Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Beach Cruisers
Reload this Page >

My GT Dyno Deuce

Search
Notices
Beach Cruisers Do you love balloon tires and fenders? Do you love riding the simplicity of a single gear and coaster brakes or a single gear cluster? Do you love the classic curves in the tubing of a cruiser that takes you back to the 1950's and 1960's, stylistically? Here's your home! Welcome to the Beach Cruisers and Cruisers forum!

My GT Dyno Deuce

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-15, 10:42 PM
cruisinUSA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My GT Dyno Deuce

Hey all, I just bought a Red Dyno Deuce off of craigslist for $250. A really good find as it has all original parts including the awesome fireball tires I love so much in the 26 front 24 rear combo. From what I know about the Dyno Deuce there are at least three versions of the Dyno Deuce; The one built by Dyno before they were bought by GT (the one without the emblem & GT logo), The GT version, and the Kustom Kruisers version which wasn't very popular. I have the gloss red GT Dyno Deuce with the yellow/orange flames. I found a gloss black one which I wanted the most but it was all the way in New Jersey and I'm in California.

I love the lines and the chrome with red eyes skull valve caps and skull grips are to die for. Red isn't a very good color contrast for the flames as you see more of the yellow and less of the orange. The seat is in OK shape but I might get a new flame seat as it does feel old. I think the bike has been in a garage for at least ten years but the guy took decent care of it and everything still looks good aside from some small hardly noticeable scratches in the frame and some minor rust on the chrome fork and handle bars. I would post a pick but the photo uploading tool is having problems.

Last edited by cruisinUSA; 02-08-15 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-06-15, 01:09 AM
alaskaktm625

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey, just listed another one if your looking for good parts. Same bike. Extremely clean been in garage it's whole life. I am in Napa, California. Thanks

GT Dyno Deuce Beach Cruiser Bike