Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Singlespeed & Fixed Gear
Reload this Page >

Having trouble identifying my track frame

Search
Notices
Singlespeed & Fixed Gear "I still feel that variable gears are only for people over forty-five. Isn't it better to triumph by the strength of your muscles than by the artifice of a derailer? We are getting soft...As for me, give me a fixed gear!"-- Henri Desgrange (31 January 1865 - 16 August 1940)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-20, 12:26 PM
Afcyclestx
RiseUpRideHardGrindOn

Bikes: Throne Tracklord, Throne Phantom, IRO, Haro V1 SS Conversion, Vintage Specialized Rockhopper SS Conversion, Raleigh Carlton, Stolen BMX, Gravity Deadeye 29er, Vintage Ironhorse 26” FG Conversion, State Megalith, Pure Fix steel, Trek 7500,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Hello everyone, I am having difficulties with figuring out what frame I have. I have a serial number and I’m trying to use that but the information I get online seems vague. Is there a resource you guys know about that I can use to just plug-in the serial number and figure out the bike? I was going to post pics but I need to have 10 posts before I do that and I need to try to figure out my frame now.iHello everyone, I am having difficulties with figuring out what frame I have. I have a serial number and I’m trying to use that but the information I get online seems vague. Is there a resource you guys know about that I can use to just plug-in the serial number and figure out the bike? I was going to post pics but I need to have 10 posts before I do that and I need to try to figure out my frame now. I bought it from someone that didn’t know the bike. No decals. Just serial number and “JH” engraved on the inside of the dropout. I think it’s a Throne Tracklord. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-13-20, 05:27 PM
Altimis

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
To identify what the frame, you really need to post pic, no other way around.

So build up 10 post would be first step, its won't take long.
Old 11-13-20, 05:34 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 4332 Post(s)
Liked 3,956 Times in 2,644 Posts
If you are interested in bikes and talking about bikes and things related to bikes, you will fit in well here if you just have a question and plan on leaving us soon (or have already left us) then don't bother asking anything further.

Get up to 10 posts or more (which is easy if you are interested) and then post pictures. Show some good detail and then when you have done that continue posting around the forums assuming again you are interested in this whole topic.
Old 11-17-20, 11:50 PM
Philasteve

Bikes: Surly CreamRoller. 98 Giant Rincon. SE UVT

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
I forget but before having 10 posts are you able to post links to image hosting sites?
Old 11-18-20, 06:55 AM
TugaDude

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked 612 Times in 447 Posts
Yes. You can also put photos into an album in your user area and then people can transfer them to the thread. Different ways to skin the cat.
Likes For TugaDude:
Old 11-18-20, 09:38 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Bikes: Foundry Chilkoot Ti W/Ultegra Di2, Salsa Timberjack Ti, Cinelli Mash Work RandoCross Fun Time Machine, 1x9 XT Parts Hybrid, Co-Motion Cascadia, Specialized Langster, Phil Wood Apple VeloXS Frame (w/DA 7400), R+M Supercharger2 Rohloff, Habanero Ti 26

Or just become a member of the forums and post them as someone interested in bikes. Sure yes you can find someone else to post them or use image hosting sites or whatever but then why be here. If bikes aren't interesting to you why go to all the trouble of setting up an account on a forum specifically about bikes?
Likes For veganbikes:
Old 11-19-20, 09:31 PM
Afcyclestx
RiseUpRideHardGrindOn

Bikes: Throne Tracklord, Throne Phantom, IRO, Haro V1 SS Conversion, Vintage Specialized Rockhopper SS Conversion, Raleigh Carlton, Stolen BMX, Gravity Deadeye 29er, Vintage Ironhorse 26” FG Conversion, State Megalith, Pure Fix steel, Trek 7500,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for your input guys. I actually ended up selling the bike. The guy was cool knowing I hadn’t figured out what it was. He was just interested in a track bike his size. It was like a 52cm.
I am indeed on the forum because I love bikes. I build them and sell them and ride them everyday. Almost like figuring out what shirt I want to wear that day. Whatever mood I’m in is the bike I ride. I have about 10 now. Sold like 3 since my last post.
Old 11-20-20, 02:54 PM
veganbikes
Clark W. Griswold

Originally Posted by Afcyclestx
Thanks for your input guys. I actually ended up selling the bike. The guy was cool knowing I hadn’t figured out what it was. He was just interested in a track bike his size. It was like a 52cm.
I am indeed on the forum because I love bikes. I build them and sell them and ride them everyday. Almost like figuring out what shirt I want to wear that day. Whatever mood I’m in is the bike I ride. I have about 10 now. Sold like 3 since my last post.
Welcome hope you become a regular poster around here and hope we get to see a glimpse of some of those bikes. I know I need to get more and in some cases better pictures.
Likes For veganbikes: