Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Fifty Plus (50+)
Reload this Page >

Ordered parts 😁

Search
Notices
Fifty Plus (50+) Share the victories, challenges, successes and special concerns of bicyclists 50 and older. Especially useful for those entering or reentering bicycling.

Ordered parts 😁

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-23, 05:18 PM
plumberroy

Bikes: Surly long haul trucker, Surly steamroller,Huffy Catalina, Univega Alpina 501. Gravity deadeye monster, Raliegh sport , Electra loft 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 299 Times in 182 Posts
Ordered parts 😁

My mountain bike to cruiser project I just finished included a budget set of wide pedals. I've had foot issues and 2 surgeries the wider pedals seem to be easier on my feet. I ordered 2 sets of rock brothers pedals and another set of wide pedals that I don't remember the brand. To go on my 3 Surly's. I also ordered a small Topeak trunk bag I've wanted one for a while. They are no longer on Topeak's website and the few places that have them are selling them for 20-25% off. So I think they are discontinued. If I want one I needed to get it now.
Old 07-03-23, 06:20 PM
tyrion

Bikes: Velo Orange Piolet

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2228 Post(s)
Liked 2,011 Times in 972 Posts
I have those Rock Bros extra large composite pedals for $25. They're great.
Old 07-03-23, 06:40 PM
plumberroy

Bikes: Surly long haul trucker, Surly steamroller,Huffy Catalina, Univega Alpina 501. Gravity deadeye monster, Raliegh sport , Electra loft 1

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 299 Times in 182 Posts
Originally Posted by tyrion
I have those Rock Bros extra large composite pedals for $25. They're great.
I bought the aluminum ones for my Surly Long Haul Trucker and Cross Check I bought another brand of wide pedals for my Surly Steamroller . I considered the composite ones. That is good to know because I have 3 more bikes I plan to put wide pedals on.
Likes For plumberroy: