Notices
Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) Looking to lose that spare tire? Ideal weight 200+? Frustrated being a large cyclist in a sport geared for the ultra-light? Learn about the bikes and parts that can take the abuse of a heavier cyclist, how to keep your body going while losing the weight, and get support from others who've been successful.

Questioning my sanity....

Old 06-13-17, 11:36 AM
bigbiker1

Bikes: 2013 All City Mr. Pink, 2016 Jamis DXT Comp

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Questioning my sanity....

For the first time today I found myself questioning my sanity lol. Yesterday I rode 9.5 miles, which was a personal best, and felt tired but very good afterward. This morning for whatever reason I was set on hitting 11 miles. I started out by going 1 mile south on the trail from the trail head where I park. I turned around and starting going north, the way I usually go. The first mile was mostly down hill, so when I turned around instead of my normal 2 mile incline I now had 3miles of incline. By the time I got to the downhill part I was starting to feel it pretty good, but didn't feel much worse than usual so I kept going. The next part is a 2 mile down hill/decline that goes by pretty fast, its not much of a decline but it goes by fast since its so much easier to keep speed.

At the end of that 2 miles I rode about 1/2 mile past the next trail head and then turned around. By the time I did the half mile back to the trail head I really hit the wall. I stopped and ate a piece of beef jerky and drank, rested for about 10 minutes. Then I started again but it was pure torture, I had nothing left in the tank and 4 miles to go to get to my jeep. The first two miles were all up hill, but I kept telling myself I only had 2 miles to go before I hit the decline and it was gravy from there. That didn't help, I had never felt like this before. I stopped about 4 more times, drained my water, and almost tipped over twice when trying to start again because my legs were jello.

To make things worse biting flies were biting my ankles, the great big horse flies that hurt worse than a wasp sting when they bite, my yellow socks turned orange in several spots from the bleeding bites. One of the times I stopped I fell over when I tried to swat one, it was a real chore keeping my bike from falling and then being able to get up again. That last 3/4 mile stretch I wondered to myself how in the world I was so excited this morning that I woke up at 4am just to torture myself like this. How could I be sane and look forward to it lol. Finally the last road crossing was in site, and its all decline to my Jeep from there. Its been a long time since I felt so relieved hehe.

So a couple of questions. I am still very much learning what I should eat before I ride. My main goal is too lose weight, so I don't want to go crazy before I ride. I am not riding long distances, so I try to eat as little as I can get away with. I am also diabetic (type 2) so for now I have to be careful of the carbs, that will change once I drop about 40-50 more lbs. This morning I had 2 cheddar brats for breakfast, strange I know but I had them leftover from supper. No buns just the brats with a little ketchup. I had intended to eat a small apple as well but I forgot. So according to my fitbit tracker the brats were 190cal each so 380 total. Also according to my fitbit the ride burned 1300 cals. Obviously to lose weight I need to eat less calories then I take in, but how many of the calories for the ride should I try to consume and how much should I let my plentiful fat stores take care of? How much sugar/carbs should I take in before a ride?
Old 06-13-17, 11:52 AM
Turzy

Bikes: Kona Lana'i, Cannondale CAADX Disk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Congrats on the PR!
It sounds like you tried to do too much too soon/too fast, you didn't take enough time to recover from that 9.5 miles ride. Take it easy, riding every other day is totally fine at first.
As for nutrition, well, again, don't sweat it, you're just starting out. If you can, just eat what you would eat on a regular day, and wait long enough before you ride.

take time to recover between rides
Eat clean and watch your caloric intake (200-300 kcal below your TDEE, watch what happens then adjust)
Don't eat back those calories you burned while riding/exercising
drink a lot (water of course lol)
Forget what your tracking device tells you about how much cals you burned during your ride, it's highly over rated
Old 06-13-17, 11:53 AM
jwill226

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
I am in no way shape or form a diet expert so take this for what it's worth. When I go for a ride my average ride lately is 27 miles and I'm going to try and do more in the near future. I take plenty of water, a couple bananas, and some mixed nuts with raisins and dried cranberries that I mix myself. I drink the water as needed and I eat a little bit of food when I start feeling my energy levels taking a hit. I might just have a banana, I might have a hand full or two of nuts, or both. I'm not trying to fuel my whole ride, just enough to get to the next rest stop.

Normally I ride a little before bed time so when I get home I have a little bit more of the same snacks then go to sleep before the food cravings from the exercise hit.
Old 06-13-17, 12:04 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Turzy
Congrats on the PR!
It sounds like you tried to do too much too soon/too fast, you didn't take enough time to recover from that 9.5 miles ride. Take it easy, riding every other day is totally fine at first.
As for nutrition, well, again, don't sweat it, you're just starting out. If you can, just eat what you would eat on a regular day, and wait long enough before you ride.

take time to recover between rides
Eat clean and watch your caloric intake (200-300 kcal below your TDEE, watch what happens then adjust)
Don't eat back those calories you burned while riding/exercising
drink a lot (water of course lol)
Forget what your tracking device tells you about how much cals you burned during your ride, it's highly over rated
Thanks for the advice! I should rest tomorrow completely or just do a shorter ride?

Also I am curious why you say that about the cals burned on my ride? I use a fitbit surge that also tracks heart rate, I have always been told as long as the tracker has your weight and uses heart rate tracking it should be very accurate.
Old 06-13-17, 12:09 PM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5763 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,404 Posts
Skipping the diet issues you might benefit from learning how divers plan.

When diving from an anchored boat, the plan is normally to proceed against current until a timed turn around short of half the allotted dive time, then either drift or swim with the current which brings back to the start with some time left over. Then use that time for short loops staying near the exit point until it's time to end the dive.

The logic is pretty simple. It allows maximum dive time while reducing the risk of running out of air far or down current from the planned exit point.

Applying that logic to your rides, you shouldn't have done the short loop first, but instead have saved it for the end of the ride allowing you to add or skip it depending on how you felt. So, as you seek to expand your range, remember to do long loops first and shortest loops last unless there's a good reason to do otherwise.

My favorite way to do long rides is to ride outbound using about 1/3rd or so of my expected range, then circle or spiral back home in a way that allows me to continue as much as I want, or abort to the straight shot home at any time if I feel like it.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
Old 06-13-17, 12:09 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jwill226
I am in no way shape or form a diet expert so take this for what it's worth. When I go for a ride my average ride lately is 27 miles and I'm going to try and do more in the near future. I take plenty of water, a couple bananas, and some mixed nuts with raisins and dried cranberries that I mix myself. I drink the water as needed and I eat a little bit of food when I start feeling my energy levels taking a hit. I might just have a banana, I might have a hand full or two of nuts, or both. I'm not trying to fuel my whole ride, just enough to get to the next rest stop.

Normally I ride a little before bed time so when I get home I have a little bit more of the same snacks then go to sleep before the food cravings from the exercise hit.
Thanks, I think I need to figure out the best way to carry more with me on my rides. I just have a small bag under the saddle, which gets filled with my phone, ipod and beef jerky I have been carrying. This is the 2nd time I have run out of water, I just have one bottle holder the other slot I have my air pump in. Not sure if a bag to go on the top bar, handle bars or backpack would be best.
Old 06-13-17, 12:11 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FBinNY
Skipping the diet issues you might benefit from learning how divers plan.

When diving from an anchored boat, the plan is normally to proceed against current until a timed turn around short of half the allotted dive time, then either drift or swim with the current which brings back to the start with some time left over. Then use that time for short loops staying near the exit point until it's time to end the dive.

The logic is pretty simple. It allows maximum dive time while reducing the risk of running out of air far or down current from the planned exit point.

Applying that logic to your rides, you shouldn't have done the short loop first, but instead have saved it for the end of the ride allowing you to add or skip it depending on how you felt. So, as you seek to expand your range, remember to do long loops first and shortest loops last unless there's a good reason to do otherwise.

My favorite way to do long rides is to ride outbound using about 1/3rd or so of my expected range, then circle or spiral back home in a way that allows me to continue as much as I want, or abort to the straight shot home at any time if I feel like it.
Now I feel stupid lol, that makes 100% sense! Doh!
Old 06-13-17, 12:21 PM
ill.clyde

Bikes: 2009 Trek 1.2

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by bigbiker1
Thanks for the advice! I should rest tomorrow completely or just do a shorter ride?

Also I am curious why you say that about the cals burned on my ride? I use a fitbit surge that also tracks heart rate, I have always been told as long as the tracker has your weight and uses heart rate tracking it should be very accurate.
Listen to your body ... and be skeptical at this point. You're new to riding, you're still building base miles. You may feel great, but you may be fatigued and not know it. I'm still building too, so my current ride schedule is Monday Tuesday, rest day Wednesday, Thursday Friday, and then I'm still working on making time on the weekends to ride. I HATE not riding on Wednesdays, but on Thursday I can pretty much count on an awesome ride because I'm rested.

As for the accuracy of a fitness tracker ... in particular when it comes to calories burned, they're notoriously inaccurate.

I wear a Heart Rate strap when I ride, connected to the Polar Beat app. So this morning I rode just under 13 miles, in 57 minutes, roughly a 13.1 mph average.According to the Beat app, I burned 631 calories. That number surely isn't 100 percent correct, but knowing what I know about my body, my past success using the HRM to gauge calories burned, I'm comfortable with the number enough to trust it. To be on the safe side, and to ensure your continued weight loss, I'd take any sort of "burn" number your tracker is giving you and cut it in half.

A fitness tracker is great for tracking steps and ancillary burn ... but when it comes to tracking activities like cycling, not the best. I have a Polar Loop tracker and every time I rode it registered my ride as steps ... I'd end up with like 16K steps for the day, which is in no way correct. I've since stopped riding with it on and went back to me trusty HRM.
Old 06-13-17, 12:25 PM
prj71

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
Liked 1,178 Times in 769 Posts
I stock up on protein before a ride. Eggs, Turkey bacon, milk...seems to help keep some energy in the tank.
Old 06-13-17, 12:25 PM
ill.clyde

Bikes: 2009 Trek 1.2

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 1 Post
Don't feel stupid ... you're learning.

I have a series of various loops I've learned ... some are short 5-7 miles, others are longer, 20 miles and up. The way I've "built" them is I can add them or lop them off to my ride depending on how I feel. Today I planned to do 18 miles, but knew if I didn't feel up to it, I could cut it by taking off a longer loop from the end of the ride, so that's what I ended up doing.

I've found Strava to be a nice tool for helping figure out routes that I can add to or take off from if needed.
Old 06-13-17, 12:27 PM
Turzy

Bikes: Kona Lana'i, Cannondale CAADX Disk

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks, I think I need to figure out the best way to carry more with me on my rides. I just have a small bag under the saddle, which gets filled with my phone, ipod and beef jerky I have been carrying. This is the 2nd time I have run out of water, I just have one bottle holder the other slot I have my air pump in. Not sure if a bag to go on the top bar, handle bars or backpack would be best.
You can look into cycling jerseys, they have 3 large pockets in the back.
Also, any chance you can add a secong bottle cage where that pump mounts? using a side mount brackete for your pump?
Old 06-13-17, 12:38 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ill.clyde
Don't feel stupid ... you're learning.

I have a series of various loops I've learned ... some are short 5-7 miles, others are longer, 20 miles and up. The way I've "built" them is I can add them or lop them off to my ride depending on how I feel. Today I planned to do 18 miles, but knew if I didn't feel up to it, I could cut it by taking off a longer loop from the end of the ride, so that's what I ended up doing.

I've found Strava to be a nice tool for helping figure out routes that I can add to or take off from if needed.
Thanks, I am not comfortable riding on most roads and I am just sticking to trails right now. However, the trail head where I park has a nice sleepy little town where I could easily add more miles riding around that town. That way if I get stuck like I was today I am not miles from my Jeep. Thanks for the idea.
Old 06-13-17, 12:40 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Turzy
You can look into cycling jerseys, they have 3 large pockets in the back.
Also, any chance you can add a secong bottle cage where that pump mounts? using a side mount brackete for your pump?
I forgot about that! I have a couple coming, hopefully they will be here this week. That will help. I will look into moving my pump location too, obviously if I am running out of water on these short trips I will need a second bottle when I start going further.
Old 06-13-17, 12:44 PM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5763 Post(s)
Liked 2,537 Times in 1,404 Posts
Always happy to help with self esteem issues.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.
Old 06-13-17, 12:46 PM
Garilia

Bikes: Fantom 29

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I usually wear a hydration backpack. I have a Camelbak Blowfish. It holds 2L water and has a small and a large zippered pockets.

What makes riding so interesting is not just figuring out the chemistry of your metabolism and how it interacts with your energy levels, the muscle fatigue from a previous ride, and then external factors like wind, humidity, and barometric pressure.

As you learn to pay attention to your body, you'll adjust your ride goals appropriately.
Old 06-13-17, 12:48 PM
jwill226

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
There are water bottle cages you can buy that have clamps so you can put them where ever you have the room on the frame. There are holders that will attach off the seat post too. Personally I bought a rear rack and a trunk bag. I can fit all my snacks, tools, and personal items in there. On longer rides I might toss a 1.5L bottle of water in there too (I like to drink lots of water). Also that bag unzips on the sides and has panniers that fold out of it in case I see something bigger I want to take with me or bring home. My cell phone which doubles as my cycling computer uses a RAM mount to keep it on the handle bars.

