Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Road Cycling
Reload this Page >

Industry Nine Wheels

Notices
Road Cycling “It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them. Thus you remember them as they actually are, while in a motor car only a high hill impresses you, and you have no such accurate remembrance of country you have driven through as you gain by riding a bicycle.” -- Ernest Hemingway

Industry Nine Wheels

Old 10-13-19, 06:43 AM
Stormsedge

Bikes: 2017 Trek Domane SL6 Disc, 1990 Schwinn Crosscut Frankenroadbike, 2015 KHS Team 29 FS, 2000 Gary Fisher Tassajara--gone but not forgotten

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked 49 Times in 30 Posts
Industry Nine Wheels

I searched up a couple of up checks for Ind9 hubs...has anyone experience with their wheels? Looking for my next road bike, probably go carbon, but I am not hard over on it. Thanks.
Old 10-13-19, 08:15 AM
robbyville

Bikes: Speedvagen Steel

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
Liked 248 Times in 156 Posts
I’ve had two sets of their aluminum wheels set up tubeless and loved them. I believe both their aluminum and carbon rims are made by Reynolds. Could be wrong though.

currentlynriding Light Bicycle rims laced to I9 hubs. Love them but be warned that their rear hubs are quite a bit more loud than most due to the number of ratchets I assume.
Likes For robbyville: