Search
Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Introduce Yourselves!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-12, 08:47 AM
yukon054

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am 6'4" and 285. I am currently riding a 2006 Trek 1000 with Shimano mountain bike pedals and Bontrager mountain bike shoes. I have ridden casually for the last 20 years. I did the Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2009 (Toronto to Niagara Falls in 2 days). This started an addiction of sorts. After completing that ride I have done the 100km Big Move Cancer Ride in St. Catharines, ON in 2010 and the 160km Big Move Cancer Ride in 2011. I am currently training for this years 160km Big Move Cancer Ride Sept. 9. I have ridden the Niagara Great Circle Route twice this summer. It is 140km route along the Welland Canal, Lake Ontario, Niagara River and Lake Erie. I ride in a Clydesdale jersey.
Old 08-10-12, 10:45 AM
Evil Mastermind
Brain in a Jar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey if it helps any of you, hang in there and keep at it and you will get results.

Fresh into cycling, more like commuting regularly to university on my bike and have dropped over 20lbs since the beginning of June (this year!). Basically, it's been early morning walks, weekend hiking, bike commutes during the week (two or three days) coupled with the Endomondo and Lose It! (for calorie tracking) programs on my cell. There's still plenty more shape to get into, but progress is good.

Stick with it, believe in yourself and rock on.
Old 08-10-12, 11:33 AM
Tower936

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I posted in the introduction section, but I figure the Clydesdale section is where I'll be primarily hanging out...so thought I'd say hello here as well.

Just by changing my diet alone (dropping the soda was the hardest part), I've lost around 18 lbs since the last week of June. I should start riding in about another week once my bike arrives and I get it to my LBS for a quick check and get it adjusted. While I'm not entirely looking forward to wearing the bib and jersey in public...I'm excited to give the weight loss a swift kick in the arse to keep it going.

I'd like to thank those who have posted their success stories and tips...it's certainly been a huge boost to getting me motivated. Thanks!
Old 08-10-12, 07:52 PM
bulldogs2k

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here's my commuter/work horse during our post ride peace! I'm averaging 75-80 miles a week with weight training 3-4 times a week and my appetite is crazy, as expected....It's hard to eat a balanced diet when you are always hungry!!!!

Old 08-13-12, 06:38 AM
homechicken

Bikes: Trek Verve 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm soon to be 48 years old, 6 ft and 230 lbs. I've gained weight slowly but surely since I injured my back about 15 years ago. I was a whopping 185 lbs of pure lean muscle until then. To stack the cards against my weight problem even further, I quit smoking a little over a year ago and my weight, which had stabilized at about 210, shot up to 245. Doc said cholesterol needed to be lowered and I needed to get some form of exercise, which I hate. I can get exercise as a byproduct of doing something else like working in the yard all day, but just for its own sake I hate excerising. Anyway, I finally gave in and said, "OK, I'm not buying any more 'fat clothes'", so I started walking anywhere from 1 to 3 miles a day (usually at least 2 miles) 5 to 7 days a week and dropped 15 pounds in just a couple of months. I love walking at the park now, and its almost an exact 3 mile loop around the trail system, but to keep it from getting monotonous I decided to get a bike for the first time since I was a kid (I did have one briefly about ten years ago, but due to smoking I could hardly ride it a mile around our subdivision and it sat unused until I sold it a couple of years ago, so I don't count that bike). For the first time in my life I actually look forward to exercising. Seems like the more I do it, the more I want to. I still walk the majority of the time, but really enjoy the bike when I decide to take it for a spin and foresee it getting more use as my weak knees build up some strength and I can tackle hills more easily.

Last edited by homechicken; 08-14-12 at 05:00 AM.
Old 08-13-12, 12:00 PM
bulldogs2k

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I want to ride my hybrid now. It needs to get some love!
Old 08-16-12, 09:47 AM
BLTN

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I will be 53 in September, I"m 6'2" and weighed 225 a couple weeks ago when I bought my 2012 Giant Cypress. I haven't been on the scales since, but I've put ~50 miles on the bike and I'm loving it. Now my wife is interested in getting a bicycle and I'm happy to oblige.
Old 08-16-12, 12:09 PM
bulldogs2k

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thought I would share this photo, I was on my way to the gym and decided to get a photo op with my bike and Gabby's painting. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, the mural is impressive! This is in Va Beach, home of the baddest people on earth, Navy Seals and the Flying Squirrel!

Old 08-23-12, 07:40 AM
ILClyde

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking around these parts for several years and finally registered. Happy to be here. In all my lurking days, this has always come across as the most civil and welcoming forum on this site.

I'm a 48 year old, 6-3, 220 pound perma-clyde. I hope to get things down to 210, maybe 205 this winter, but anything beyond that would be tough. I'm basically built like a linebacker.

I've been riding seriously for the better part of the last 10 years. Mostly for fun and fitness with a few centuries thrown in. I'm planning on stretching my legs, as it were, and trying some brevets next year, hence the goal to lose some more weight this winter. I've been riding a Specialized Allez for quite a while (that never really fit me) but right now, somewhere in southern Wisconsin, my custom steel is being welded up for me. Very excited. Must ... wait ... a couple ... more ... weeks .......
Old 08-27-12, 03:19 PM
NZier

Bikes: 2011 Cannondale Carbon Synapse (Ultegra 6800 11-spd), 2009 Blue CXC, 1979 Univega Gran Turismo

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself as a new cyclist and a clyde. I recently got into cycling after my twin brother had some great success in losing some weight and enjoying his time on a bicycle. I'm 6'1'' and currently weigh ~240lbs. At my maximum I weighed ~270lbs and have managed to lose 30 pounds over the last several years through slight alterations in eating habits (mostly reduction of beer and pizza).

I purchased a 2011 Giant Defy 3 in early August, and rode ~74 miles last week. I am an ex-smoker, and have been cigarette free for about a month after a decade of smoking. I'm hoping that my cardiovascular health has not been mauled and can be rebuilt to ride my way to a more healthy me. I'll probably be an eternal Clydesdale, but would feel healthy around 200lbs.

I've had struggles making lifestyle changes, but at least I know they need to be made. I've quit smoking 3-4 times this year, always with relapse after a month. This time I feel it will stick due to appropriate replacement behaviors, exercise, and support systems. I'm hoping diet and exercise will come similarly as I attempt to trim the weight that I've put on over the last decade of inactivity.

I also wanted to mention that I've been reading posts here and find several members to be extremely inspirational in their biking towards fitness goals. It has also made me recognize where I am is a good starting point. Thanks to everybody here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Bike.jpg (97.9 KB, 29 views)
Old 08-28-12, 05:28 PM
Bearen61

Bikes: 1992 Giant ATX 760

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Introducing myself after lurking in the shadows for a couple months and making a few posts here and there. I'm a 51 year old, 325-330# guy, on Weight Watchers who had both hips replaced less than a year ago (10/17 and 10/31) I have been itching to get on my bike now for a few months (OK, at least 6), but the fear of the first fall is kind of keeping me from riding. I have a Giant ATX760, circa 1993-1994. I rode it twice when it was brand new, fell off it on a major highway the 2nd time, and then got way more involved with volleyball to have time to ride. Moved the bike with me to FL (from CT), and it sat in the garage here while my hips got worse and worse. Now I have a brand new, 16 year old bike waiting for me to ride!! I had it serviced and cleaned up back in December, and it sits here in my home office taunting me to ride it. I am going to try the 'grassy slope' method to start back on the bike again, just to get a feel for riding again before putting some miles on it around our area. We're pretty lucky here where I am in FL, we have bike paths on almost all of the roads in the village, and new park is opening in October that is 3 miles from the house. My goal is to be ready to ride to that park when it opens in October, the 1 year anniversary with my new internal hardware. I think I am worrying about that first fall too much, and I just need to get on the bike and go!
Old 08-28-12, 05:33 PM
Bearen61

Bikes: 1992 Giant ATX 760

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here's my bike, forgot to add it to the original post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Giant ATX760.jpg (82.2 KB, 35 views)
Old 08-31-12, 10:26 AM
tewms

Bikes: TBD "Scrap" Raleigh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
5'9" 290lbs (320+ at worst) Short and stocky like Georgy C.

rides a late 60's Raleigh Royale (model only sold in a couple of markets back in the day. someone said it's pretty close in spec to the old Records)

Old 09-01-12, 10:39 PM
Rlewis9932

Location: Missouri City, TX currently on assignment in The Netherlands

Bikes: 2012 Cannondale CAAD 10-3, 2012 Cube LTD Pro, 1990 Cannondale Criterium 3.0

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[h=2]Hello from Texas/Netherlands[/h]
Hey guys. I am a native Texan currently on a one year assignment in The Netherlands. The wonderful bicycle infrastructure in The Netherlands encouraged me to get back on the bike after a 18 year layoff. Getting back on the bike made me wonder why I quit! Well, my fitness level is not where it was when I quit, but I will get here. I turned 50 this year and weigh in at 245. Goal is to lose at least 50 lbs in the next 12 months.

I own a 2012 CAAD 10-3, a 2012 Cube LTD Pro and my first road bike, a made in the USA, Cannondale Criterium 3.0 of 1990 vintage. I look forward to participating in the forum.

Bobby
Old 09-03-12, 11:33 AM
jsigone
got the climbing bug

Bikes: one for everything

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
Liked 908 Times in 273 Posts
here is my main road rig

_MG_3044 by jsig1, on Flickr
Rule #10 // It never gets easier, you just go faster.
Old 09-03-12, 12:50 PM
Dad 2 3

Bikes: Scott CR1 Elite

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dad 2 3
Noob here and I certainly qualify as a Clyde.

First a little background I'm an RN and work in the cath lab (where the emergency heart attacks come for help) at a busy hospital in an urban area. You would think in my profession and dealing in cardiac issues it would keep me mindful of my health, but since becoming an RN I've packed on the pounds. 242 to be exact, and at 5' 8" I'm not exactly at a healthy weight. I guess the combination of high stress and boredom on my days off lead to very poor eating habits. Last month I decided that for the better of myself as well as my wife and children I decided I needed to make a change. Along with smaller portions and healthier eating came the thought to buy a bike. My wife and I bought a couple Trek 7.2's and after the first ride I was absolutely hooked. So after a month and a mere 223 miles here I am at 226.5lbs. I'm riding further each week (71 miles last week and 35 so far this week), and am feeling much better. I have a looooonnnng ways to go, but the stories here are keeping me going. Thanks!!
New weight 210 lbs as of yesterday. Which is down from 242 lbs on May 27th of this year. I have ridden 1042 miles since then. More than anything I have watched my portion control, and my habit of snacking on unhealthy crap such as chips, dip, donuts, etc. This has helped me to get to this point. I have a long ways to go as my goal is 170. I'm getting there slowly but surely. What has also helped me is my wife has started running and eating healthy as well. When I was plateaued at 219-220 for 3 weeks back in early July she encouraged me to continue what I was doing and the benefits would eventually show themselves. My BP has dropped from 140's/80's and resting HR from high 70 down to 110's/60's and resting hr in high 50's and 60's

If I can do it so can you!
Old 09-07-12, 01:43 AM
TXMike

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Texas Clyde here, checking in. I'm 47, 6'0" and 235 pounds. I raced BMX in my younger days and lived on a bicycle from sunup to sundown as a kid. I was skinny and could eat whatever I wanted (and I did!) up until I was about 30 years old. Time caught up to me though, and years of sitting behind a desk and piloting a mouse (I'm a telecommunications engineer) has taken its toll on my health and my weight. I do not have a road bike as of yet, but I have been hitting the local bike shops over the past few weekends looking at and test riding bikes. The Giant Defy 1 is currently at the top of my short list, but I plan on riding a few more bikes over the next week or 2 before I pull the trigger.

