Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

The most vulnerable aspect of a bike with this rider?

Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

The most vulnerable aspect of a bike with this rider?

Old 07-05-20, 06:15 PM
wolfchild
Banned

Bikes: I have 3 singlespeed/fixed gear bikes

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4227 Post(s)
Liked 2,488 Times in 1,286 Posts
Originally Posted by rollagain
I think he'd maybe rip the handlebars off..
I doubt he was strong enough to rip the handlebars off...The only thing Arnold ever ripped off in his life was to rip the dress off his maid before sperminating her.
Old 07-05-20, 06:47 PM
Toadmeister

Bikes: 2021 Salsa Fargo 1x12, 2019 Jamis Renegade Exploit 1x11. Motobacne NX Fat Tire

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked 332 Times in 170 Posts
I used to be Arnold’s size, yes seriously but without being cut like Mr. Olympia. I’m 6’4”, 270# middle aged dad bod today but in my late teens to early 20s I was more like Arnold, maybe 7/10 of the way there at peak, pretty lean at 235#. Benched 325#, squatted 500# (Hard as **** on knees) and my favorite, I could clean and jerk above my head just over my body weight. 54” chest. Lots of gym time. I was once approached by a talent scout to get in the ring for Pro-Wrestling. Decided I’d rather walk (Or bike) the rest of my life.

I used to destroy or break pretty much everything. In the 1980s-early 90s My Huffy bikes didn’t last long. I got an Aluminum Trek hybrid around 2003 and proceeded to break everything on that bike except the frame. Trek must have built that one good. Had a Trek aluminum road bike but it vibrated so badly (under my load) I sold it and leveled up to my current bike, a steel framed gravel bike, which suits me well. I have an AL fat bike too but it gets lower miles and the Fat tires make it work For me.

Last edited by cb400bill; 07-06-20 at 03:46 AM. Reason: do not change the spelling of words to avoid the forum censor
Old 07-12-20, 04:20 PM
epnnf

Bikes: 2016 Masi strada vita due, 2019 Kona Dew Plus

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked 80 Times in 55 Posts
Originally Posted by Trakhak
video says the guy has a 74cm diameter thighs- I think they mean 74cm circumference.