Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

First major crash

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

First major crash

Old 07-14-18, 07:55 PM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
There's a crazy video on facebook..one of the cycling groups...cyclinghub maybe, posts it... and it shows this exact thing happening: a guy is riding and rolls over some debris and picks up a stick that rolls up into the fork crown and causes him to endo straight away. Looks nasty.

Rare thing, but it happens.
Old 07-14-18, 09:11 PM
prathmann

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by rubiksoval
There's a crazy video on facebook..one of the cycling groups...cyclinghub maybe, posts it... and it shows this exact thing happening: a guy is riding and rolls over some debris and picks up a stick that rolls up into the fork crown and causes him to endo straight away. Looks nasty.

Rare thing, but it happens.
There's this one, but it's the more common situation where the object is thrown up by the wheel of a cyclist in front:

But if you hit a curved stick just right with your front tire it could whip around and land in between spokes and then be carried into the fork.
Condolences to the OP - seems like he was just very unlucky.
Old 07-14-18, 09:17 PM
u235

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Liked 133 Times in 86 Posts
Originally Posted by prathmann
There's this one, but it's the more common situation where the object is thrown up by the wheel of a cyclist in front:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV9_i9MEnMg

But if you hit a curved stick just right with your front tire it could whip around and land in between spokes and then be carried into the fork.
Condolences to the OP - seems like he was just very unlucky.
That video was my thought. Anything that would cause enough force to end you over should do more than bend a spoke a little. Is the amount of force to bend a single spoke enough to toss you over the bars? Maybe the fact OP was standing and going down hill significantly changing the center of gravity or I way overestimate what it takes.

Last edited by u235; 07-14-18 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-14-18, 11:28 PM
rgconner

Bikes: Curtis Inglis Road, 80's Sekai touring fixie

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Doohickie
Squirrel!

I am not saying it was squirrels....

but, squirrels.
Old 07-15-18, 03:58 AM
50PlusCycling

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
Liked 790 Times in 402 Posts
Been there, done that. Cycle for long enough, and you'll end up with scars to show off your drinking buddies. I had already broken 3 bones by the time I was your age, all bicycle-related. If you ever get into racing, you'll become very familiar with blood, bandages, and doctors. Going fast on paved roads with nothing but a couple millimeter of spandex between you and the road can be a recipe for disaster, and a prescription for silver oxide ointment.
Old 07-15-18, 04:59 PM
spelger

Bikes: yes, i have one

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Liked 1,179 Times in 686 Posts
I went over the handle bars...twice in a week. the first time was because i was going way too fast and could not steer out of a curve in the road. lived in NY at the time and there were lots of rock walls along the road sides from when it was a farming community back in the colonial days. needless to say the wall stopped me quite well and i sailed over it and a tree stopped me. within the same week i was on that same bike (it never should have been ridden again but i was a smart know it all 13 year old) going downhill trying desperately to slow down only to have the front brake come off, wrap around the wheel and hit the other side of the fork. wheel stopped very quickly and i was a bird once again. never felt a thing. woke up in the kitchen only to come around and realize i was actually in the lavatory being cleaned up. i was a bloody mess. it hurts just to think about it. what one poster said about shaking the bike to check for loose items is very sound advice. i should follow it more often. and in case your wondering, this was before helmets were mandatory although no helmet would have spared me that.
Old 07-15-18, 08:39 PM
Sy Reene
Advocatus Diaboli

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene, Nashbar steel CX

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4729 Post(s)
Liked 1,531 Times in 1,002 Posts
Originally Posted by u235
That video was my thought. Anything that would cause enough force to end you over should do more than bend a spoke a little. Is the amount of force to bend a single spoke enough to toss you over the bars? Maybe the fact OP was standing and going down hill significantly changing the center of gravity or I way overestimate what it takes.
Maybe there's another thread topic opportunity here... ie. the positives/negatives of "bulletproof" wheels. Are we actually potentially better off with break-away spokes vs. immovable barrier solid steel 10 gauge stuff?
Old 07-15-18, 09:15 PM
CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18349 Post(s)
Liked 4,502 Times in 3,346 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
Maybe there's another thread topic opportunity here... ie. the positives/negatives of "bulletproof" wheels. Are we actually potentially better off with break-away spokes vs. immovable barrier solid steel 10 gauge stuff?
Probably no real answer to that, but I over the 4th of July, I was trying a fast powered descent, and broke a spoke at a little over 40 MPH. Fixed the spoke, back on the road, hit 54 MPH, then up another hill, and on the next descent, broke second spoke at 40+ MPH. Fortunately I had thrown 2 spares in my bag that day, but I was pretty leery about the rest of the ride home.

