Go Back  Bike Forums > The Racer's Forum > Juniors Racing (All Disciplines)
Reload this Page >

Which gravity enduro frame?

Notices
Juniors Racing (All Disciplines) Entry level and/or 23 and younger here's where yo can mix and learn.

Which gravity enduro frame?

Old 02-24-14, 10:12 AM
MrZand5

Bikes: Specilized

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Which gravity enduro frame?

Hello,

I'm looking to get into gravity enduro racing next year so this year is going to be a building up year and fitness year.

So I've got my fitness workout for the year including cycling and gym and British Military Fitness.

All I need is a bike but I've got £500 pounds to spend on the frame and rear shock, I've got the wheels and breaks and crank and bars all I need now is the frame, but I'm a bit of a newbie to the mountain biking world and I'm confused on which frame to buy I've got a couple in mined like an Intense 6.6 2010 frame (large), Specialized pitch pro 2010 (large).
Also I've got a set of 120 mm Rockshox Pike forks I do not know id these will be long enough or strong enough, ive got the money from these forks and £250 on top so could you also point me in the right direction with forks, Needs to be a standard size through bolt.

If you could point me in the right direction on what to go for and what to not go for.

Thank you

Zach