Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hi from Perth, Australia

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hi from Perth, Australia

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-12, 04:49 AM
antilag

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi from Perth, Australia

A bit about me, I am semi retired aged 67 and enjoy being on a bike, the rush of air perhaps or still just a kid at heart.

I have two bikes one a cross over GIANT that I use on local back roads and tracks (my first buy) and a local cheap china special a flat bar road bike a lot lighter and quicker.

I have been back on bikes for a couple of years to help out with non ticking heart and a bad ankle that limits my walking
Old 12-12-12, 07:10 AM
Overgawa

Bikes: Trek 7.6 FX & Trek Domane 6.2

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by antilag
A bit about me, I am semi retired aged 67 and enjoy being on a bike, the rush of air perhaps or still just a kid at heart.
Welcome to the forum antilag! I just joined the forum myself today. I would have to say my joy comes from being able to get around at speed from pure leg power. But like you, I still retain that little kid in me who first learned to ride with the aid of stabilisers.
Old 12-12-12, 08:00 AM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 901 Posts
Welcome to Bike Forums! Glad to see that cycling helps with your ailments! When you get a chance, hop on over the 50+ forum, there are a lot of fun people over there and a large amount of topics.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 12-12-12, 03:18 PM
STOCKGUY

Bikes: MASI Alare

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome as well. I too am new, a few weeks. Also semi-retired. Can't afford to ever completely retire the way the economy is going here and likely to get worse this next year. It is fun playing with the grandkids and having time for tennis and riding. I've studied nutrition quite a bit the past 7 years and health really is what you eat. Keep ticking.
Old 12-13-12, 12:23 AM
Leukybear 
THE STUFFED

Bikes: R. Sachs Road; EAI Bareknuckle; S-Works Enduro

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Please feel free to page through the forums and don't hesitate to contribute your input to the discussions.