Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

I get it now. Retail has changed.

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

I get it now. Retail has changed.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-18, 12:56 PM
wipekitty
vespertine member

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Liked 220 Times in 163 Posts
Originally Posted by smashndash

if brick and mortar stores try to compete with online stores simply by being stores, of course they'll struggle. They need to actually leverage their advantages such as service, repair and human interaction.
Agreed.

I'm lucky to live in a small community with four nearby bike shops as well as a bike builder/mobile mechanic. My primary motivations to visit the LBS are to look at new bikes, talk to people about bikes, or join a shop ride, and sometimes, I end up buying something.

Still, my major bicycle purchases (including components, clothing, and accessories) generally come from UK retailers, discount retailers/sales, and Ebay. I know how to install components, measure myself, and read size charts and brand reviews.

Online shopping is a trend that my significant other and I got into ~10 years ago, motivated by money being really tight and then later, moving to smaller communities in which the goods we were looking for were not available. For example, it would be a 2 1/2 hour drive to find clothing that either one of us would wear in public...and though teen fashion is available, we've taught our teenagers that money stretches further when one shops online.

It's also the case that the big box retailers are a pain to get to by foot, bike, or bus, which is how we go places, and these same retailers will deliver for free. So, we just order household supplies and dry goods online every month or two. Same thing with pet food and supplies.

Sure, I'd rather support local businesses - and I do, when I can. But more often than not, the local businesses I support are those that offer services or unique things (like artwork), rather than items I can get more easily and for cheaper from other sources.
Old 09-02-18, 06:06 PM
Troul 

Bikes: RSO E-tire dropper fixie brifter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2,968 Times in 1,917 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL
One word: personal service. The one thing an online store can never offer.
Big & Tall vs Big and Tall. Sure they come tall enough, but the waists start at 36. I'm 31X37, and even when the waist is the correct size, the hips are too small. Get the hips right, and the waist is 3" too big. I have to factor in alterations with every article of clothing I buy. Meaning the so called bargains end up at average costs.

I had one pair of jeans that fit me prefect in my life, and that was an alteration by one of the few tailors experienced enough and with the proper equipment to alter jeans.

Long story short, I can't wear anything off the rack. Maybe send an email to Levi that not everybody is build according to their straight as their model.
I have sent a few places a request/concerns to fitment of clothing, but they always respond with a I regret to inform you reply.
Old 09-02-18, 06:39 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4733 Post(s)
Liked 1,532 Times in 1,003 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK

I tend to like size 33. 32 is too small, 34 is too big.

I have shortish legs, so just about any length will work, depending on how much cuff is sitting on the shoe, 33x30 or 33x32???

But, yes, I know the feeling of digging through enormous piles to find that one gem.

Fortunately cycling clothes tend to be stretchy, and not as size specific.
Since this is about Jeans... for a birthday or Christmas list, I asked for a new pair of Levi 513s.. My son stopped into a Levi flagship store in Times Square and was told those were discontinued, and only 511s were available. Go ahead and check Amazon.. they certainly don't appear to be discontinued.
Old 09-02-18, 07:05 PM
Kapusta
Advanced Slacker

Bikes: Soma Fog Cutter, Surly Wednesday, Canfielld Tilt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,433 Posts
I think you have realized something that a lot of people (including brick and mortar stores) miss:

The reason places like Amazon are cleaning everyone’s clock os NOT price...it is the service and convenience.... ironically, the very things that the LBS is supposed to offer.
Old 09-02-18, 07:21 PM
Troul 

Originally Posted by Kapusta
I think you have realized something that a lot of people (including brick and mortar stores) miss:

The reason places like Amazon are cleaning everyone’s clock os NOT price...it is the service and convenience.... ironically, the very things that the LBS is supposed to offer.
Amazon has went down as far as customer service goes. They sell another businesses product, but only help within a short window for returns/warranty claims. You're on your own if it's exceeded the window of opportunity by day day or more.
Old 09-02-18, 07:35 PM
Kapusta
Advanced Slacker

Bikes: Soma Fog Cutter, Surly Wednesday, Canfielld Tilt

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2762 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,433 Posts
Originally Posted by Troul
Amazon has went down as far as customer service goes. They sell another businesses product, but only help within a short window for returns/warranty claims. You're on your own if it's exceeded the window of opportunity by day day or more.
My experience with them has always been stellar.