I'm looking to lose several pounds as well as reconnect with my inner youth bike rider, I hope to have as much fun now as I did back then!
Old 09-15-12, 10:24 PM
nerys

Bikes: Day 6 Dream 21

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
405 pound 6'4"

I LOVE cycling. there are so many reasons its hard to pin them all down. your more "connected" on a bike. its good for you and good for your environment and your health.

it fun. you can go place a car can never really go (ok my jeep can go almost anywhere a bike can but you get my point)

I was always a big boy. but college pushed me over the edge.

in school I ate emmense quantities of food. enough for 2-3 people sometimes (in hind sight) but I was also insanely active I NEEDED that much food.

if I came home from school at 3pm SOMETHING was wrong :-) I was usually out to 7-9pm every day doing activities.

Civil Air Patrol - NJROTC - Scouts - Debate - TSA (no not that TSA the other one) - Football - Wrestling - Rocketry - Hiking - Camping - Repelling. you name it I was into it. I am an activity junky.

Well college ended all that. 2 things happened. First for the first time my mind was "stressed" with learning (regular school was easy for me too easy) second I discovered my next passion. Computers. I ran a BBS and I had a Gopher page before their was a "WWW"

and that always on 19.2k connection was AMAZING for the time. I was STOKED and I mean STOKED when I got my 4mb ram upgrade for the low low price of $38 PER 1mb chip !! :-)

but I continued to eat like I "always" have and my mass exploded. I went from 200 pounds to 350 pounds in less than 2 years.

I have been fighting tooth and nail since them to lose it. its not easy. I have a much deeper respect for people who HAVE managed to lose the weight.

Cycling became hard. kills my butt kills my back and I kill bikes. I murder them. most just can't hold my mass (around 400 pounds)

I have been stalking recumbents (back and butt) trikes (mass distribution for the wheels) I almost got an HD SUN but it was gone before I could get it.

I found another one. I bought it. Should have it tomorrow or monday when I pay it off. I got a Day 6 Dream 21 for $400

I THOUGHT it was a steel bike and had a more traditional "frame" layout ie tougher. later I found out it was AL and that concerns me. IE how long will it last. I noticed they make a 400 pound version called the samson. so I am thinking of looking into having an al welder "beef up" the frame for me.

Cycling is not only a love of mine but its one of the few higher calorie burning activities I think I can safely do. Swimming is not an option since #1 its boring to me and #2 there is no place I can afford anywhere practically close to me that has a pool.

I can run. I am a physics geek too. All I had to do was rough out the "g loads" on my ankles and knees for running and I nixed that REAL fast. I would end up a cripple by 45

has to be cycling. but I am also "short on money" I can't afford $1500-$2000 bikes. I just don't have it.

I WOULD LOVE to just plunk down and buy a samson or a EZ3-HD but I don't have the $1300-$1400 plus tax/shipping that those bikes cost. I can't even afford HALF what they cost.

I only got this $400 Dream 21 because he was willing to take $100 down and let me make payments. or I could not have afforded that either.

I DESPERATELY need to lose weight. its quite literally DESTROYING my life and I can't take it anymore. I am tired of being inactive because I "can't" do something or am too heavy to be allowed to do something.

it really hit me when I had to watch my brother do alone what I had been DREAMING of doing since forever. Go Skydiving. they won't take anyone up over 225 pounds.

225 pounds is going to be tough for me. I am 6'4" and built like a brick $$#$ house. I have insane calves with zero fat in them (all my fat is in my donut or should I say earth mover tire and my thunder thighs)

I explained it to my sisters bfriend best when he asked whats the big deal with walking and running. I said go downstairs grab my backpack and fill it with 180 pounds of weights)

now go hump that for a day. I am not even sure if he could "LIFT" the pack. I said THAT is what I am doing every day. 24 hours. I am afterall 170-180 pounds over weight. well the result was GIANT calves that can leg press "max" any machine I have sat on.

so I have the legs for cycling. I just need a bike that can hold me in my price range and some way of combatting the butt/back/hand pain.