Both times I was able to safely slow down and stop. I'm not quite sure why I was breaking the spokes on descents, but I have to wonder if I was hitting a higher cadence than normal, and perhaps more power than I thought.

Anyway, breakaway parts are just fine, but it is sure frustrating when they break at the wrong time.

On a front wheel... say one hits something hard and pops off 8 out of 16 spokes, one is still likely going down, and may well still tear up the bike.
Old 07-16-18, 11:22 AM
Kabuki12

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 872 Post(s)
Liked 2,269 Times in 1,272 Posts
I only just healed from a crash at the Eroica Event in Paso Robles California. Only doing 12 mph wearing a helmet and gloves , went down face first(no time to brace) . I broke my face in 5 places , orbital bone and cheek bones with pieces "floating" in my face, also broke my outer metacarpal bone in my left hand. It took 2 months to heal , but worth the wait. I am now back on it , but a bit more cautious about downhill speeds! It can happen so fast and we need to be careful out there. Ride On ......... carefully! Joe
Old 07-16-18, 11:48 AM
Doohickie
You gonna eat that?

Bikes: 1966 Raleigh DL-1 Tourist, 1973 Schwinn Varsity, 1983 Raleigh Marathon, 1994 Nishiki Sport XRS

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked 67 Times in 44 Posts
Originally Posted by Sy Reene
If you remove your spokes the wheel tends to not work very well.

Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by bragi "However, it's never a good idea to overgeneralize."
Old 07-16-18, 11:54 AM
Dave Cutter

Bikes: '17 Access Old Turnpike Gravel bike, '14 Trek 1.1, '13 Cannondale CAAD 10, '98 CAD 2, R300

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
I took a drink from my water bottle one day, at a relaxed 14 mph. I am right handed... so I had reached down with my right hand and grabbed the bottle. It was a hot day which caused my bottle of iced tea to condensate. When I leaned forward and down to return the bottle.... it slipped from my hand. My first thought was I'll have to turn around. But as my rear tire hit the bottle and popped upwards... my thoughts turned to remaining upright... then my attention turned to keeping my nose from rubbing on the asphalt that was grinding on my helmet.

It didn't last long. The pain in my chest I had at first thought might be a heart attack.... was merely what the emergency room doctor diagnosed as a cracked rib. X-rays later exposed two broken ribs.... that healed nicely. Minor scrapes and scratches were fine. The new handlebar tape... was my first wrap job (not that good... but I've improved since).

Retired...… but with decades in industry and government I decided to do my own accident report. Handling the wet/slick bottle with my right hand left me with a thumb-finger grip on my LEFT-front brake lever-hood. The quick tense grab of the front brake with an elevated rear wheel... I am sure... caused the brief period of lost control. And the wet slick bottle was the initial equipment failure.

I now use the nice insulated bottles (and no ice), and handle the bottles with my left hand... steading the bars with my right hand. It's good to learn from our (own) mistakes. It's easier... to learn from the mistakes of others.
Old 07-16-18, 12:40 PM
jp911

Bikes: Trek Madone 5.2 Dura Ace, Niner RLT9 aluminum, Santa Cruz 5010 CC, Niner Air 9 rigid 29er, Trek Farley alloy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked 52 Times in 36 Posts
I had a big road cycling wreck when I was 14 (many, many moons ago). Slid in gravel at high speed, into a ditch, over the bars, and a really nasty break in my right forearm. All told, I was lucky. The result was many years away from road biking. Somehow, I felt safer in the dirt on a mountain bike. When I did get back into road cycling I was gun-shy when it came to speed and I found myself taking it easy on the downhills. For me, hitting really high speeds going down the big hills on my local rides just isn't worth the risk. Not saying others should do the same, but just sharing my perspective. Coming off the bike is never fun, but as speed goes up so do the consequences of hitting the ground.
Old 07-16-18, 12:56 PM
rubiksoval

Bikes: bikes

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
Liked 1,429 Times in 711 Posts
Originally Posted by jp911
Coming off the bike is never fun, but as speed goes up so do the consequences of hitting the ground.
I (and a few others I know) have found that sometimes the slowest falls are the most damaging to body and equipment. I've slid out at 30+ multiple times and had nothing but some missing skin. And I've fallen over in a parking lot once and a turn around another time at 3-4 mph and broken a wheel and had some very painful soft tissue damage.

