Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Charity Events
Reload this Page >

Central California Climate Ride 6/12-16/19

Notices
Charity Events Whether you're looking for riders, sponsors, or volunteers, this is the place to tell the world that cyclists can make a difference.

Old 03-15-19, 01:14 PM
EdGear
Edventurer

Bikes: 1998 Trek 5200, 2005 Cannondale Bad Boy, 2004 Cannondale Scalpel 2000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I thought I’d put my cycling passion to good use and signed up for the Central California Climate Ride.
It’s a fundraiser and I am supporting two local non-profits; Acterra and Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition (SVBC)

They have been bringing people together to increases awareness and
find solutions to get people out into nature and to make bicycling a part of the community.

Acterra has park stewardship programs, educations programs and increases people’s awareness to live a life that is more sustainable and has less impact on our environment. SVBC gets people together to find solutions for safer bicycle routes for kids to ride to schools and for adults to use bikes to go shopping, ride to stadium events and to commute to work. They run the local Bike to Work Day.

The ride is 5 days from Santa Cruz to Edna Valley along the norther California coast. Its 280 miles and over 17,000 feet of climbing.

It would be really cool if you could support my fundraising for Acterra and SVBC.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP AND FOR YOU TO MAKE A DONATION.
Climateride.org is out of Missoula MT, and they are a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so all donations are tax deductible.
Let me know if you need help making the donation.

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE A DONATION
https://support.climateride.org/part...t/Edward-Jones

Thanks, Ed