Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Post your Centurion Ironman.. For the love of 80s paint jobs!

Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Post your Centurion Ironman.. For the love of 80s paint jobs!

Old 07-06-20, 09:48 AM
Rocket-Sauce 
Port

Bikes: 2022 Soma Fog Cutter, 2021 Calfee Draqonfly 44, 1984 Peter Mooney, 2017 Soma Stanyan, 1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2003 Calfee Dragonfly Pro

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
Liked 1,803 Times in 1,037 Posts
Originally Posted by sdn40
Looks like the fork is bent.
Old 07-06-20, 06:52 PM
seypat

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 3192 Post(s)
Liked 2,461 Times in 1,490 Posts
Originally Posted by texaspandj
How are y'all rides going?
I rode 4 out of a planned 7 days. 1 of those days I ran, and another day (Saturday I went canoeing with my wife, which with my wife turned into a 2.5 hour workout) and the other skipped day I was tired. Hopefully this week I'll be more consistent.
It's been hot and reportedly it's gonna get hotter and not just in Texas but most of the country is in the path of a heat wave.
Yesterday after riding early with my cycling buddy I started changing one of my Ironman from black cables to white (pics to come) I rode again and it was HOT...and humid. However it was overcast so I had that going for me.
Keep the rubber side down Ironkids.
I got up yesterday morning to do a run, then a ride after. I was at the inlaws. They live on the water in Lancaster County VA so it's always high humidity. It's about 8:30 so I check the forecast for rain. Nothing on the forecast so I put on my stuff and walked out of the bedroom. Look out the window and it's......raining! WTF? I sit down and wait. It quits in about 30 minutes. I check the weather again and it's now 82 degrees and 100% humidity. F that. I check the weather for the late evening. By 8pm it was supposed to be 78 with lower humidity. So, I ran last night after I came back to my house. No bike ride. BTW, it started raining again in the morning about an hour after the first rain. Good thing I didn't head out.

I was going to take a swim in the river, but it was loaded with jelly fish. No swim, either.

Last edited by seypat; 07-06-20 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-07-20, 11:13 AM
seypat

How are y'all rides going?
I rode 4 out of a planned 7 days. 1 of those days I ran, and another day (Saturday I went canoeing with my wife, which with my wife turned into a 2.5 hour workout) and the other skipped day I was tired. Hopefully this week I'll be more consistent.
It's been hot and reportedly it's gonna get hotter and not just in Texas but most of the country is in the path of a heat wave.
Yesterday after riding early with my cycling buddy I started changing one of my Ironman from black cables to white (pics to come) I rode again and it was HOT...and humid. However it was overcast so I had that going for me.
Keep the rubber side down Ironkids.
Here's some questions for you. Now that you've been on the repair side for a while, what are the most common situations you need to repair? What are the average Joe or Jane bringing in to get fixed?
Old 07-07-20, 11:15 AM
seypat

Originally Posted by markwesti
Hi , fine people . My 86' IM has under gone a few changes , I can always go back or change a few degrees more . After I got done it hit me that black tires would be a good idea . So I would really like your input .
First picture , the old chrome / silver look . Note the lumpy Cinelli bar tape .
IMG_0191 by mark westi, on Flickr
Changes I made . Chrome Prestige Tange fork , black Tange Headset , Newbaums blk bar tape , black Tektro brake calipers , black bottle cage , black big chain ring , black chainstay protector . Red bullseye jocky wheels .
IMG_0602 by mark westi, on Flickr
IMG_0611 by mark westi, on Flickr
IMG_0600 by mark westi, on Flickr
Shiny! I like shiny.
Likes For seypat:
Old 07-07-20, 11:20 AM
seypat

Originally Posted by sdn40
That's a weird looking photo. The bike looks so much taller than it is long. I'm glad I'm not tall. With my build, there's no way I could ride a frame with a short TT in relation to the ST.

Last edited by seypat; 07-16-20 at 08:04 AM.
Old 07-07-20, 12:11 PM
texaspandj

Bikes: '85, '86 , '87 , '88 , '89 Centurion Dave Scott Ironman.