I want to hate the company, but I have never had a bad expirience, Either with stuff sold by them, or by third parties. Returns are stupid easy, and I have on many occassions had them let me return stuff after the cut off date.
Old 09-02-18, 07:39 PM
dedhed
SE Wis

Bikes: '68 Raleigh Sprite, '02 Raleigh C500, '84 Raleigh Gran Prix, '91 Trek 400, 2013 Novara Randonee, 1990 Trek 970

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2746 Post(s)
Liked 3,390 Times in 2,053 Posts
If it's planned maintenance, I've even started buying auto parts on line.
Old 09-03-18, 05:22 AM
Cl904

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked 36 Times in 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Since this is about Jeans... for a birthday or Christmas list, I asked for a new pair of Levi 513s.. My son stopped into a Levi flagship store in Times Square and was told those were discontinued, and only 511s were available. Go ahead and check Amazon.. they certainly don't appear to be discontinued.
which is why you should only wear 501.
Old 09-03-18, 05:29 AM
Garfield Cat

Bikes: Cervelo Prodigy

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Liked 87 Times in 67 Posts
Originally Posted by tyrion
Yeah, the demise of bookstores and record stores was especially sad, IMO, but this kind of commercial evolution is inevitable.

Bike stores seem to be hanging on, at least in my neighborhood.
For records and music in Los Angeles its Amoeba Music

https://www.amoeba.com/

Berkeley, San Francisco, Los Angeles
Old 09-03-18, 07:04 AM
hagak

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts
So a few months ago I needed a 15mm pedal wrench. I was out shopping with the wife and happened to be in a town with 3 bike shops within walking distance. So I decided instead of ordering the wrench like I planned on I would just pop in and pick one up. Every single shop responded with no we don't have that but can order it. WTF would I order through your shop so that I now have to wait to get the part, pay more, and have to drive back out to the shop to get it. I ordered it on Amazon had it the next day. I get B&M can not compete inventory wise with the likes of Amazon, but come on stock a few common bike tools. I will give one shop an A for effort by offering to lend me a wrench, but I did not have my bike with me at the time.

But that is the big issue with B&M, they can not compete inventory wise with online. And now that online can get things to me within 2 days, and sometimes same day; driving to a store seems like an added expense and gamble if they even have what i need.
Old 09-03-18, 09:37 AM
tyrion

Bikes: Velo Orange Piolet

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2228 Post(s)
Liked 2,011 Times in 972 Posts
Originally Posted by Garfield Cat

Yeah, I know Amoeba - all 3 stores. It's managed to survive through excellent management. From the beginning they excelled at buying/selling used, and the key to this was having knowledgeable buyers. If you wanted to sell some records or CDs you knew you'd get a fair price at Amoeba, which in turn gave them tremendous variety and made them the place for rare and obscure stuff.

San Francisco still has a few indie bookstores too.
Old 09-03-18, 09:47 AM
indyfabz

Mentioned: 211 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18411 Post(s)
Liked 15,531 Times in 7,327 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
How many girls does he have ... and does he make them wear numbered jerseys denoting their status in his life ... or maybe "Best," ""adequate," "back-up," "desperation"?

