Old 07-01-20, 06:27 AM
BillyD
Administrator

Bikes: Merlin Cyrene '04; Bridgestone RB-1 '92

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7682 Post(s)
Liked 1,084 Times in 630 Posts
Well it looks like this thread is off the tracks, and I’m not about to waste my unpaid, volunteer, personal time cleaning it up.

When you reasonable, intelligent people who love to discuss this stuff come across a loonie (or two) who is unreasonable, you HAVE TO put them on ignore. Sadly we can’t ban them because they’re loonie and spew opinions that are off the wall, and we’re not going to referee who’s posts are factual and who’s are not. Do your part and put them on IGNORE. Even if someone else quotes them, be an adult, don’t read it. Why be the moth drawn to the flame? Let the loonies and the trolls wither on the vine because no one responds to them . . . we have plenty of other threads you can to respond to.

As for the politics, I can’t speak for the other mods, but BillyD is just going to hand out infractions whenever he sees politics, because you have been warned plenty and you know better. Sure our nation’s leaders have tons to do with our current conditions, but you have to leave them out of the discussion.

And no name calling, even when there’s really no other way to see them.

Closed.