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
Liked 582 Times in 379 Posts
Originally Posted by seypat
Here's some questions for you. Now that you've been on the repair side for a while, what are the most common situations you need to repair? What are the average Joe or Jane bringing in to get fixed?
My place of business is perculiarly set in a residential block. On my side from corner it goes empty former gas station, empty lot, my building, then 2 story house. The other side of street is 3 story empty building, 2 story house, empty lot, house, newly built 2 story house formerly a building then empty lot.
All that to say I get a mixture. I'm 2 blocks from our beautiful Cameron Park. Lot of trails for trail bikes, plus plenty of casual riders on the river walk. In this neighborhood it's high and low income sperated by a street...I'm on the wrong side.
But mostly what I'm getting is Dusty rusty Walmart style bikes. It's gotta be the pandemic that's making them bring them out. Occasionally I get an easier higher end bike.
I guy comes in yesterday and says he has a next bike and says/ask it's"a cheap bike isn't it, I'm not sure it's worth fixing". I said yeah it's cheap But any bike is worth fixing as we don't need to keep filling out landfills with them.
​​​ It seems every customer has a story and that's cool. But one in particular had a WM bike and was all kinds of wrong. I could see what he tried to do and what the assembler did wrong. When he picked it up it was like new bike again. But he was most impressed with the speedometer actually working. But how, what, why was he using duct tape on it I don't know.

Besides what I already had I added these@seypat. Frequently used.

Crusty, rusty, and Dusty.

BEFORE and didn't look much better after but it runs good now...and stops.

​​​​​
Likes For texaspandj:
Old 07-07-20, 02:40 PM
seypat

My place of business is perculiarly set in a residential block. On my side from corner it goes empty former gas station, empty lot, my building, then 2 story house. The other side of street is 3 story empty building, 2 story house, empty lot, house, newly built 2 story house formerly a building then empty lot.
All that to say I get a mixture. I'm 2 blocks from our beautiful Cameron Park. Lot of trails for trail bikes, plus plenty of casual riders on the river walk. In this neighborhood it's high and low income sperated by a street...I'm on the wrong side.
But mostly what I'm getting is Dusty rusty Walmart style bikes. It's gotta be the pandemic that's making them bring them out. Occasionally I get an easier higher end bike.
I guy comes in yesterday and says he has a next bike and says/ask it's"a cheap bike isn't it, I'm not sure it's worth fixing". I said yeah it's cheap But any bike is worth fixing as we don't need to keep filling out landfills with them.
​​​ It seems every customer has a story and that's cool. But one in particular had a WM bike and was all kinds of wrong. I could see what he tried to do and what the assembler did wrong. When he picked it up it was like new bike again. But he was most impressed with the speedometer actually working. But how, what, why was he using duct tape on it I don't know.

Besides what I already had I added these@seypat. Frequently used.

Crusty, rusty, and Dusty.

BEFORE and didn't look much better after but it runs good now...and stops.

​​​​​
"There some resistance in there when I pedal. I don't know what could be causing it."
Old 07-10-20, 11:25 AM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Liked 1,407 Times in 908 Posts
HNH100 bump and query....

Still planning HNH100 on an '88 Expert
Staying Burkeburnette.

Need info on a mercenarial private SAG.
Have vehicle, supplies, need it moved from stop to stop.
Easiest is 2 people, one with his/her car.
One drives my truck, which is the "rest stop,", one drives the car.
Both man each stop for 30-45 minutes and move on to next stop.
At the end, get paid and they're done.
Figure no more than 8 hours of work, and free gas for the car.
Maybe have dinner with us.

Also need local info on conv. stores, etc on the HNH route.
Likes For RobbieTunes:
Old 07-10-20, 02:21 PM
seypat

Here are the two bike shops in Wichita Falls. They can answer your questions about the route and probably set you up with a SAG. Highly doubtful I will be there. The son's college move in plans are still up in the air. Plus, and this is a big plus, it appears the virus will be spiking in that area right around that time. Probably better to wait until next year. As Forest would say, "that's all I got to say about that." Anyway, if you are going, here is an idea for you. If you are staying in Burk,(as referred to by the locals) you should think about starting and ending the route in Burk. Your hotel is most likely less than a mile from the route. Logistically, it would make sense. More importantly, you would put that stretch headed south into the blistering wind into the first 50 miles instead of the last 20. That matters if you have some lightweights in your group that struggle in the wind.

https://www.thebikestoponline.com/

https://endurancehousewf.com/

https://www.hh100.org/hhh-endurance-ride

Last edited by seypat; 07-10-20 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-10-20, 08:01 PM
rccardr 
aka: Dr. Cannondale

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Quoted: 2151 Post(s)
Liked 3,380 Times in 1,198 Posts
You know, on another day, in another time, I’d be all over this.
Love me a good sweat,
Old 07-13-20, 01:23 PM
texaspandj

How's be it Ironkids?
The heat is on here in Cen-Tex. Speaking of which, I always shave my legs before first race of triathlon season. However, all races planned have been cancelled. One of the benefits, you know, is it seems cooler when your legs are shaved. So thinking I'm gonna do it.
So yesterday i rode a short ride with my buddy with plans of riding again later but my wife had other plans for me and we ended up on short Craigslist rode trip. Anyways when I rode with my buddy he was hammer down. He pulled the whole ride. Hey I was gonna pull but I couldn't put my feet down from the handlebars and put out my cigarette fast enough . Still, it was fun. Since he's become a father and started school, he can only ride 2 days a week and feels the need for speed and to make his workout rides count.
I still haven't wrapped the IRONMAN I changed to white cables. Hopefully soon, so I can post a pic.
Ok, later Ironkids.
Likes For texaspandj:
Old 07-13-20, 10:14 PM
TXsailor

Bikes: Origin-8 Lactic Acid Giant Escape 2 Centurian Lemans 12 Kuwahara Tandem 1989 Ironman Expert 1988 Ironman Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 59 Posts
Originally Posted by RobbieTunes
Still planning HNH100 on an '88 Expert
Staying Burkeburnette.

Need info on a mercenarial private SAG.
Have vehicle, supplies, need it moved from stop to stop.
Easiest is 2 people, one with his/her car.
One drives my truck, which is the "rest stop,", one drives the car.
Both man each stop for 30-45 minutes and move on to next stop.
At the end, get paid and they're done.
Figure no more than 8 hours of work, and free gas for the car.
Maybe have dinner with us.

Also need local info on conv. stores, etc on the HNH route.
Most people are doing some kind of virtual ride which evidently can be any where anytime. My bunch doesn't seem to have much interest in doing that. So I am guessing you want to do the actual route on the day it was planned for? I'm not sure how well that would work without the HNH support. I haven't been on here much as I have had a lot of other disasters and projects to deal with. With all the Covid crap going on I figured the Ironman at the HNH thing would have wait so I have kind of blown off this summer as far as cycling goes.
I have rode the 100 mile route but can't remember how many stores there are since we didn't need any. There is a Braums at Hell's Gate that is a popular stop. I know most of the little towns have stores too.
Let me talk to the gang and see what they want to do. It will likely be a few days before I can get a answer out of them.
Old 07-14-20, 12:21 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

HMH100.. phooey

After realizing that many in that area consider COVID-19 a hoax, I have decided to punt. I cancelled my room in Burkrburnette and am waiting on a refund, since I prepaid (I was that ready). The hotel acquiesced, so I’ll most def stay there if next year comes.

I’ll hold onto the Ironman I built for the event. You never Underestimate sentimental value,

So, that being said, I joined my gal on her Guerciotti shakedown (silk) for an easy 20, climbed 3,100 in 47 miles on Saturday, and did 102 on Sunday, but only 1800’ of climbing. In homage to Texas PB&J, I managed a 6-mile 26mph segment and followed with 4 at 20mph. My only breakaway ever. I think I pulled something.

Last edited by RobbieTunes; 07-14-20 at 07:12 PM.
Likes For RobbieTunes:
Old 07-14-20, 06:41 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Bikes: Centurion Ironman, Trek 5900, Univega Via Carisma, Globe Carmel

Mentioned: 199 Post(s)
Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
Liked 2,798 Times in 1,798 Posts
I started for a ride Monday morning on the Ironman and did an all-around safety check, something I usually do before every ride but neglected the past couple of rides.

Vintage Wolber Super Champion Alpine rear rim cracked after a lotta years and thousands of miles. Great wheel while it lasted.

I​ noticed a new ticking/clicking sound this weekend but assumed it was just the new cleats. I've been riding the same Look Delta cleats I got in early 2018 after @texaspandj sent me a pair of pedals. They were pretty worn out so I thought the new cleats were squeaking, but it sounded more like metallic tapping or ticking and was audible even while coasting.

I noticed the rear rim had a wobble so while I spun the rim to identity a few spokes to adjust quickly before riding I felt a snag on my fingers. Sure nuff, the rim was cracked in a couple of spots.I could see the red rim tape through the cracks. Not good.

Those Wolber Super Champion Alpine rims are from around 1989. Reckon they had a good life between the few thousand miles I put on them the past year, and whatever use the previous owner gave them.

These rims and the comparable Araya CTL-370 rims were considered the lightest practical clincher rims for most racing back in the day. There were lighter rims for time trials, track, etc., but most were considered too fragile for regular use.

I remember reading complaints that the Araya CTL-370 "SuperHard" (370 grams per rim -- not the entire wheel) were prone to spokes pulling through the rims like this, but so far my Arayas have been okay. Just one of those trade-offs for achieving a compromise between lighter weight and durability.

I figure I put over 2,500 miles on that wheelset last year on the Trekenstein, then moved the wheels to the Ironman after disassembling the Trek 5900 for servicing (which I started in January and still haven't finished). Strava sez I've ridden 3,300 miles so far this year, most of that on the Ironman. So, probably 5,000 miles on a 30+ year old wheelset. And our roads get more terrible all the time. Lots of chipseal now, lots of rough transitions with seams the size of small curbs. Not bad service for a lightweight rim.

These Wolbers were laced to some very nice Shimano 600 hubs, which are a notch above the Suntour GPX hubs on my Araya CTL-370 rims. The Shimano hubs have nicer metal dust caps and feel slicker and smoother -- although I doubt that translates to a faster me. My average speeds/times are the same on both wheelsets.

I'm always tempted by fancypants high zoot wheelsets, but I doubt I'll bother with anything special for the Ironman. I'll go for cheap and durable, something with Shimano or entry level DT Swiss components. I have another wheelset with DT Swiss sealed bearing cartridge hubs and they're pretty nice. All my other hubs have always been cup and cone with loose bearings, easy to service as long as the cones aren't chipped.

I'll save those nice Shimano 600 hubs for a DIY wheel build. Something I've wanted to try anyway.

Sorry to hear we won't see you this year, @RobbieTunes, but I understand completely. Texans have been inconsistent in approach to the pandemic and it shows in our data.

I had an immunology appointment Monday morning and my Uber driver didn't wear a mask, despite the requirements. I didn't have time to wait for another driver and didn't want to get into a thing with a driver who already knows the company policy and decided it doesn't apply to him. So I took the ride but sent a note to Uber about it.

This is what Texas feels like nowadays.

Last edited by canklecat; 07-14-20 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-14-20, 07:38 PM
texaspandj

After realizing that many in that area consider COVID-19 a hoax, I have decided to punt. I cancelled my room in Burkrburnette and am waiting on a refund, since I prepaid (I was that ready). The hotel acquiesced, so I’ll most def stay there if next year comes.

I’ll hold onto the Ironman I built for the event. You never Underestimate sentimental value,

So, that being said, I joined my gal on her Guerciotti shakedown (silk) for an easy 20, climbed 3,100 in 47 miles on Saturday, and did 102 on Sunday, but only 1800’ of climbing. In homage to Texas PB&J, I managed a 6-mile 26mph segment and followed with 4 at 20mph. My only breakaway ever. I think I pulled something.
2020 continues to suck...however, good to hear you're in great shape RT. You lost weight, got a new life , got a new girl. Sadly nowhere to display you're back on TOP. That's frustrating.
Here's a song by my son, about getting back on Top. He's playing all the instruments.

