Search
Notices
Indoor & Stationary Cycling Forum From spin to Zwift to Peloton, this forum is dedicated to any and all indoor training on stationary bikes

Roger Black AG11203

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-20, 08:31 AM
daftfish

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Roger Black AG11203

Hello, I’m new to this forum. I’ve taken to dusting off my old exercise bike, it’s a Roger Black Gold Bike, but the older model (AG11203). I have mislaid the manual and can’t for the life of me work out how to change it from ’miles’ to ‘kilometres’ when it displays distance. Can anyone help? I’ve trawled the internet but finding an answer has proved impossible. Thanks.
Old 06-02-20, 03:24 PM
blakcloud

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
Liked 352 Times in 225 Posts
Look at this page. It is for a treadmill but on the last page it says that it is part of the same series as your exercise bike. I suspect that the computer functions may be the same or familiar. Have a look and see if it gives you a clue on how to set it. Good luck.
Old 06-02-20, 03:55 PM
daftfish

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks.

Thanks blackcloud, I’d seen that earlier today. That website seems to have every manual bar the one I need. Having said that there aren’t instructions on how to change the distance units in that one so I doubt they’re in the manual I thought I needed either! Really I think the only way I’ll figure it out is if someone else has first hand knowledge of how to do it. It’s very frustrating!