I have a trek mountain bike 26" I had to put TWO extensions on the handle bars AND those little curve extensions just so I could "sit upright" the lean forward put so much stress on my hands I would literally shred the skin off the palms of my hands.

and the seat. Don't even get me starts on the god *@#*$#)@ seats they design for these things.

and there is no "right" position. either I am sliding off the front of that point is ripping up my crotch something fierce. I never found an inbetween.

well when I went to go look at this dream 21 he let me take it for a ride. I told him upfront if I broke it I bought it so he said ok.

I only road it for 2 minutes but I can tell you those 2 minutes were a DREAM literally. ZERO butt or back issues. I think I could ride that bike ALLLLLLL day long and I Plan too.

I wanted to do the MS150 this year but I was not able to get a bike in time. I WILL do it next year.

hey iceberg. I beat you by almost 100 pounds so now I am the new "tub" :-) hehe

I accept that I am fat. it does not bother me "that way" but I also accept that its my fault and that I DO NOT LIKE IT and by jolly I am going to do something about it if it kills me.

I was reading an outside issue about straight lining DAMMIT I want to do that so badly.

I want to go downhill racing. I want to do a 200mile ride. I want to do some repelling and skydiving.

I WANT TO ENJOY HIKING AND CAMPING again

so the weight has to go. NOW. if this bike don't fold in half on me I plan to ride the living hell out of this thing. I WISH I could ride to work but 54 miles one way just takes too long for a work day.

Here is the actual bike I am getting.

and what is going to let me do it without the butt and back pain that keeps me off the bike

one problem I had was I literally SQUASH the rear tire on my trek. to the point where it gets dangerous. the tire wants to "roll out" in turns.

shop suggested kevlar tire and HD tube.

what do you guys think? that the way to go? its expensive so I want to get it right the 1st time. solid tires won't work I will just roll them off the rims.

I see people using the term Clydes I assume that is what you call "our" weight class?

if so I will always be a clyde. realistically my frame won't permit below 200 pounds. at 5'11" in grade school with no fat on my body I was 185 its going to be tough to get to 225 but I MUST since I want so badly to skydive and mountain bike again.

any help I can get from this forum will be so greatly appreciated. I SO hope this bike holds up because I am ready to go all in.
Old 09-16-12, 10:35 PM
nerys

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Its done. I got the Day 6 today. I was jacked up for it and could not wait till tommorrow or to get the camera's and stuff ready so I took it out. rode about a mile 1/2 mile out and back. felt good. anthony came out so we did a 3 mile run.

so did 4 miles on my first ride in 5+ years or so. it felt very very very good to be on a bike again. the tires and tubes this bike uses hold up fantastic even in turns no visible "distortion" like the MTB tires/tubes did.

so far the bike it holding up. I will check for stress fractures and cracks during daylight hours but it "felt" good.

the seat it way too low. I have trouble getting my knee's "bent" enough for the upward portion of the pedal arc and my knees hurt after I was done

but NO pain in my hands. NO pain in my back and NO pain in my butt. a bit numb (I am fat thats 400 pounds pushing on that seat) but no pain.

I "think" I could have gone more. maybe not another 3 miles but for sure another mile or so but I feared pushing it too hard the first time. long term goal not short term. got to keep the long term goal in mind.

what do you guys suggest? how hard should I push? how far should I go? how do you tell when your pushing the edge and should stop?

the bike comfortably maxes at 12-13mph. I can do 15-16 but the rpm is really high for my massive legs :-) I have more torque left but no gears left. for now thats ok. I don't want to push too hard and damage the crank.

I don't even try to push on hills just gear down up the rpm and climb nice and slow. far too much risk of shredding the crank. I even fear a standing take off. I use the curb I fear if I roll foward and "hop" on one pedal I will break it.