Maybe it's like some people who have several bikes. There is your "A" bike you only ride when the conditions are ideal. It's your pride and joy so you don't want to prematurely wear out its parts by riding it too much. Then there is the one you ride when you just want to do something casual. Your beater bike. You ride that and don't really care what happens to it during the ride. Your gravel/MTB bike for when you want a down and dirty ride. And your fat bike, for a change of pace.
Old 09-03-18, 12:29 PM
skidder
Pennylane Splitter

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1798 Post(s)
Liked 1,439 Times in 989 Posts
Originally Posted by Garfield Cat

These guys give Amoeba Music a run-for-the money. They're more of a CD/DVD/even VCR tapes (!!) store, not a lot of vinyl unless its limited release or rare stuff:

https://www.secondspin.com/stores/ss...ainTabMode=buy
Old 09-03-18, 12:56 PM
TiHabanero

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1744 Post(s)
Liked 1,370 Times in 719 Posts
My son's best gal is new to cycling. Never walked into a shop, simply went on line and picked up a bike. Jersey, shorts, shoes, pedals all purchased on line. Bike fits well, too, and the only input on fit came from my son. How many other newbies to the sport are doing the same right now? The millennials and their offspring will transform bike shops into used bike/repair shops as reselling of new goods is going to dry up for them. Price, selection, availability.
Old 09-04-18, 05:09 PM
TiHabanero

Service has always been a big part of any shop that sells new bikes. The shop I worked in for 30 years relied upon the service dept. to make a profit. The bikes were sold at retail, but markup of 25-35% was not enough to generate a profit after paying for assembly and follow-up free service, plus all of the sales people's hourly wages. The sales floor was almost a break even part of the company, and service was the profit generator.

Ebikes are the next thing for bike shops and should provide more service revenue as the bikes age, however that process of aging takes time so the profitability potential will not show up for many more years.

I am amazed at how comfortable the kids are doing large dollar purchases online, sight unseen. They feel protected with free return shipping, and use it when not satisfied with an item they receive beit they ordered the wrong size, don't like the color, or is defective in some way. Of course, the cursed "use it and return it" person will proliferate as online retail with free return policies get bigger and bigger.

It is my contention that LBS will need to be content will smaller sales volumes and lower profit margins, hire fewer workers and downsize their digs. When one looks around Seattle, it seems this is exactly what is going on. Portland, Oregon the same. Lots and lots of small repair shops scratching out a meager living with an owner and a single employee.
Old 09-04-18, 05:32 PM
livedarklions
Tragically Ignorant

Bikes: Serotta Atlanta; 1994 Specialized Allez Pro; Giant OCR A1; SOMA Double Cross Disc; 2022 Allez Elite mit der SRAM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8186 Post(s)
Liked 9,098 Times in 5,054 Posts
Originally Posted by TiHabanero
Service has always been a big part of any shop that sells new bikes. The shop I worked in for 30 years relied upon the service dept. to make a profit. The bikes were sold at retail, but markup of 25-35% was not enough to generate a profit after paying for assembly and follow-up free service, plus all of the sales people's hourly wages. The sales floor was almost a break even part of the company, and service was the profit generator.

It is my contention that LBS will need to be content will smaller sales volumes and lower profit margins, hire fewer workers and downsize their digs. When one looks around Seattle, it seems this is exactly what is going on. Portland, Oregon the same. Lots and lots of small repair shops scratching out a meager living with an owner and a single employee.
I'm seeing a proliferation of the solo practitioner or very small staff bike mechanic shops with no or few bikes for sale, often located next to a major rail trail. The economics of that are really obvious. The LBS that continue to sell new bikes retail seem to be just the very biggest ones. Performance Bikes hasn't shown up in our area and I'm skeptical it ever will. The real competition is the online retailers and my impression is that the small shops make a fair amount of money assembling bikes bought online as well as reconditioning old bikes people find.
Old 09-05-18, 06:37 PM
TiHabanero

"my impression is that the small shops make a fair amount of money assembling bikes bought online as well as reconditioning old bikes people find." Labor dollars are the highest margin dollars in any shop environment. We assemble online purchased bikes all the time and charge the same as we do for any other full service. One problem we have run into is some inconsistency between brands, ie, missing parts and incorrectly spec'd parts that require some tinkering to fit and function properly. Does not happen often, but it does happen. The best challenges are the Chinese carbon frames that are found on ebay. Usually they are a nightmare and require a lot of extra effort. We have returned 5 of them to their customers unfinished due to problems with head tubes and bottom brackets. My guess is that they have slacker QC requirements than big name companies that sell through shops or outfits like Nashbar and Performance.
Old 09-06-18, 07:03 AM
Paul Barnard
For The Fun of It

