Go Back  Bike Forums > Community Connections > Introductions
Reload this Page >

Hello. can anyone help mw?

Search
Notices
Introductions Welcome to the BikeForums community! Please introduce yourself to other forum members here.

Hello. can anyone help mw?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-06, 10:10 AM
Matty23
flip over the handle bars

Bikes: Specilized Stumpjumper 06'

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hello everybody. My names Matty. I just strted riding agian in connecticut. im out of sahpe and am looking to get back inshape. i have questions but dont know where to post them.

Last edited by Matty23; 01-31-06 at 10:13 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-31-06, 10:26 AM
DnvrFox
Banned.

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Matty23
hello everybody. My names Matty. I just strted riding agian in connecticut. im out of sahpe and am looking to get back inshape. i have questions but dont know where to post them.
There are different forums for different topics. Depending upon your type of questions, you can place them in the appropriate forum. There is no special forum for "beginners" that I know about, but you might try the recreational forum, the general cycling forum or the training forum.

If you are 50+, join us in the 50+ forum.

Welcome and good luck.
Old 01-31-06, 10:34 AM
FlatTop
holyrollin'

Bikes: Raleigh, Rudge, James 3spds., and a cast of many

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Matty23
Welcome! There are a lot of forums here for bike-specific stuff, but if most of your questions are about getting back in shape, the Training and Nutrition forum might work the best. Here's a link: https://www.bikeforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=148

If you don't have enough info to ask a particular question, near the top of each forum page is a "search this forum" option. Clicking on it and typing in two or three words can bring up a LOT of earlier posts, and reading some of those can help you post your own questions.

Best of luck!
Al