Old 06-13-17, 12:57 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks guys! While we are on the water issue, I have been trying to find a stainless insulated water bottle that will fit in a bike bottle holder or alternatively a bike bottle holder that will hold a 32oz stainless water bottle. I have a very hard time drinking water that isn't cold. Currently I use a plastic 32oz bottle with ice water, but as warm as it is the ice is gone in minutes and at just the half way point the water is already starting to warm.

What about with the backpack, does the water stay cold?
Old 06-13-17, 01:09 PM
Black wallnut 

Bikes: Schwinn Broadway, Specialized Secteur Sport(crashed) Spec. Roubaix Sport, Spec. Crux

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked 167 Times in 83 Posts
@bigbiker1
You should be able to mount your pump under a bottle cage. You might give serious thought to buying a cycling specific jersey so you have ample pockets to carry necessities. Have you considered caring your glucose meter and checking before, during and after exercise? Everyone is different and your disease could have impacts on your exercise. Right out of the gate you have a more complex job of learning how your body reacts to exercise than those folks that don't have diabetes.

Not having enough water is a real big deal with diabetics given that dehydration also leads to kidney problems and we don't need any more help tipping the scales towards kidney disease.

If your fitbit is telling you 1300 calories for an 11 mile ride it is not to be trusted.

Good luck figuring out what you need to do to exercise and lose weight. There is balance somewhere and you should be able to find it and then be able to enjoy riding much longer distances. Carbs aren't necessarily the enemy when you exercise.
Old 06-13-17, 02:01 PM
bo31210

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So a couple of questions. I am still very much learning what I should eat before I ride. My main goal is too lose weight, so I don't want to go crazy before I ride. I am not riding long distances, so I try to eat as little as I can get away with. I am also diabetic (type 2) so for now I have to be careful of the carbs, that will change once I drop about 40-50 more lbs. This morning I had 2 cheddar brats for breakfast, strange I know but I had them leftover from supper. No buns just the brats with a little ketchup. I had intended to eat a small apple as well but I forgot. So according to my fitbit tracker the brats were 190cal each so 380 total. Also according to my fitbit the ride burned 1300 cals. Obviously to lose weight I need to eat less calories then I take in, but how many of the calories for the ride should I try to consume and how much should I let my plentiful fat stores take care of? How much sugar/carbs should I take in before a ride?
A couple of things I would consider:

Get a camelbak. Storage galore and plenty of water
Cut down on the sodium. Some is good but two brats for breakfast then beef jerky on the bike is sodium overload. Carry a bannana, apple, or protein bar if you need something.
Find alternate trails and mix it up some. I predominately ride in an urban area but have learned the roads and streets enough that I can put in 10 miles to 25 miles and not see the same thing twice.

Seriously, planning ahead you should never run out of water. And watch the sodium
Old 06-13-17, 02:13 PM
Tundra_Man 
The Fat Guy In The Back

Bikes: '81 Panasonic Sport, '02 Giant Boulder SE, '08 Felt S32, '10 Diamondback Insight RS, '10 Windsor Clockwork, '15 Kestrel Evoke 3.0, '19 Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked 174 Times in 115 Posts
...Also according to my fitbit the ride burned 1300 cals...
Most calorie trackers like FitBits, bike computers, exercise equipment, etc estimate calories burned at an extremely higher rate than reality. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there's no way an 11 mile ride burned 1300 calories. My cynical side suspects that manufacturers have found a positive correlation between how many calories their device says a person burns with sales.

I estimate my cycling calorie burn to be around 30-35 calories per mile, depending on how hard I'm working. I've used this number for years and have found it to be a good rule of thumb.

If anything, I try to estimate low on my calories burned, as I also have a tendency to estimate low on my calories consumed.
Old 06-13-17, 03:18 PM
MRT2

Bikes: 2012 Salsa Casseroll, 2009 Kona Blast

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 146 Posts
Here is a picture of my bike setup. I have since mounted a frame pump to my top tube.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
salsa casseroll1.jpg (97.7 KB, 169 views)
Old 06-13-17, 03:24 PM
MRT2

Bikes: 2012 Salsa Casseroll, 2009 Kona Blast

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked 208 Times in 146 Posts
For the first time today I found myself questioning my sanity lol. Yesterday I rode 9.5 miles, which was a personal best, and felt tired but very good afterward. This morning for whatever reason I was set on hitting 11 miles. I started out by going 1 mile south on the trail from the trail head where I park. I turned around and starting going north, the way I usually go. The first mile was mostly down hill, so when I turned around instead of my normal 2 mile incline I now had 3miles of incline. By the time I got to the downhill part I was starting to feel it pretty good, but didn't feel much worse than usual so I kept going. The next part is a 2 mile down hill/decline that goes by pretty fast, its not much of a decline but it goes by fast since its so much easier to keep speed.

