Search
Notices
Manufacturer, Retailer, Survey and Consumer Feedback As a manufacturer or retailer, do you want opinions and feedback on your products or services? Members, do you have an open letter to publish? Here's a place for both sides of the industry to communicate. Also, surveys and Student Data Colllection projects go in here.

E-bike research University of Utah

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-18, 06:27 PM
cafenger

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E-bike research University of Utah

My name is Casey and I am a medical student at the University of Utah. I am working on a survey study that involves E-bikes. Specifically, I am looking into if they are an effective tool for individuals with impairments. Once the study is complete, I will post the results on this thread. I have also attached our flyer for the study.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

If you own any form of an electrically assisted bicycle and you would like to participate, here is the information:

Why Do You Own an Ebike?

Researchers at the University of Utah are interested in understanding the motivation behind Ebike use.

We are especially interested in how Ebikes can help persons with health problems to enjoy cycling.

The survey will take no longer than 10 minutes to complete and you must be 18 years of age or older.

To complete the survey, click on the link below. Thank you!

Survey Link: https://redcap01.brisc.utah.edu/ccts.../?s=7LDR4YAHXX

Administrator note: The following is an abstract from the survey introduction.

The purpose of this research study is to examine reasons why people are purchasing Ebikes, what they use them for, and if they are useful for people who have physical ailments. We are doing this study to see in what ways people find Ebikes beneficial with the hopes of taking this knowledge and looking into using Ebikes as a form of physical rehabilitation treatment.

I would like to ask you to complete the survey that follows this consent form. Your participation will potentially provide information that will help begin new studies that will look into using Ebikes as an effective form of exercise and rehabilitation. There is no direct benefit to you in participating in this study.

There will be no identifying questions in the survey. We will not ask for your name or any identifying information. All responses are completely anonymous and all collected data will be encrypted.

Possible risks of participating in this study may include feeling upset thinking about or talking about personal information. These risks are likely similar to ones you may experience when discussing personal information with others.

Last edited by Siu Blue Wind; 03-01-18 at 12:31 PM.