Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage > Classic and Vintage Sales
Reload this Page >

53cm Faggin Frameset for Sale

Notices
Classic and Vintage Sales Private Sales Only, no online storefronts. All prices must be quoted, we are not an auction site.

Old 01-21-21, 11:44 AM
Andy Antipas 

Bikes: too many old steel bikes

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked 937 Times in 176 Posts

For your consideration, is what I believe is a late 1980s Faggin Frameset. I bought it to restore/refinish. However, I have decided to move this frame on. I need to thin the herd. The seat tube measure 52 cm center to center and about 53.5 cm center to top. The top tube measures approximately 53 cm center to center. There are remnants of a Columbus sticker on the seat tube, and I believe it is made of SL tubing. The paint has a lot of scratches and wear marks. The chrome fork is good overall, but is missing a few spots of chrome near the right dropout. The fork also has some waves in the chrome near the fork crown, which I believe is a minor finish flaw. I tried to capture that in one of the photos. There is no dents, rust, or signs of damage on the frame. The chrome on the stays is in good and presents well. I bought the this as a complete bike with a Shimano 600EX group set, which I have already sold. The bike rode fine and was easy to ride no hands. I bought a set of decals, which go with the frame. $225 plus ShipBikes shipping. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Andy Antipas; 01-29-21 at 09:55 PM.
Likes For Andy Antipas:
Old 01-29-21, 09:56 PM
Andy Antipas 

Bikes: too many old steel bikes

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked 937 Times in 176 Posts
53cm Faggin for sale

Lower price Bump.