Last edited by texaspandj; 07-14-20 at 08:18 PM.
Likes For texaspandj:
Old 07-14-20, 08:06 PM
Classtime 

Bikes: 82 Medici, 2011 Richard Sachs, 2011 Milwaukee Road

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1924 Post(s)
Liked 1,954 Times in 1,086 Posts
After realizing that many in that area consider COVID-19 a hoax, I have decided to punt.
Can’t blame you. Actually applaud you. I needed to visit family in South Dallas area. As carefull as I can be, I will still need to test and quarantine before hugging the wife and kids.
Flying was out of the question so I took a bike in the car across Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. So...

Waxahatchie AM(not an IM)
Old 07-14-20, 08:18 PM
TXsailor

Bikes: Origin-8 Lactic Acid Giant Escape 2 Centurian Lemans 12 Kuwahara Tandem 1989 Ironman Expert 1988 Ironman Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 59 Posts

I was looking forward to meeting the great RT but wasn't looking forward to being humbled by your speed & endurance, I have neither this year. Maybe next year will be better. As far as the virus hoax ideas I am not on board with them. I think its very real but what worries me is that I think about 90% of the masks are ineffective and offer no protection and the other 10% just offer a little. I'm staying away from people as best I can without becoming a hermit but I'm not going to live in fear because that's not living.
Old 07-15-20, 03:39 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Annnddd my original Araya CTL-370 rear rim cracked exactly the same way as the Wolber Super Champion Alpine rear wheel. Same lightweight hard anodized rim type.

And there goes my backup rear wheel. The 1989 Araya CTL-370 rim cracked exactly the same way as the Wolber Super Champion Alpine rim.

Araya CTL-370 rear rim cracked exactly the same way as the Wolber Super Champion Alpine rear rim.

I knew the hard anodized lightweight rims from that era were considered a bit fragile. But this is too much of a coincidence.

I'm gonna blame operator error. Whenever these wheels developed a slight wobble I just used a spoke wrench for a quick fix without ever measuring spoke tension. At some point I probably exceeded the recommended tension.

Good while they lasted. The front wheels are both fine... for now.

I need to decide whether to replace these with original style older wheels with threaded hubs for 7-speed freewheels, or update the entire bike drivetrain.

Originally Posted by canklecat

Vintage Wolber Super Champion Alpine rear rim cracked after a lotta years and thousands of miles. Great wheel while it lasted.

Last edited by canklecat; 07-15-20 at 03:42 PM. Reason: add photo
Old 07-15-20, 03:58 PM
texaspandj

Annnddd my original Araya CTL-370 rear rim cracked exactly the same way as the Wolber Super Champion Alpine rear wheel. Same lightweight hard anodized rim type.

And there goes my backup rear wheel. The 1989 Araya CTL-370 rim cracked exactly the same way as the Wolber Super Champion Alpine rim.

Araya CTL-370 rear rim cracked exactly the same way as the Wolber Super Champion Alpine rear rim.

I knew the hard anodized lightweight rims from that era were considered a bit fragile. But this is too much of a coincidence.

I'm gonna blame operator error. Whenever these wheels developed a slight wobble I just used a spoke wrench for a quick fix without ever measuring spoke tension. At some point I probably exceeded the recommended tension.

Good while they lasted. The front wheels are both fine... for now.

I need to decide whether to replace these with original style older wheels with threaded hubs for 7-speed freewheels, or update the entire bike drivetrain.
Yeah that's not uncommon with those wheels. In fact one of my wife's wheels did that. I think i may have a spare for you but not sure if it's front or rear. Are those 32 hole?
BTW, unless you're looking for a vintage set in particular I think modern wheels is the way to go. Generally You can get some for less than a 100 bucks in your neck of the woods.
Old 07-15-20, 04:47 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

Yeah that's not uncommon with those wheels. In fact one of my wife's wheels did that. I think i may have a spare for you but not sure if it's front or rear. Are those 32 hole?
BTW, unless you're looking for a vintage set in particular I think modern wheels is the way to go. Generally You can get some for less than a 100 bucks in your neck of the woods.
Yeah, I'm gonna order a rear wheel and save the hubs and spokes from these cracked wheels. Eventually I'll tackle building wheels so the hubs and spokes will be useful. Considering how expensive new spokes are it kinda makes sense to recycle old wheels as much as possible.

