, 1983 Colnago Mexico, 1985 Casati Perfection, 1985 Somec Super Corsa, 2002 Bill Davidson custom

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
Liked 306 Times in 177 Posts
Originally Posted by nomadmax View Post
UPDATE

The seller and I conversed via email and he offered to refund the entire purchase price (not including shipping) and let me keep the bike. I told him that taking something for nothing is stealing in my book so I countered with the maximum amount I would have offered/paid had I driven down and seen the frame issues firsthand (meaning he adjusts down the amount he sends me). He really stepped up in my book and I give him credit for doing something many people don't want to do these days, the right thing. Apparently, he lives by the same code I do; my good name is worth more to me than ANY amount of money.

When the transaction is complete, I'll strip everything off the frame, take loads of photos for paint and decal placement, then take it up to Franklin Frame here in Ohio. I'll know more after he assesses it and gives me his determination. Suffice to say, this frame and fork will live to ride again, albeit with modern components as it will be in the regular riding rotation.
Glad this worked out this way - the best result given the circumstances. I like your plans for it, too. You'll have to follow up on this thread one day when it's all completed and on the road again, deal?

DD
__________________
My Flickr pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/30331021@N08/

Drillium Dude is offline  
Likes For Drillium Dude:
Old 08-23-19, 01:52 PM
  #52  
BFisher
Senior Member
 
BFisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: NEPA
Posts: 604

Bikes: '61 Schwinn Klunker, '68 Hercules Klapprad, '71 Peugeot UO8, '78 Motobecane Grand Jubile, '79 Motobecane Grand Sprint, '87 Ironman Expert, '89 Puch Mistral Leader, '92 Trek 930

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Liked 134 Times in 94 Posts
Always good to hear when reason and respect rule the outcome. I hope the frame works out for you in the end.
BFisher is offline  
Likes For BFisher:
Old 08-23-19, 06:00 PM
  #53  
jeirvine 
Senior Member
 
jeirvine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bethesda/Baltimore MD
Posts: 3,346

Bikes: '72 Moto Grand Record, '72 Gitane tandem, '72 Raleigh Super Course, '73 Raleigh Gran Sport, '73 and '76 Colnagos Super, '76 Fiorelli Coppi, '78 Raleigh SBDU Team Pro, '78 Trek 930, '81 Holdsworth Special 650B, '86 Masi GC, '87 Panasonic DX5000

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Liked 62 Times in 42 Posts
Originally Posted by nomadmax View Post
UPDATE

The seller and I conversed via email and he offered to refund the entire purchase price (not including shipping) and let me keep the bike. I told him that taking something for nothing is stealing in my book so I countered with the maximum amount I would have offered/paid had I driven down and seen the frame issues firsthand (meaning he adjusts down the amount he sends me). He really stepped up in my book and I give him credit for doing something many people don't want to do these days, the right thing. Apparently, he lives by the same code I do; my good name is worth more to me than ANY amount of money.

When the transaction is complete, I'll strip everything off the frame, take loads of photos for paint and decal placement, then take it up to Franklin Frame here in Ohio. I'll know more after he assesses it and gives me his determination. Suffice to say, this frame and fork will live to ride again, albeit with modern components as it will be in the regular riding rotation.
Great solution. And I'm jealous that Franklin Fame is local to you. Without having to pay shipping, I'd be tempted to take on more restoration projects.
__________________
The man who dies with the most toys…is dead. - Rootboy
jeirvine is offline  
Likes For jeirvine:
Old 08-23-19, 08:01 PM
  #54  
qcpmsame 
Semper Fi
 
qcpmsame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Barrineau Park, Florida
Posts: 12,627

Bikes: '80 Medici Pro Strada, '86 Tommasini Prestige, '12 CAAD 10 Ultegra

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1058 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 63 Posts
Kudos to both of you @nomadmax, its nice to read of two men not going off on ballistic postings and name calling about something. That's keeping everything straight in your seabag Chesty!

Semper Fi,
Bill
__________________
I Didn't Choose To Have Parkinson's Disease, I Have Chosen Not To Allow It To Define How I Live
Life Member "Hairy Eared Engineer's Society"
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ, Whom Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13
qcpmsame is offline  
Likes For qcpmsame:
Old 08-24-19, 02:14 AM
  #55  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
Originally Posted by Drillium Dude View Post
Glad this worked out this way - the best result given the circumstances. I like your plans for it, too. You'll have to follow up on this thread one day when it's all completed and on the road again, deal?

DD
Absolutely, I have no other friends that can see the logic in what I'm doing I hope it won't take too long to get this accomplished, I'm hoping to be done and on the road before the end of season.