Just depends on how you hit the ground I guess. To be sure, impacts at any speed are going to hurt and potentially be catastrophic.
Old 07-16-18, 12:56 PM
Swimmingbulldog

Bikes: '86 Schwinn Peloton, '87 Schwinn Voyageur, '72 World Voyageur, '88 Terra Tech Trailite Pro

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check the spokes first. I would assume that if something got caught in there (most common), then there would be signs of damage even though the debris is not. If you see nothing, I think the front derailleur may not have been aligned well, and allowed the chain to get caught between the outer chainring and the derailleur. That happened to me for the first time recently and really took me by surprise. I broke the chain too. I would have a professional look at it to make sure. Tune-ups are sometimes worth their weight in gold.
Old 07-16-18, 01:03 PM
cooperryder

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked 1,493 Times in 408 Posts
Were there any Italians' nearby with a frame pump?

Seriously, I am sorry you had a crash.

No crashes that I am aware of are fun.

I've had my share during my decades of riding.

Actually a frame pump once contributed to a crash I had, but mostly of my own stupidity.

Do you recall if you had both hands on the bars?

Please tell us you were not texting.

I had a crash B4 when loosely holding the bar with one hand and hitting a large bump in the bike path which caused the bars to twist enough to send me to the pavement kissing position.
No sir, no fun at all!

If you are puzzled by my very first comment and like cycling make the next movie you see the old 1979 movie 'Breaking Away'.

On a much harsher note and putting things in perspective and acknowledging things could be worse, a friend emailed me this AM
a guy in his early 40's was killed while cycling in the southern suburb of Dallas, TX (Grand Prairie).

It was a hit and run.
Old 07-16-18, 03:21 PM
StephenK

Bikes: Lemond Arrivée 03, Nishiki Colorado MTB '18

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
You are going to have less distractions during your summer course and get an A with distinction. All Many clouds have a silver lining. Get well quick, don't do anything that moves the bones or they heal slower.
Old 07-16-18, 03:44 PM
63rickert

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
Liked 329 Times in 245 Posts
So many things not known here. The few facts that are known are questionable. A 2 or 3 per cent downgrade is a good hill and you could get up some real speed. The guessed 20 or 30 mph doesn't mean much, if you don't have a speedometer and aren't familiar with what speed feels like it could have been anything. But if the gradient is a real number do not get out of the saddle. Just don't. Your center of gravity will be too high and too far forward. The hill will give you all the speed you could hope for. Having a high and forward position downhill increases the possibility of this type of accident enormously.

The bike locked up. The road supposedly had zero debris. Well, at speeds you aren't familiar with you might have missed something. Still, debris jamming the front wheel would be a freak accident. It is really rare. Doesn't happen that much even when riding offroad. You first suspected something mechanical. Could be. It's a new bike and you don't know it well yet. "Locked up" could certainly be the chain jamming. Stay in the saddle. If you are standing when a jam begins at minimum from a standing position you will complete the downward pedal stroke and have little chance of backing out. From seated position you would have at least half a chance. The faster you go the more you need to be aware of everything that is happening with your bike. High speed downhill one thing to check is your chain is firmly in gear.

Broken wrist. Ouch. Sorry about that. I don't know exactly how you fell. At speed a lot of stuff could happen even if you did everything perfectly. But it sure does sound as if you put your hands out to break your fall. That never works. Especially with both wrists involved it sounds as if you put your hands out. Instead, face your shoulder to ground, tuck everything in and roll. Sounds impossible when everything is happening at once. If you don't achieve it no one is going to blame you. But there usually is a moment or two of awareness and if you have made a firm decision far in advance you have more chances of doing the right thing when the time comes.

Should add here this is when there is no hope of riding the bike down. Once you are separated from your bike that plan is gone and it is Plan B.

Making a plan and then doing something in the middle of a crash sounds crazy. It is not. A month ago I watched my wife fly over the handlebars. She is 68 years old. You do not ever want to see a 68 year old lady flying through the air. She is completely uninjured. She was already taking evasive action when the jerk (on a bicycle) hit her. So she landed on grass. While in the air, even while thinking about broken hips and thinking about recent shoulder surgery and expecting the remainder of her life could be real different, even while in the air she was thinking about her landing. It was still mostly luck that spared her. Sometimes you can make luck. You should try.