Bikes: Lynskey GR300, Lynskey Backroad, Litespeed T6, Lynskey MT29, Burley Duet

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 2135 Post(s)
Liked 1,646 Times in 828 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
So, really ... it isn't that there are too many standards, but it is the price. Good example, wrong lesson.

Even when square-taper was the "standard," there were cottered cranks still in use (and on new bikes) and one-piece Ashtabula cranks ... and there were 68- and 70-mm shell widths, and French, Italian, and English standards ... and Raleigh, which was BSA almost---26- instead of 25 thread pitch (just enough to thoroughly screw up your BB shell if you didn't know.) So even back in the mystical perfect days when every bike used the same parts ... the parts were all different.

As a person who used to rebuild wrecked and abandoned bikes ... one could Wish that all parts were interchangeable, but really they never were ... and things aren't much worse or better nowadays.

Also ... the number of people who actually bought a lot of bottom brackets ... right? Most people then and now let the shops do maintenance, and most people who do their own need One BB per several years ... it's not like shops were surviving by selling bottom brackets and headsets.

What has killed shops is simply the Internet. Even people who own bike shops say so. When people wanted parts the shop didn't stock .. . the shop ordered them. There was no option, because the consumer didn't know how to contact the distributors, and the distributors didn't retail parts.

When people found they could buy Anything online ... and distributors found they could sell parts retail for more than they sold the parts to shops ... shops were schrod.

IMO.

I get what you are saying, but I believe there is merit to my remarks as well. There was a time when a bicycle shop could stock a few headsets that would cover 90% of the bikes. Not so today. How many headset configurations exist today? Brakes? Well we have caliper, canti, V, mechanical disc and hydraulic disc. Want disc brake pads? How many different styles exist? Bottom bracket cable guides? Spare forks? How many speeds would they need to stock for today as opposed to 20 years ago.

20 years ago a bike shop would have to stock FAR less to cover 90% of the riders than they would today. A well stocked bike shop would have to stock a dizzying array of parts. They could tie a lot of precious capital up in very slow moving parts.
Old 09-06-18, 09:58 AM
Troul 

Most lbs are brand locked, & to not stock that brands replacement parts is a poor choice on their behalf. For other lbs that deal with multi varieties of brands, i can understand... Especially if they offer new & pre-owned.
Old 09-06-18, 10:28 AM
Maelochs

Bikes: 2015 Workswell 066, 2017 Workswell 093, 2014 Dawes Sheila, 1983 Cannondale 500, 1984 Raleigh Olympian, 2007 Cannondale Rize 4, 2017 Fuji Sportif 1 LE

Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 7652 Post(s)
Liked 3,473 Times in 1,834 Posts
Originally Posted by Paul Barnard
I get what you are saying, but I believe there is merit to my remarks as well.
Yes ... i will give you a 78 out of 101 on the Imaginary Unitary Meritory Scale.

Seriously, yes, but seriously, i disagree. That's all. Nothing important. Move along, folks. Nothing to read here.

Brakes? Well we have caliper, canti, V, mechanical disc and hydraulic disc. Want disc brake pads? How many different styles exist?
The only 'new" braking system is discs ,,.... 30 years ago, canti, V, mini-V, sidepull, ceenter pull ..... and discs on MTBs. [QUOTE=Paul Barnard;20549985] Bottom bracket cable guides? [/quote'] Oten bike specific, though often adaptable. I have adapted, so I know.
Spare forks?
Again very bike -specific. 30 years ago as I recall threadless was just starting .... but still fork length and rake/trail varied from bike to bike. [QUOTE=Paul Barnard;20549985] How many speeds would they need to stock for today as opposed to 20 years ago. {/quote] This I agree with. 20 years ago bikes could either go 5,10, 15, or 20 mph .... nothing in between. Now bike shops have to cater to people who use up all their 16 mph or break their 14 mph .... why woud people need to go those speeds, forcing bike shops to carry or order them?