Originally Posted by jeirvine View Post
Great solution. And I'm jealous that Franklin Fame is local to you. Without having to pay shipping, I'd be tempted to take on more restoration projects.
While the money of shipping these things is certainly a factor, it's the possible complete loss from damage that always has me worried. Yeah there's insurance, but you can't just go to the shop and buy another one of these bikes. Moreover, I want the bike, not the money. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do; thankfully, I'm retired so my wife understands if I tell her "I'm leaving tomorrow to drive a thousand miles and see a man about a bike".

Last edited by nomadmax; 08-24-19 at 02:21 AM.
nomadmax is offline  
Old 08-26-19, 10:28 AM
  #56  
djs42
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I have a 64CM Guerciotti frame that I have been riding since 1984; I'm 6'4" and hover between 235 to 245 pounds. The Guerciotti frames between around 1982 and 1990 were imported bare and painted in the US. The frame workmanship is incredible but the paint quality brutal.
I've never had any issues with cracks but have been touching up paint issues from the first year I owned the bike. It looks to me like the previous owners attempted a quick fix by spraying the frame without properly sanding or cleaning the problem areas. If you enjoy the way the bike rides I'd recommend taking the paint down to the metal and doing a proper refinish. I can pretty much guarantee you there are no issues with the frame itself unless the bike was in a few real bad crashes. From your photos of the bb area note that all of the actual brazing / welding on these frames is internal. Also, the crack marks are in the middle areas of where the lugs are and not at the tube / lug interface where cracks are typically evidence of major problems.
djs42 is offline  
Likes For djs42:
Old 08-26-19, 02:22 PM
  #57  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
UPDATE

Seller's check arrived, the deal is forever done no matter how it turns out. I have an appointment with Jack Trumbull of Franklin Frame on Wednesday at 1100 hours. He will do what repairs are needed, move and change the rear brake cable guides to just two on the side and a run of bare cable, set the rear to 130mm, align it, chrome the dropouts & right chainstay (which will be replaced), paint and finally decal it. I'm committed to saving and riding this bike. A few pics of the tear down







Me on one of my old Guerciottis chasing down a Canadian here in the US during the 80s.




At least the jersey still fits but now there's more hair on my legs than there is on my head


Last edited by nomadmax; 08-27-19 at 10:32 AM.
nomadmax is offline  
Likes For nomadmax:
Old 08-26-19, 04:25 PM
  #58  
merziac
Senior Member
 
merziac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: PDX
Posts: 4,763

Bikes: Merz x 5 + Specialized Merz Allez x 2, Strawberry/Newlands/DiNucci x2, Gordon, Fuso/Moulton, Bornstein, Paisley, Paramounts, 3rensho, Moto TC, Raleigh Pro's, Marinoni, 1960 Cinelli SC, 1980 Bianchi SC, PX-10 X 2

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1354 Post(s)
Liked 219 Times in 175 Posts
@nomadmax, All great news, full speed ahead!
merziac is offline  
Likes For merziac:
Old 08-28-19, 12:59 PM
  #59  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
UPDATE

I'm back from dropping off the Guerciotti with Jack of Franklin Frame, now I can relax. I'll know more when he digs into it but nothing is really going to change, this project is happening, high water or not. For now, I need some 84GLX Guerciotti photos, I know one person here has an 84 SLX bike in blue but for the life of me I can't think of his user name. I'd like to get some reference photos for the color match and decals.

Price? Don't ask; that way if you ever meet my wife you'll have plausible deniability
nomadmax is offline  
Likes For nomadmax:
Old 08-28-19, 06:34 PM
  #60  
unworthy1
Stop reading my posts!
 
unworthy1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 10,378
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked 60 Times in 51 Posts
a totally worthwhile project and I am subscribing for the updates...BTW did you confirm if there actually WAS any crack-damage to the BB shell where suspected?
unworthy1 is offline  
Likes For unworthy1:
Old 08-28-19, 07:17 PM
  #61  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
Originally Posted by unworthy1 View Post
a totally worthwhile project and I am subscribing for the updates...BTW did you confirm if there actually WAS any crack-damage to the BB shell where suspected?
Jack was in the middle of something at his shop so we spent all our time talking about what I wanted the bike to be when I got it back and of mutual friends from my racing days. He said he wouldn't know until he stripped it. He is going to replace the right chainstay that was dented among other "upgrades". If it needs a BB shell he'll do that too.

Here's the expensive part, when he's finished with this frame and fork, I'll probably have him build me another road bike
nomadmax is offline  
Likes For nomadmax:
Old 08-29-19, 12:31 PM
  #62  
RobbieTunes 
Half drunk? Finish!
 
RobbieTunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Very Southern Indiana
Posts: 26,561
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked 583 Times in 373 Posts
Originally Posted by nomadmax View Post
Jack was in the middle of something at his shop so we spent all our time talking about what I wanted the bike to be when I got it back and of mutual friends from my racing days. He said he wouldn't know until he stripped it. He is going to replace the right chainstay that was dented among other "upgrades". If it needs a BB shell he'll do that too.

Here's the expensive part, when he's finished with this frame and fork, I'll probably have him build me another road bike
Sounds good, but I would wait until after Coppi. You just never know what you may find.
RobbieTunes is offline  
Likes For RobbieTunes:
Old 08-29-19, 12:55 PM
  #63  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
Sounds good, but I would wait until after Coppi. You just never know what you may find.
Of course you're right and I will. Speaking of which, it's coming up soon. Donna asked if I was only taking two bikes because I intended to try and come home with another You can't put nuthin' by that Cajun.
nomadmax is offline  
Old 08-29-19, 06:09 PM
  #64  
RobbieTunes 
Half drunk? Finish!
 
RobbieTunes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Very Southern Indiana
Posts: 26,561
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
Liked 583 Times in 373 Posts
Originally Posted by nomadmax View Post
Of course you're right and I will. Speaking of which, it's coming up soon. Donna asked if I was only taking two bikes because I intended to try and come home with another You can't put nuthin' by that Cajun.
Still waters run deep, and she's got you figgered.
__________________
Robbie ♪♫♪...☻
I have unfinished business.

RobbieTunes is offline  
Likes For RobbieTunes:
Old 08-31-19, 08:29 AM
  #65  
Last ride 76 
Senior Member
 
Last ride 76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Just moved...1 km S. Now above the "Bike Path" ( River Road, Piermont, NY)
Posts: 1,253

Bikes: Old Bikes: '74 Ron Cooper, Crashed and repaired '76, restored 2015!!! need restoration '74 Witcomb track bike (bought in '75) '75 Carlsbad Masi, bought in '76 New bikes: 84-85 Gios torino "Professional" '76 Olmo Competition C Titiano

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked 98 Times in 79 Posts
Originally Posted by jeirvine View Post
Great solution. And I'm jealous that Franklin Fame is local to you. Without having to pay shipping, I'd be tempted to take on more restoration projects.
+1 I probably wouldn't do more, but the new paint would stick to the frames, and THAT would be wicked cool! I might even get a few bits of chrome done. In most cases using paint is good enough, chrome being such nasty stuff, but I have a couple of bikes that deserve complete restoration. I have heard rumors that there is someone in Northern NJ, high quality, and inexpensive, but somehow, when I ask "who"... the thread dies or the question is ignored.
Last ride 76 is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 04:01 AM
  #66  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
Originally Posted by Last ride 76 View Post
+1 I probably wouldn't do more, but the new paint would stick to the frames, and THAT would be wicked cool! I might even get a few bits of chrome done. In most cases using paint is good enough, chrome being such nasty stuff, but I have a couple of bikes that deserve complete restoration. I have heard rumors that there is someone in Northern NJ, high quality, and inexpensive, but somehow, when I ask "who"... the thread dies or the question is ignored.
Here's what's being chromed:

Both rear chainstays & dropouts
Fork crown & dropouts
Chrome ain't cheap

The color will be the Guerciotti GLX84 translucent blue (including the fork blades) and it will be decaled as it was from TSDI. I currently have request in at Velo Cals to reproduce the TSDI sticker on the bottom of the downtube. The neon paint added a lot to the restore as it has a white base coat, then orange, then green, then clear coat. As mentioned above, Jack said the paint is only available in larger than needed quantities and isn't on the cheap side. I opted to get as close as I could to one of my old bikes instead. The frame below is an SLX bike and this one is an SL. It will decaled correctly down the frame material so there will no mistake that it's masquerading as something that it's not.

I haven't decided on components yet, I have enough Campy 10 speed stuff to make it happen but who knows, I might go Campy 12 with a 32/48 crank. All I know is I'll be excited to see it come to fruition


Last edited by nomadmax; 09-02-19 at 04:05 AM.
nomadmax is offline  
Likes For nomadmax:
Old 09-02-19, 06:50 AM
  #67  
Nessism
Senior Member
 
Nessism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 2,780

Bikes: Homebuilt steel

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 21 Posts
I think there will be quite a bit of corrosion under the paint, and likely a cracked BB shell. I recently stripped and repaired an older frame I had and once the paint came off there was corrosion is places not readily apparent from first review. In order to get nice chrome work you need smooth metal. You can't chrome over corrosion pitting. Just cautioning you in advance. It might be better to keep your hopes lower on this one.
Nessism is offline  
Likes For Nessism:
Old 09-02-19, 08:40 AM
  #68  
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 24,208

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked 302 Times in 225 Posts
Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
I think there will be quite a bit of corrosion under the paint, and likely a cracked BB shell. I recently stripped and repaired an older frame I had and once the paint came off there was corrosion is places not readily apparent from first review. In order to get nice chrome work you need smooth metal. You can't chrome over corrosion pitting. Just cautioning you in advance. It might be better to keep your hopes lower on this one.
He's having the drive side chainstay replaced, so if the NDS chainstay is fine, there really shouldn't be an issue.

Nor is there going to be an issue if there's a cracked BB...the thing is going to the framebuilder, after all.

-Kurt
__________________
cudak888 is offline  
Likes For cudak888:
Old 09-02-19, 10:58 AM
  #69  
scarlson
Senior Member
 
scarlson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Medford MA
Posts: 378

Bikes: Ron Cooper touring, 1959 Jack Taylor 650b super touring tandem, Vitus 979, Joe Bell painted Claud Butler Dalesman, Colin Laing curved tube tandem

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked 125 Times in 77 Posts
I keep thinking that if the crack is actually through the BB shell, it would be such a good candidate for sesquilaminate repair!!

That bike is lucky it's not mine. I'm not to be trusted...
scarlson is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 11:02 AM
  #70  
Nessism
Senior Member
 
Nessism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 2,780

Bikes: Homebuilt steel

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888 View Post
He's having the drive side chainstay replaced, so if the NDS chainstay is fine, there really shouldn't be an issue.

Nor is there going to be an issue if there's a cracked BB...the thing is going to the framebuilder, after all.

-Kurt
Replacing a BB isn't trivial. Personally, if by chance the BB isn't cracked I'd leave the chain stay alone and go straight to a repaint. Builders dimple chain stays all the time and the indentations they leave are larger than that dent shown.
Nessism is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 12:49 PM
  #71  
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 24,208

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked 302 Times in 225 Posts
Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
Replacing a BB isn't trivial. Personally, if by chance the BB isn't cracked I'd leave the chain stay alone and go straight to a repaint. Builders dimple chain stays all the time and the indentations they leave are larger than that dent shown.
True, it isn't trivial - but if the framebuilder says he'll do it, it is the framebuilder's non-trivial issue to grind the thing off the tubes. For the OP, it's just a case of paying for the labor, however much it may be.

Those chainstay dents could be filled with silver, if the high points are not that obtrusive.

-Kurt
__________________
cudak888 is offline  
Likes For cudak888:
Old 09-02-19, 03:04 PM
  #72  
Nessism
Senior Member
 
Nessism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 2,780

Bikes: Homebuilt steel

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888 View Post

Those chainstay dents could be filled with silver, if the high points are not that obtrusive.

-Kurt
You can't fill a dent like that with silver. Lead type filler maybe, but bondo would be better.
Nessism is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 03:19 PM
  #73  
nomadmax 
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 1,124
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Liked 370 Times in 205 Posts
Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
Replacing a BB isn't trivial. Personally, if by chance the BB isn't cracked I'd leave the chain stay alone and go straight to a repaint. Builders dimple chain stays all the time and the indentations they leave are larger than that dent shown.
Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
You can't fill a dent like that with silver. Lead type filler maybe, but bondo would be better.
Here's the link to my frame builder, Jack Trumbull, owner of Franklin Framesets. He's been building since 1976 and according to him replacing the BB shell (if need be, isn't a big deal and he has one). He's also removing the top tube rear brake cable guides and adding two brake cable stops on the left side of top tube, one in front, one in the rear.

https://www.franklinframe.com/

The chainstay won't be filled under any circumstance, it will be replaced with a Columbus SL stay. Here's a link to some of Jack's work with chrome, he seems to be knowledgeable about that as well.

https://16incheswestofpeoria.wordpre...jack-turnbull/

I am fortunate to live not too far from him and we know some people in common. You know what they say, you can accomplish just about anything with enough money

Last edited by nomadmax; 09-02-19 at 03:27 PM.
nomadmax is offline  
Likes For nomadmax:
Old 09-02-19, 03:39 PM
  #74  
cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com
 
cudak888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Southern Florida
Posts: 24,208

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked 302 Times in 225 Posts
Originally Posted by Nessism View Post
You can't fill a dent like that with silver.
Explain, please.

-Kurt
__________________
cudak888 is offline  
Old 09-02-19, 05:49 PM
  #75  
Nessism
Senior Member
 
Nessism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 2,780

Bikes: Homebuilt steel

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Originally Posted by cudak888 View Post
Explain, please.

-Kurt
Silver isn't the type of material you lay on thick, like a fillet. Even with a lower silver content braze material you don't just pile that stuff on.
Nessism is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.