Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

Spurcycle GripRings?

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Spurcycle GripRings?

Old 10-24-19, 07:52 AM
readygetsetBen

Bikes: 1989 Cannondale SM2000 with drop bars and Nitto technomic stem; 194? CCM Step Through; ???? Stumpjumper (currently frame)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
Spurcycle GripRings?

Hello, a few years ago I got some grips called GripRings from Spurcycle. They were essentially 1inch silicone rings that slid around your handlebars, enabling you to come away with fancy colour combinations. While I did buy them at the height of my fixed-gear craze, I fell in love with them for how they felt. But much to my chagrin, Spurcycle has stopped making them. Does anyone know of a similar product, or a way to petition Spurcycle to bring them back? Thanks for your help! I'm also curious to hear if anybody else liked them

Old 10-25-19, 03:51 AM
BikeLite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
Liked 145 Times in 93 Posts
Pretty cool. Buy ESI grips and slice up for same thing? Color choice may be lacking.
Old 10-30-19, 10:12 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4330 Post(s)
Liked 3,955 Times in 2,644 Posts
Second ESI Grips or just reach out to Spurcycle.