At 14 you are made of rubber. You mostly got away with it this time and will likely get away with a lot of stuff before you get old and fragile. Fragile old ladies can survive falls off bikes. Plan on surviving.
Old 07-16-18, 06:03 PM
Ricovonsuave

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rkman
Its actually not that bad, I only have around 5 weeks for recovery and the only damage is that the brake hoods are torn up. My class is alright since I'm a right and can still take notes and do test s, since my left wrist is broken
Sorry to hear that mate... I had a similar wrist sprain at your age from hitting another bike rider head on at low speed around a blind corner, and had to skip several exams, but unfortunately got a writer to help with others.... glad it wasn’t worse and you were wearing a good helmet. Always wear gloves too. Preferably full-finger MTB gloves. Also, agree with the poster above that holding onto the bars is *often* the best policy in a sliding crash to the side - I’ve bent a couple of pairs of road and MTB bars against the tarmac, thus keeping wrists and collarbones out of harm’s way - but if you’re going over the bars, often it’s best to just try to hit the ground running! Do some MTBing if you’d like to learn more about crashing safely. You get a lot of practice, on soft dirt that way (usually)!

Agree with the others that the likely causes are either 1) wheel getting caught in a rut or bump when you’re standing and leaning forward and had your centre of gravity closer to the front wheel, or 2) alternately gears could have shifted under pedalling load if they weren’t perfectly adjusted (new cables do stretch a little if not using di2) causing them to skip or lose a chain off chainring and throw you forward OR actual wheel lockup caused by 3) debris in wheel (usually more an MTB issue , 4) derailleur shifting into spokes, 5) loose / maladjusted brake pads causing them to go into spokes (if not using discs?!) OR MOST LIKELY, I suspect: 6) a loose QR causing one or the other wheel to hit the chainstay or fork and lock up suddenly - are their tyre (tire) marks on inside of either?

No matter the cause, heal up, go to a good bike shop and get the whole bike serviced (your shop ought to to this for free, but make sure it’s their best mechanic, and always double-check the QRs yourself! I tell everyone at the velodrome the same about their wheelnuts... have to take responsibility for your equipment, so stand over your mechanic and learn what you can, and check the critical bits yourself).

Bikes are pretty safe vehicles all things considered, so good luck with the healing (Matthew Hayman and John Degenkolb came back from worse!), be sure to keep your equipment tuned, and ride safe
Old 07-16-18, 06:14 PM
CroMoBu
Green Runner

Bikes: Gan well ( Tange CrMo 900 since 2002)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fall school

Hey guys, just had my first major crash on a bike. I was cycling at 20-30 mph on a 2 mile trail, and I was out of the saddle pedalling. All of a sudden, the bike locked up and I flew over the handlebars. I landed on my wrists and I broke one wrist and skinned the other. I was wearing a helmet luckily. Kinda sucks since I am 14 and currently taking a course to skip algebra 2 honors over the summer. Does anyone have any insight on what caused the crash? The bike is a specialized allez sport and when I got up and looked at it the chain had come off and the rubber hoods were torn.the place I was cycling had a smooth road with no debris on it. I am asking cause I suspect the shop where I bought the bike might have incorrectly set the limit screws on the FD, since the bike is only around 2 weeks old

Thanks for any insight

Hi Rkman,

Good that you had some luck in your first crash (not to underestimate the broken left wrist).

Since I had 1 major crash in a mountain area that I could not remember how, where and when exactly, I took up a plan to learn to fall as good as I could to protect myself through Aikido practice when I was in my early 20ies.

Maybe there are some other martial arts that also emphasize fall breaking, but from what I have seen till now, the falling techniques being taught in Aikido appeared the most effective and can be applied to concrete (or over cars) instead of a soft tatami underground (usually in Judo). It is just a matter of practice.

There is always a chance that external factors appear that force you to crash.

After my 2nd crash I didn't have to stay 10 days in hospital and I got paid well for the broken bike by the hasty car driver's insurance

In all your rides be aware of surroundings, don't ride reckless.

Always keep your own safety upfront!

All the best!

Last edited by CroMoBu; 07-16-18 at 07:38 PM. Reason: miss typing
Old 07-16-18, 06:34 PM
jbasirico
Mitochondriac

Bikes: Fezzari Empire SL, BMC Roadmachine 03

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by u235
I disagree, a branch could get in the spokes/fork, break apart, and still flip the rider without destroying the bike. Especially if the bike frame is made of metal.
Old 07-16-18, 07:42 PM
Lenkearney

Bikes: Cannon dale t700 touring bike

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey guys, just had my first major crash on a bike. I was cycling at 20-30 mph on a 2 mile trail, and I was out of the saddle pedalling. All of a sudden, the bike locked up and I flew over the handlebars. I landed on my wrists and I broke one wrist and skinned the other. I was wearing a helmet luckily. Kinda sucks since I am 14 and currently taking a course to skip algebra 2 honors over the summer. Does anyone have any insight on what caused the crash? The bike is a specialized allez sport and when I got up and looked at it the chain had come off and the rubber hoods were torn.the place I was cycling had a smooth road with no debris on it. I am asking cause I suspect the shop where I bought the bike might have incorrectly set the limit screws on the FD, since the bike is only around 2 weeks old
Thanks for any insight
WOW, Deja VU all over again! I decided to buy a new bike for my 60th birthday and was test riding several bikes. The SPecialized allez was the second bike i rode that day. I have a routine testing a new bike - slow and easy while I test the brakes, shifters, easy turns both directions, emergency stop etc. Basically making sure the bike was sound and in good shape. Second part was then some sprinting and high speed work. I was in an empty parking lot - no cars, no cracks, no barriers - I had just stood on the pedals and started sprinting-- I remember thinking "wow, this bike accelerates was faster than mine".