20 years ago a bike shop would have to stock FAR less to cover 90% of the riders than they would today. A well stocked bike shop would have to stock a dizzying array of parts. They could tie a lot of precious capital up in very slow moving parts.
I started out as a commuter building bikes from scrap so I understand about part interchangability .... where we disagree is in what impact this has had on the bike business.

I don't see people buying a lot of parts at bike shops .... because peeple who Do build bikes can get the parts Cheaper online, even if the shop stocks and regularly orders them. I recall a California-based bike store, SuperGo ... one fo the first, as I recall, to go big online. What a bonanza for someone like me! I could get parts at bike-shop wholesale instead ob bike-shop retail----and as a rule, I had to wait a week to have a day off to visit the bike shop anyway, so waiting a week for a parcel was completely copacetic.

I am not sure any bike shop made a significant profit selling just parts .... the people who know enough to be willing to lay out huge money for exotic parts (how many $150 cane Creek headsets did shops Ever sell?) are few, and often racers too busy to be bothered wrenching, and the "average' customer, when he needed repairs, simply dropped off the bike at the shop also---as I recall.

So yes .... it is impossible for a bike shop to stock the parts any customer would want ... but it always has been, and that has never been a huge part of bike shops' income anyway, as I understand it.
Where the shops cleaned up was buying the parts wholesale, selling the retail as part of a repair or upgrade job, where they also charged labor.

And ask around here .... how many people who do their own wrenching or build their own bikes would even Consider paying full retail for parts, even if the shop had them in stock, when you could save 30-50% buying them online and getting them at your home in 2-3 days?

Just an alternative point of view, not intended to invalidate the merits of your post.

Still ... Imaginary Unitary Meritory Scale rating = 93%.
Old 09-06-18, 12:16 PM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by TiHabanero
"my impression is that the small shops make a fair amount of money assembling bikes bought online as well as reconditioning old bikes people find." Labor dollars are the highest margin dollars in any shop environment.
Particularly since service is the segment with the most variance in price. You can make up virtually any amount to substantiate your labor costs.
We assemble online purchased bikes all the time and charge the same as we do for any other full service. One problem we have run into is some inconsistency between brands, ie, missing parts and incorrectly spec'd parts that require some tinkering to fit and function properly. Does not happen often, but it does happen. The best challenges are the Chinese carbon frames that are found on ebay. Usually they are a nightmare and require a lot of extra effort. We have returned 5 of them to their customers unfinished due to problems with head tubes and bottom brackets. My guess is that they have slacker QC requirements than big name companies that sell through shops or outfits like Nashbar and Performance.
So now you've identified yet another limitation of the online market.
Old 09-06-18, 12:56 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10958 Post(s)
Liked 7,487 Times in 4,188 Posts
Originally Posted by bruce19
It's a mixed bag for me. Some random thoughts that affect my decisions. Many Walmart and Amazon workers get food stamps because people like Jeff Bezos "need" $18 Million to remodel their houses. And, they don't pay taxes so we are subsidizing their trillion dollar companies. People at the LBS are my friends and neighbors. OTOH, ever try to buy Sidi shoes or a Colnago bike at an LBS? So, I buy locally whenever I can.
So this is tough for me to point out, since I am all for the idea of a stronger middle class and support(both in ideal and practice) the idea of upward mobility.
Please understand that for the most part, jobs pay based on the scarcity of replacement talent. This is why lawyers and doctors are paid more than grocery store clerks- they are not as easily replaceable due to skillset.
Its why (typically) people with an advanced degree are paid more.
Its why entry level jobs pay less.

If the replacement pool for a job is plentiful, the job will typically pay less. Walmart and Amazon warehouse employees, in general, dont have skills which are difficult to replace.
In theory, CEOs who are wildly successful are compensated handsomely because their skillset is not widely available. Now whether that theory is accurate or not is absolutely debatable. What isnt debatable is that Bezos has been widly sucessful. In less than 25 years he has built a company from nothing into the largest internet retailer in the world, employing over half a million people, and valued at over 1 trillion dollars.
All that success has come with some controversy for sure. And Bezos may be a POS, but he has proven to have a skillset that most others dont and has been able to finacially capitalize on that.

I actually just discussed this with my 6th grade daughter last weekend as we talked about why my wife(lawyer) makes more than me, even though i have a college degree. Her skillset is more valuable than mine and is paid accordingly.
Old 09-06-18, 01:13 PM
mstateglfr 
Sunshine

Bikes: '18 class built steel roadbike, '19 Fairlight Secan, '88 Schwinn Premis , Black Mountain Cycles Monstercross V4, '89 Novara Trionfo

Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Quoted: 10958 Post(s)
Liked 7,487 Times in 4,188 Posts
In some ways bicycle manufacturers are responsible for the demise of the LBS. Through the years of "innovation" what used to be a standard is now anything but. How many bottom bracket designs are there? How many axle standards are there? Back in the day a bike shop could keep a few different widths of square drive bottom brackets and some QR skewers in stock and have everyone covered. Not so anymore. I went to 5 different bike shops yesterday looking for an odd part and struck out. While I was waiting, I looked at tires thinking I could pick up a few just to support the shops. The tires were double the price in the shop that I would pay online.
- Back in the day there were a whole slew of bottom brackets. Country's threading mattered, shell width mattered, and spindle width mattered. That produced a bunch of different BBs.
- BCD back then was all over the place. the 70s and 80s had so many BCDs that its tough to remember them all. I have mint chainrings sitting in a drawer waiting for cranks that have the wonky BCDs to fit the rings.
- seatpost diameters were all over the place. I have 30-40yo seatposts that I doubt will ever see a frame because they are so obscure.

Yes- there is a lot of variation in cycling, but thats how it has been for decades. Its hardly new.

As for going to 5 shops and none having what you want, I feel your pain. I now call the shops around me before going in for the random component that I want right away since I always seem to want really random things right away.
Old 09-06-18, 02:17 PM
no motor?
Unlisted member

Bikes: Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Liked 432 Times in 297 Posts
Originally Posted by dennis336
An anecdotal experience ... several years ago I bought a touring bike from my LBS. Now, in the area I live, it doesn't appear that LBS employees have a lot of experience with bike touring so they're not able to provide experienced insights to help you with outfitting the bike. I found a guy online (he's actually pretty well-know, I believe, within the bike touring world) who specializes in panniers and racks ... he has a fairly primitive on-line store as he's 'old school' but his prices are about the best you can find, especially if you catch him running a sale. But, even more important, his service is better than I've seen at almost any local store (for any product). He would take time to talk on the phone with you to understand what you were looking for, the pros and cons of different choices and advise on how to install the equipment on your bike. He even spent time with me for one item I was shopping for by walking me through another company's website to show me examples of other products that might better suit my needs. This guy was amazing! (I just checked out his web site and it looks like he might be retiring). The thing is, he wasn't some big corporation and I don't even think he had a local walk-in store. He just figured out a way to adapt to the times while keeping old-school service.
That sounds like Lew at Foxwear. The jacket I bought from him is still one of my favorite pieces of bicycle clothing.
Old 09-06-18, 03:22 PM
dennis336

Bikes: Trek Domane, Surly Disc Trucker

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 103 Times in 68 Posts
Originally Posted by no motor?
That sounds like Lew at Foxwear. The jacket I bought from him is still one of my favorite pieces of bicycle clothing.

Actually, it was Wayne from TheTouringStore. Hadn't heard of Foxwear but I'll check them out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.