Go Back  Bike Forums > The Market Place > For Sale
Reload this Page >

BMC Alpenchallenge LightSkin parts!!

Search
Notices
For Sale Items for sale, bicycle and cycling related items only, please! Requires upgraded Membership to post new threads. This forum is intended for individual members to sell their bikes and bike related gear, and not for commercial ventures or company sales. Prices must be quoted up front, we are not an auction site, and do not link to your ebay auctions.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-20, 10:39 AM
myemptymind

Bikes: BMC Alpenchallenge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts

These are new never ridden on, LightSkin aluminum seat post 31.6 x 317mm (looks like 0 offset) with integrated LED’s/ Selle Royal SR saddle, LightSkin integrated LED aluminum handlebars 31.8 x 628mm. Lights are quite bright and flush mounted for a seamless finish, they are charged via USB and hold a charge for about 6 hours I’m told. The seat post LED switch is actually the LED itself, just press the second LED down from the saddle and many options will follow, the handlebar has its own switch off to the side of the LED.
I just prefer carbon bars and post’s. I’ll also throw in the Ursus Mooi R90 kickstand that came with it as well. Grips are included on the bars as well.
These can fit any bicycle, not limited to BMC.
Much better info on LightSkin’s website.
SOLD for ALL shipped in USA. Contact Jason: jsrickards1@gmail.com or through Bikeforums.

Last edited by myemptymind; 03-02-21 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-02-21, 07:35 PM
myemptymind

Bikes: BMC Alpenchallenge

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Sold!