I can't quite "walk" it forward because that requires me to sit on the edge of the seat for which at some point I will have to support my weight on my feet to lift my butt and slide back into the seat. this means the pedals would be taking 100% of my weight and I just don't want to do that. SO will use the curbs to take the strain off the pedals/crank.

I REALLY REALLY love this bike. its squirrely as all heck at low speed. I think thats ME though. the trek was the same way if I "unloaded" the front wheel and the nature of the semi recumbent is that the front wheel is always unloaded so its squirrely till I get some rpm's into the wheels (around 5-6mph is smooths out)

I assume as I lose weight this will get better. I hope I can stick with it. I hope it works. I hope it saves my life.

will start a separate thread tomorrow and get some pictures :-)
Old 09-17-12, 04:44 AM
Charlie_R

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nerys,

If that bike doesn't work out for you, you might try checking out AtomicZombie.com.

If you have access to a welder and basic tools you can build a bike or trike that will support your weight safely, for much much less than what the commercial units cost.

The best thing about building your own is that you can customize every aspect of it to fit your individual needs, rather than having to try to fit to a "one size fits all" solution.

A quick example is this one I built for myself. The video was taken of my first "test ride", with just the basic running gear done.

I'm sure that if a dummy like me can do it, anyone can!
Old 09-17-12, 08:31 AM
nerys

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
alas no welder and no knowledge how to weld (it looks like one of those easy to do hard to master things) and paying someone else would bring me right back to "too expensive" land. :-)

that is a pretty slick trike you built !!! I have that site now bookmarked you can bet I will keep it in mind and may even start to look for a welder. while its not an option right now I can work toward that. the only real flaw in my dream 21 is its too slow. while I don't have the stamina yet foe sustained high speed I do have the legs for it and the dream tops out comfortably at 12mph or so I can pull 15-16mph but the RPM on my legs is really high. building a trike later that can go faster would rock.

I also plan to snag a trailer. figure use it for grocery shopping so I am going to get one of those dual trailer stroller deals. tow it to the store detach go shopping reattached tow home :-) gives me another excuse to ride the bike !
Old 09-17-12, 08:56 AM
digthemlows

Bikes: 2012 Knolly Chilcotin, 1969 Puegeot U-08, Trek Xtracycle, 1991 Tomassini Velocista,

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 4 Posts
Congrats Nerys, keep it up, and keep posting!!
Old 09-17-12, 09:41 AM
nerys

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
oh I will. I am hoping that by posting I create some sort of community responsibility thing in myself which will nudge me to keep going. Every little bit helps :-) I am sick of being fat.
Old 09-17-12, 09:42 AM
ChrisM2097

Bikes: 2007 Specialized Rockhopper Disc; Trek 7.5 FX

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nerys
what do you guys suggest? how hard should I push? how far should I go? how do you tell when your pushing the edge and should stop?
Push hard enough to get the heart rate up, and your legs get sore...but not so hard that it becomes un-enjoyable. If you don't enjoy it, eventually you're not going to be motivated to get back on the bike.

Looks like a very comfortable bike, though. Get out often, and you'll be surprised how quickly you'll be doing 10, 20, 30 (and more) mile rides.

When I started riding again (a little over a year ago), I weighed about 305lb. Several of my friends invited me to ride with them on Sunday afternoons. I was the slowest one (but not the biggest) in the group. Just one month later, and that all changed. I wasn't just riding on Sunday afternoons. I wasn't doing flat routes. I was tackling the hills & commuting. Just a few months later, and I did a 120 mile ride (technically two 60-mile rides, back-to-back) with them down the California Coast with over 6,500' of elevation gain.
Old 09-17-12, 09:47 AM
nerys

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
oh the heart was going (felt good) and I was jello afterwards :-) hehe passed quick though. Think I will try 3-4 miles a day twice a day if schedule permits for a week. See how it feels. if it feels good add a mile.

does that sound good? I am good with computers, rockets, & airplanes etc.. not so good with fitness, lack knowledge :-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.