Next i remember seeing kaleidoscopes colors and then blue sky. I hurt. I knew I had to get up before some car came by and ran over me. It hurt - but i got up - the bike was next to me- chain off, but no major damage i could see. I limped over to a guy loading his car and asked for help- thank God for good Samaritans. They drive me to a local hospital - and they airlifted me to a trauma center. Bottom line- concussion (broke helmet on left side ) - dislocated left shoulder, 3rd, 4th and 5th ribs and collarbone broken (all left side) - punctured left lung. One good size abrasion on top of my left shoulder and some minor rash on the left hand and elbow. nothing on hips or legs.

Due to the concussion, I have no memory of the accident. This makes me crazy and I can not think of anything that would cause this accident. Based on the pattern of injuries, and the road rash, I went over the handlebars and landed on the left side of my head and left shoulder.

Took me three years to get on a bike again. What is scary here is this was on the same model as the OP. Bike shop said they checked bike out and it had no issues, when I had a friend go to the bike shop to look at the bike it had been discounted and sold.

Len
Old 07-16-18, 08:04 PM
chainwhip

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked 135 Times in 84 Posts
You gotta wonder...

Did the Wright Bros. worry a lot about crashing??
Old 07-16-18, 08:14 PM
Redneckroofer

Bikes: 1983 Raleigh Touring 18

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tough break bud, I hope for a speedy recovery. I’ve had a series of crashes over the years (all, my fault). Use this as a learning experience. As everyone before me has said, at good speeds, you need to be hyper aware. Hope this doesn’t scare you off, you have lots of awesome miles ahead of you.
Old 07-16-18, 08:38 PM
NameTaken

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CliffordK
We can argue definitions if one wishes. Ending up in the ER after a crash and returning home with a cast or splint is "Major" It could have been worse, and thankfully it wasn't (we hope).
No one wanted to argue over a subjective opinion, that is, no one except for you.
Old 07-16-18, 08:40 PM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by Maelochs
Few weeks back a riding partner had his front wheel torque sideways and jam against the fork ... I assume he bumped his QR lever while taking the bike out of his car or at some point before rolling out. First time he really hit the brakes hard, he nearly wrecked us both.

One thing an old MTB racer told me ... always check before riding. Shake the bike, shake the wheels, squeeze the tires ... test the stuff that might loosen. Seems silly except for that 1-in-100 time you find the headset is loose or whatever ... and you realize that you missed an opportunity to do serious damage to the bike and maybe yourself.
Doing a "pre-flight" is hardly silly, and should be a regular practice by everyone that rides. I do mine before and after my rides.
Originally Posted by Dave Cutter
I took a drink from my water bottle one day, at a relaxed 14 mph. I am right handed... so I had reached down with my right hand and grabbed the bottle. It was a hot day which caused my bottle of iced tea to condensate. When I leaned forward and down to return the bottle.... it slipped from my hand. My first thought was I'll have to turn around. But as my rear tire hit the bottle and popped upwards... my thoughts turned to remaining upright... then my attention turned to keeping my nose from rubbing on the asphalt that was grinding on my helmet.

It didn't last long. The pain in my chest I had at first thought might be a heart attack.... was merely what the emergency room doctor diagnosed as a cracked rib. X-rays later exposed two broken ribs.... that healed nicely. Minor scrapes and scratches were fine. The new handlebar tape... was my first wrap job (not that good... but I've improved since).

Retired...… but with decades in industry and government I decided to do my own accident report. Handling the wet/slick bottle with my right hand left me with a thumb-finger grip on my LEFT-front brake lever-hood. The quick tense grab of the front brake with an elevated rear wheel... I am sure... caused the brief period of lost control. And the wet slick bottle was the initial equipment failure.

I now use the nice insulated bottles (and no ice), and handle the bottles with my left hand... steading the bars with my right hand. It's good to learn from our (own) mistakes. It's easier... to learn from the mistakes of others.
That sounds like an odd solution that reminds me of the military, but its your issue.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.