Weird that it's more cost effective to buy an entire wheel, new or used, than the components to build one. I guess wheel makers must get discounts on bulk orders of spokes, otherwise it couldn't be cost effective.
Old 07-15-20, 06:02 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

2020 continues to suck...however, good to hear you're in great shape RT. You lost weight, got a new life , got a new girl. Sadly nowhere to display you're back on TOP. That's frustrating.
More frustrating is a back injury from April that inhibits all standing, almost all walking, some sitting and most sleep. Thought it was getting better, but another fall put it in the locker. Pisses me off, so I take it out on the bike. Riding only on weekends since June 1. Discomfort riding is my new normal. The plus side is I only feel good on the bike, after a mile or so. On long rides, I just stay on the bike at rest stops, and if I dismount, do it sloooooowly. Margaritas aid in this endeavor. Dieting is easy; I often get busy and forget to eat.
Old 07-15-20, 06:15 PM
RobbieTunes
Banned.

Yeah, I'm gonna order a rear wheel and save the hubs and spokes from these cracked wheels. Eventually I'll tackle building wheels so the hubs and spokes will be useful. Considering how expensive new spokes are it kinda makes sense to recycle old wheels as much as possible.

Weird that it's more cost effective to buy an entire wheel, new or used, than the components to build one. I guess wheel makers must get discounts on bulk orders of spokes, otherwise it couldn't be cost effective.
I know full well this doesn't pertain to Mr. Cat, but failure to tension wheels results in this more often than not, along with overtensioning. The bike basically hangs from the top of the wheel, and uneven tension causes differences is stress on those rims. The CTL-370 target weight was 370g per rim, so there's not a lot of "there" there.

Now, back to Mr. Cat... I have at least one set of those. I also have some CXP30's set up the same way. Just sayin'.
Old 07-15-20, 07:33 PM
rccardr 
aka: Dr. Cannondale

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Quoted: 2151 Post(s)
Liked 3,380 Times in 1,198 Posts
Plus...it’s like 35 year old highly stressed aluminum. That rim owes you nothing.

RT, sorry to hear about your back issues. On the other hand, now that I’m 69, maybe that would even things up a bit between us.
Old 07-15-20, 07:52 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

I know full well this doesn't pertain to Mr. Cat, but failure to tension wheels results in this more often than not, along with overtensioning. The bike basically hangs from the top of the wheel, and uneven tension causes differences is stress on those rims. The CTL-370 target weight was 370g per rim, so there's not a lot of "there" there.
Oh, I'm sure my haphazard approach to tweaking wobbles hastened the demise of both rear wheels. I mean, what are the odds of both wheels, from totally different sources, developing the same problem at the same time... other than the same hamfisted owner?

Now, back to Mr. Cat... I have at least one set of those. I also have some CXP30's set up the same way. Just sayin'.
Are any of those for sale?
Old 07-15-20, 07:54 PM
canklecat
Me duelen las nalgas

More frustrating is a back injury from April that inhibits all standing, almost all walking, some sitting and most sleep. Thought it was getting better, but another fall put it in the locker. Pisses me off, so I take it out on the bike. Riding only on weekends since June 1. Discomfort riding is my new normal. The plus side is I only feel good on the bike, after a mile or so. On long rides, I just stay on the bike at rest stops, and if I dismount, do it sloooooowly. Margaritas aid in this endeavor. Dieting is easy; I often get busy and forget to eat.
Yup, my old neck and shoulder injuries had been doing much better... then I slipped and fell on a patch of ice in March.

And a couple of weeks ago I hoisted up a neighbor who fell... again. This time I screwed up my own lower back and hip, which hadn't given me trouble in years.

Getting old ain't for rookies.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.