Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

a couple forks FS, one orange, one chrome

Search
Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-23, 12:36 PM
unworthy1
Stop reading my posts!

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1466 Post(s)
Liked 1,104 Times in 819 Posts

I had this first offering as a WTT to swap for a Mtn bike fork, but that swap didn't happen, so now it's for sale:

HAVE: a nice steel 700C Loaded Touring fork with 1-1/8" threadless steerer and cantilever brake bosses.
A nicely made unit with very attractive glossy orange pearl paint (only a few chips and scratches) but made by whom? No idea.
The forged crown (sloping with reinforced external sockets) has center hole to mount fender or rack but also blades have threaded bosses for a front rack; curved blades with forged ends (one eyelet each).
Steerer is steel, 225mm long, bosses are approx. 280mm up from centerline of front axle; room for pretty wide rim and rubber, bosses are about 75mm apart, C-C.
$50 plus shipping at cost (from zip 94117 to your ContUSA address)

Next one, a mid-grade all-chrome 700C road fork, no eyelets but a nice Italian-esque forkcrown and forged ends but no idea what blades they used in Taiwan for this. It has some rust and a bit heavier than you'd find if it was Columbus blades, but not bad for a daily rider. I can't fine much about "WULAR" except they made mostly BMX ffames, and they are NOT Willier! and takes Allen-head recessed brake bolt
$25 plus shipping at cost (to your Cont USA address from zip 94117)

All specs in this pic: