Old 09-01-20, 06:24 PM
Joe Bikerider

Bikes: 1969 Peugeot PX10, 1992 Della Santa, Linus Roadster 8, Biria 700C ST-8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
Liked 504 Times in 320 Posts
Mules on the MUP

Unusual encounter this morning on the CC Canal trail. I passed a mowing machine, normal at this time of year, and came across a man leading two mules. One with a saddle and the other carrying some pack boxes. I was reluctant to go around the back of the mules but the man adjusted them so I could pass safely. I later saw them going farther down the trail with the man riding the one with the saddle while I was resting in Walden Park. Beautiful day for a ride and interesting too.

Last edited by Joe Bikerider; 09-01-20 at 06:30 PM.
Likes For Joe Bikerider:
Old 09-09-20, 10:21 AM
DiabloScott
It's MY mountain

Bikes: Klein, Merckx, Trek

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4335 Post(s)
Liked 2,977 Times in 1,614 Posts
Originally Posted by Joe Bikerider
Unusual encounter this morning on the CC Canal trail. I passed a mowing machine, normal at this time of year, and came across a man leading two mules. One with a saddle and the other carrying some pack boxes. I was reluctant to go around the back of the mules but the man adjusted them so I could pass safely. I later saw them going farther down the trail with the man riding the one with the saddle while I was resting in Walden Park. Beautiful day for a ride and interesting too.
No doubt it was this guy:
https://3mules.com/