Go Back  Bike Forums > News & Suggestions > Forum Suggestions & User Assistance
Reload this Page >

Premium Subscription canceled

Notices
Forum Suggestions & User Assistance Have a suggestion for the forums? Need help with the Forums? Post here.

Old 09-10-18, 08:01 PM
smontanaro 

Bikes: many

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1441 Post(s)
Liked 1,386 Times in 758 Posts

My premium subscription came up for renewal recently, but the PayPal transaction was rejected three times, and eventually the subscription was canceled. I tried contacting the email in the notes from PayPal (awijaya@internetbrands.com), but that mail bounced. Is that why my subscription renewal failed?
Old 09-11-18, 03:45 PM
Siu Blue Wind
Homey

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 2427 Post(s)
Liked 1,401 Times in 896 Posts
Hi smontanaro,

I will get a hold of the person that can help you. Hang tight.
Please dont outsmart the censor. That is a very expensive censor and every time one of you guys outsmart it it makes someone at the home office feel bad. We dont wanna do that. So dont cleverly disguise bad words.
Old 09-11-18, 04:25 PM
IBThomas
Banned.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
I'm not entirely sure why your transaction would have been canceled, but it's more than likely something on paypals end. I would try contacting them about your problem. Internet Brands doesn't have much to do with Paypal, they just use it as a platform to accept, renew, refund, etc. payments.
Old 09-11-18, 06:13 PM
smontanaro 

Bikes: many

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 1441 Post(s)
Liked 1,386 Times in 758 Posts
Thanks. I tried repeatedly to get some help from PayPal. The only thing they said was to check here. I can't imagine there is really anything wrong with my PayPal account. My backing card is fine. I've had other recurring payments succeed recently, and have sent money a couple times. They only thing I could think of after being rebuffed by PP was that the failing awijaya@internetbrands.com email caused the problem.
Old 09-12-18, 10:42 AM
IBThomas
Banned.

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by smontanaro
Thanks. I tried repeatedly to get some help from PayPal. The only thing they said was to check here. I can't imagine there is really anything wrong with my PayPal account. My backing card is fine. I've had other recurring payments succeed recently, and have sent money a couple times. They only thing I could think of after being rebuffed by PP was that the failing awijaya@internetbrands.com email caused the problem.
PM me your email connected to your paypal account and, if you can, the transaction ID's associated with the failed transaction. I'll see if our billing department can tell me why your payment isn't going through.