At the end of that 2 miles I rode about 1/2 mile past the next trail head and then turned around. By the time I did the half mile back to the trail head I really hit the wall. I stopped and ate a piece of beef jerky and drank, rested for about 10 minutes. Then I started again but it was pure torture, I had nothing left in the tank and 4 miles to go to get to my jeep. The first two miles were all up hill, but I kept telling myself I only had 2 miles to go before I hit the decline and it was gravy from there. That didn't help, I had never felt like this before. I stopped about 4 more times, drained my water, and almost tipped over twice when trying to start again because my legs were jello.

To make things worse biting flies were biting my ankles, the great big horse flies that hurt worse than a wasp sting when they bite, my yellow socks turned orange in several spots from the bleeding bites. One of the times I stopped I fell over when I tried to swat one, it was a real chore keeping my bike from falling and then being able to get up again. That last 3/4 mile stretch I wondered to myself how in the world I was so excited this morning that I woke up at 4am just to torture myself like this. How could I be sane and look forward to it lol. Finally the last road crossing was in site, and its all decline to my Jeep from there. Its been a long time since I felt so relieved hehe.

High fat or high salt meats is not a good pre ride meal. So stop with the brats and beef jerky. Save those for after the ride, if ever. my shorter rides are 15 miles, and my longer ones, 25 to 35 miles. I usually try to eat some carbs for breakfast, with a smaller amount of protein and fat. So, maybe a half glass of juice, a bagel with a couple of tablespoons of cream cheese or alternately, toast with two tablespoons of peanut butter. Maybe one egg. And one cup of coffee. I might have a Cliff bar or similar type energy bar in the middle of a long ride. (maybe 2 or 3 hours into a 4 hour or more ride, nothing for rides of less than two hours.)
Old 06-13-17, 05:14 PM
jwill226

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
I have to agree with the others about the calories burned readings. This is what Samsung Health says I burned on my ride yesterday. I dont have a HR monitor yet so this is just what it figured off my weight. I was pretty beat at the end because I was riding into the wind most of the time but I'm sure I didn't burn 2200 calories in just over 2 hours. If that was the case I would be at my dream weight in a month.

Old 06-13-17, 05:28 PM
bigbiker1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ok thanks for all the advice! I tend to fall back on higher fat/protein meals because they are easier on my blood sugar. Its just something that has been drilled into me for the last 10+ years that I have to watch my carb intake. I know last time I was very active that issue went completely away once I hit about 315lbs. At that point, as long as I stayed active, I used no insulin and could eat a fairly normal amount of carbs with little issue. I also didn't think about the salt issue, salt has never been anything I have been concerned with. It does not raise my BP like it does most people so I usually ignore it. I was covered in salt when I was done riding from sweating, so I used up quite a bit too. My legs were jello for over two hours after I got home so I sat on a towel at my computer chair until I could stand up for a shower.

I will start just eating an egg and an English muffin for breakfast before I ride and see how that goes. I have only started eating breakfast since I started riding again. I take phentermine for appetite suppressant, once I eat its affects diminish greatly so I was skipping it. Now that I am active though it won't matter as much, it will still work for a while for energy and metabolism boost until I lose some more weight even without the appetite suppression.

I will also take a banana with me, pretty soon I will have to start eating those anyway or I will cramp at night.

On the calorie burn issue, I agree that 1300 is high, but you also have to remember that I weigh over 350lbs and my average HR was 145 over my ride. Even when I was using my smartphone and Endomundo or MFP calorie burn calculations were similar to what fitbit is calculating. After I was walking for a bit and could do it a bit faster I was walking 3 miles in about 35mins and would usually get 550-600 for those 35mins or so.
Old 06-13-17, 06:00 PM
jwill226

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
I had 2 Fitbit Surge watches. IMHO they where both junk and couldn't hold up to the sweat from me lifting weights. One lasted 3 months the replacement lasted 2 weeks. Hopefully you will have better luck. But on to my point.. the one thing they where good at was reading my HR. They where always with in 1 or 2 points of the HR monitors around my gym and the ones built into the cardio machines. If yours reads you HR there is a good chance that part will be pretty accurate.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.