Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > General Cycling Discussion
Reload this Page >

2011 Cannondale CAAD10 BB30 Help

Search
Notices
General Cycling Discussion Have a cycling related question or comment that doesn't fit in one of the other specialty forums? Drop on in and post in here! When possible, please select the forum above that most fits your post!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-19, 05:25 PM
FSU421

Bikes: A bunch of Cannondales, and a Raleigh

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hello all,

I have a 2011 Cannondale CAAD10 that I recently purchased. I want to put some Cannondale SISL2 cranks that I found on ebay on the bike. After trying to install them myself and failing.... I realized the cranks I bought are missing a spacer and they just weren't going in easily. I decided to buy a new BB (it's a BB30), turns out buying a new BB is confusing! This is my first press fit bike, all my others are really easy to deal with... My questions are: what do I need to buy to make this work? I would like to buy a new crank spindle too since the one on the new cranks wasn't going in easy and I'm replacing everything else might as well do it all. From what I've been able to find out it looks like it's a 68mm shell and a 109mm spindle, does that sound right? Thanks in advance for your help!