Go Back  Bike Forums > Bike Forums > Classic & Vintage
Reload this Page >

Exage 400/500 LX, Deore RD...help!

Search
Notices
Classic & Vintage This forum is to discuss the many aspects of classic and vintage bicycles, including musclebikes, lightweights, middleweights, hi-wheelers, bone-shakers, safety bikes and much more.

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-20, 08:47 PM
67tony 

Bikes: 1987 Centurion Ironman Master, 1992 Koga Miyata Exerciser, 1992 Schwinn Crosscut

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked 175 Times in 92 Posts

My 28 year-old Exage 400LX long-cage called it quits.
Trouble is, I leave for an out-of-state camping trip next weekend, I don't see much on fleabay, and I'm worried about not being able to bring my trusty hybrid...the perfect camping bike.

So, at the risk of resorting to pleading, might anybody have a black 400/500/Deore long-cage 7/8/9-speed they'd be willing to part with?

(Also...apologies if this should be in the FS section. I tried to sign up for Premium Membership, but had trouble with paypal's "one touch" feature.)
Old 07-05-20, 09:02 PM
zukahn1 

Bikes: Current 79 Nishiki Custum Sport, Jeunet 620, notable previous bikes P.K. Ripper loop tail, Kawahara Laser Lite, Paramount Track full chrome, Raliegh Internatioanl, Motobecan Super Mirage. 59 Crown royak 3 speed

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
Liked 1,739 Times in 630 Posts
Originally Posted by 67tony
My 28 year-old Exage 400LX long-cage called it quits.
Trouble is, I leave for an out-of-state camping trip next weekend, I don't see much on fleabay, and I'm worried about not being able to bring my trusty hybrid...the perfect camping bike.

So, at the risk of resorting to pleading, might anybody have a black 400/500/Deore long-cage 7/8/9-speed they'd be willing to part with?

(Also...apologies if this should be in the FS section. I tried to sign up for Premium Membership, but had trouble with paypal's "one touch" feature.)
I have s black semi rough aged but good working exage and a semi nice Sora. I would part with for shipping .
Likes For zukahn1:
Old 07-05-20, 09:49 PM
67tony 

Bikes: 1987 Centurion Ironman Master, 1992 Koga Miyata Exerciser, 1992 Schwinn Crosscut

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
Liked 175 Times in 92 Posts
Originally Posted by zukahn1
I have s black semi rough aged but good working exage and a semi nice Sora. I would part with for shipping .
PM sent...thanks!