Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
Reload this Page >

Maserati after pics

Search
Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Maserati after pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-08, 03:46 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts
Maserati after pics

You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve

Last edited by ilikebikes; 03-27-08 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-27-08, 03:56 PM
huerro
Villainous

Bikes: Trek 420, Cyclops

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Those chrome head lugs are sexy! Is the whole thing chrome underneath?
Old 03-27-08, 03:56 PM
NitroPye

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
This bike touches me in my tra la la OOOH yaaaa then assaults me with its chainring.

Nice bike. Beautiful.

Old 03-27-08, 03:59 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Originally Posted by huerro
Those chrome head lugs are sexy! Is the whole thing chrome underneath?
There are a few spots where the paint chipped off the frame and it does appear to be chrome NitroPye, Thanks for the nice comment on the bike the chainrings a TA, but Im sure you knew this
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve
Old 03-27-08, 04:26 PM
streetlightpoet
Banned.

Bikes: Masi Speciale Fixed, Surly 1x1, 2 70's Bianchi folders, Swingbike, Columbia Cruiser 3 spd, Specialized Big Hit and P.2, Cove G-Spot, Xtracycled Bianchi San Jose.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Is that fork straight? Looks like it's been in a collision. It is a very sexy bike though.
Old 03-27-08, 04:55 PM
metaljim
Banned.

Bikes: 2009 Surly Steamroller, 19?? Fuji ?, 19?? Univega Viva Sport, Marin/Xtracycle combo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
are you watching rugrats?
Old 03-27-08, 05:01 PM
dddave

Bikes: 2012 redline conquest pro / 2008 yeti 575 / motobecan fantom cross uno

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
do you ride with that klingon knife? that thing is ****ing scary.
Old 03-27-08, 05:05 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Originally Posted by streetlightpoet
Is that fork straight? Looks like it's been in a collision. It is a very sexy bike though.
I looked at the pics and the bike but it looks to be fine to me, no kinks or wrinkled paint anywhere, not to mention that the fork looks straight? maybe a trick of the camera? anyone else see what streetlightpoet see's?
Old 03-27-08, 05:06 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Originally Posted by metaljim
are you watching rugrats?
Damn right! RagRats rules!
Old 03-27-08, 05:06 PM
barba

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I like the bike, but that picture kind of makes me feel weird.
Old 03-27-08, 05:10 PM
jayrooney
some dude

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
the picture of the full bike is great.
The bike rack mounted so the bike hangs in front of the TV, knife, rugrats.... and are those crosses made of CDs on either side of the TV?
wow.
Old 03-27-08, 05:13 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Originally Posted by dddave
do you ride with that klingon knife? that thing is ****ing scary.
Klingon?! Those are Riddicks blades buddy! This is a Klingon blade! Get it right!
Old 03-27-08, 05:16 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Originally Posted by jayrooney
the picture of the full bike is great.
The bike rack mounted so the bike hangs in front of the TV, knife, rugrats.... and are those crosses made of CDs on either side of the TV?
wow.
I never claimed to be what the world considers "normal" sorry to all who believe but to me a cross is just two pieces of lumber nailed together.

Last edited by ilikebikes; 03-27-08 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-27-08, 05:56 PM
streetlightpoet
Banned.

Bikes: Masi Speciale Fixed, Surly 1x1, 2 70's Bianchi folders, Swingbike, Columbia Cruiser 3 spd, Specialized Big Hit and P.2, Cove G-Spot, Xtracycled Bianchi San Jose.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
May just be a trick of the lighting, it just looked like your steer tube was bent a bit. I am very likely wrong however.
Old 03-27-08, 06:19 PM
Batson
Plum Smuggler

Bikes: Bianchi Pista, EAI Bareknuckle

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ilikebikes
Klingon?! Those are Riddicks blades buddy! This is a Klingon blade! Get it right!

its really sad that i knew those werent klingon knives and that they were the blades from cronicals of riddick.
Old 03-27-08, 11:11 PM
metaljim
Banned.

Bikes: 2009 Surly Steamroller, 19?? Fuji ?, 19?? Univega Viva Sport, Marin/Xtracycle combo

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
for some reason, your rear cog looks ENORMOUS.
Old 03-27-08, 11:23 PM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

it is! did you get a good look at the front chainring! ginormous!