Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Regional Discussions > Northeast
Reload this Page >

Mid-Atlantic sub-forum a reality ...

Search
Notices
Northeast Connecticut | Maine | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York |Rhode Island | Vermont |

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-09, 07:49 AM
Onegun
Oldie. Boy, howdy!

Bikes: 2005 Trek T2000 tandem, Giant TCR, Eddie Merckx Majestic Ti, Fuji Team, Giant Revel 29er, Windsor Clockwork (Orange) fixie, and a BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 fat tire eBike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

... if you want it to be! Tom Stormcrowe, (an? the? administrator) posted the following in the thread under Forum Suggestions & User Assistance:

Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
What I need is to have all you MidAtlantic types to post in here, so I can document the need for the forum, OK? That will give me an indicator of real interest. Show me the interest, and it won't be that hard to make happen.
Here's a link to the thread, and all that's really needed is a simple "+1 here" post. If you want it, here's your chance.

https://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=511733

P.S. - I started a new thread to break out of the endless discussion loop that somehow got started in the other one. Didn't want people who were tired of reading it to miss this.
BICYCLE - [[I]bahy-si-kuhl] - Noun :> A medical device used to correct the common geriatric condition of OFS, (Old, Fat & Slow), in a manner that does not induce brain-decaying boredom like walking or running.

2005 Trek T2000 tandem, Giant TCR, Eddie Merckx Majestic Ti, Fuji Team, Giant Revel 29er, Windsor Clockwork (Orange) fixie, and a BikTrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000 fat tire eBike
Old 02-21-09, 10:56 AM
HigherGround
Descends Like Avalanche

Bikes: Lynskey R240, Sportive, and a Helix Sport disc model in the works; Eddy Merckx MX Leader; Specialized Rock Hopper Comp (1988!)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Done.