Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

something you old guys might like

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Old 09-21-07, 02:07 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts

OK, Im an old guy too, but if you were like me and read comic books...a lot! Then youll LOVE this! Medeators or just anyone that gets upset as this has nothing to do with bikes, if youd like, please delete this posting, I just thought you guys and girls might enjoy a blast form the past
https://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...m_trailer.html
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve
Old 09-21-07, 02:11 PM
bbattle

Bikes: 2014 Trek Domane 5.2, 1985 Pinarello Treviso, 1990 Gardin Shred, 2006 Bianchi San Jose

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Great! When I saw the title, I thought there better be some Black Sabbath on here. Now I've got the tube amp warmed up and Sabbath spinning on the turntable.

thanks!
Old 09-21-07, 02:31 PM
fender1

Bikes: I hate bikes!

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
Liked 710 Times in 233 Posts
Yup, Got my Hi-Watt on 11, plugged in my SG and it's blasting through my Orange 2X12 cabinet!