Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

New Bike Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-20, 08:09 AM
Coachlm

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New Bike Suggestions

Pretty clueless about all the options and styles. Had a road bike when I was young. I am currently 51, 6'3, and 330lbs. I want to lose weight but also get into riding for fun. Was considering a gravel bike. I want to be able to ride on the road but also take it onto country dirt roads. Not looking at off road trail riding.

Any off the rack suggestions?
Old 06-24-20, 12:07 PM
Caber Guy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
I picked up a Salsa Journeyman about a month back, and I'm loving the heck out of it. I went with 650B (fat) tires, but you can get it with more road-friendly 700c's too.